• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSP

Smash Legend
I'd expect Twilight to ask you about the human race in general as well. If you ride her, expect to talk a lot too.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
... She wouldn't be talking about the English language now, would she? Vast magical knowledge attained from her library of books? This is like the best case scenario for a librarian/bookworm to be talking this much.

Go have your Dashie attitude somewhere else.
Right, all the cool ponies wanna walk down a dirt road talking about Starswirl.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I'd expect Twilight to ask you about the human race in general as well. If you ride her, expect to talk a lot too.
Expected to talk a lot? Even better~ Although, nothing short of books available somewhere some how.

Right, all the cool ponies wanna walk down a dirt road talking about Starswirl.
...the Bearded? Why of course! She never did get to teaching her magic history course. I thought all the "cool" ponies were too busy soaring through the skies, so why aren't you there? Twilight went to the Gala to talk. I'm so ****ing ready for this. Eat this ****, MAx10N since you called Twilight like a real woman for going to the Gala to talk.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'd probably go with pinkie pie because I'd be the most bouncy and fun although it might be a little difficult to stay on. I also like pinkie's bouncy sounds.
I'm trying not to look at this conversation sexually, but it's really hard.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I know right?

It's like they're fully adjusted to saying things like that.
Not to mention all of the wrong ways you can think.

"Now they see our gay appearance"

What they meant: Happy faces
Others thought: "lol, they said gay"

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I had the same interpretation, though I did not feel up to pointing it out, especially after my reply. I chuckled when I read Zaj's quote, though.

M!nt

Smash Champion
Nope I see nothing sexual here, none whats so ever.

PS I'm never going to jappleack again :/

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'd ride Rainbow Dash, because we could go fast like swoosh! And right before we'd hit the ground, shoom! She'd pull back, vroom!!! And then we'd loop around and around like woom! woom! woom! woom! woom! woom! WOOM!!!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'd ride Rainbow Dash, because we could go fast like swoosh! And right before we'd hit the ground, shoom! She'd pull back, vroom!!! And then we'd loop around and around like woom! woom! woom! woom! woom! woom! WOOM!!!
God help me so, My brain is full of f***.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
>hates fanfiction
>"should give it a read"
I skimmed it to the box part and instantly knew it was a fanfic based on those images where RD is photoshopped onto real life objects and stopped from there, forgot the term used for that style but there's others as well like Pinkie Pie Fluttershy Twilight Mrs. Cake etc.

Either way not gonna bother with this fanfic, The last one I read that wasn't a random clopfic or Scars was Slendermane and it most likely will be the last unless something else that piques my interest comes up.

Also, My love for bats actually increased past snakes. (month old image but felt like posting it after watching Ace Ventura again)

john!

Smash Hero
sluuuuuush

you didn't really give it a chance :glare:

i mean, i've only read like 5 fanfics, but it's the best one out of those 5 and one of the best pieces of creative writing i've ever read

you don't have to read it, but don't judge it by the last few pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom