• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I dunno, I liked the lyrics of Europony's Luna song, but I just could not follow the backing music to it. I enjoy remixes of it instead way better.

Discord's song, I personally just could not get into. Europony is just falling off for me. I used to have their whole first album in my playlist, but now they're just simply in my musical library for collection.

Maybe for the sake of Leaf and SB, I'll make a master* list of what pony songs I currently have now that I added another hundred of pony songs to my collection since then.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
oh, never heard the discord song...

It's actually okay. His music does sounds fairly similar, espy's right for once XD

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Eurobeat Brony has some good stuff but he needs to expand on his repertoire. You wouldn't listen to (your favorite band, DJ or artist) if the sound was always the same which leads to stale and repetitive music.

Despite having some great stuff Eurobeat Brony = one trick brony.

EDIT: Becoming Popular EuBeat was coo.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
The banter <3

I don't have any speculations about the episode upcoming, but Spike is alright, in my opinion. Missing Gates.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Espy do you even like this show?
You hardly say anything positive about stuff posted in the thread, yet I don't think you've posted anything yourself.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Posting when there's a hilarious arguement/disagreement is fun.
And posting about his unconditional love for Zajice.

What more do you want him to post about? **** This Gay EarthFandom

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Leaf, you clearly didn't see me during Lesson Zero, Sweet and Elite, and The Mysterious Mare-Do-Well showings. I was pretty ecstatic.
The fans of this show just suck, and a metric ****ton of the content they spew sucks. Those pictures didn't completely suck, but they were bland and lacked any decent quality.

:applejack:

M!nt

Smash Champion
I disagree, I find most of the fan content to be of a higher quality than other fandoms.
Although I might be on the side you hate so my opinion probably wouldn't matter to you anyways.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
This fandom is often terrible for the same reasons other fandoms are terrible. Just take pride in knowing you're not as bad as some of them. Or if you are as bad as them, take pride in not giving a ****.

As for Eurobeat, I overplayed the **** out of his stuff when it was new, so now I'm finding the style kinda boring. It'll kick back up after I've had a break.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Speaking of overplaying ****, I sometimes forget I have good internet. So I can start catching up to anime and also listen/watch all the pony stuff I want.

hype

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I usually tend to enjoy the Eurobeat stuff and it's pretty much the only remix I've ever listened to.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
[COLLAPSE="Hype"]Speaking of overplaying ****, I sometimes forget I have good internet. So I can start catching up to anime and also listen/watch all the pony stuff I want.

hype[/COLLAPSE]

You know what this calls for?

DANCING!!
A PARTY!!
[Cue overused Twilight Birthday Dancing]
Do you have enough space for this Twilight to rock a room?
So much more online pony to be had.

M!nt

Smash Champion
lol saw this on ponibooru made me laugh

Also what do you guys think about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom