• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Try me, lets hear the worst ^^
There's not enough words in the English dictionary to explain all the possible ways it could be worse.
You just have to venture out and see for yourself.

Also, My Sweetie was lackluster with some pretty good moments. :applejack:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Eh I'm okay with cross series with MLP, but cross relationships between them I don't really support.

Anyways my latest MLP haul from Target within the past week
[COLLAPSE="Toy Swag"]
[/COLLAPSE]
I could give AJ to Espy, Rarity to Tofer, Pinkie to Slush, and Fluttershy to Prime. I might ask $3~4 per pony though cause even with the 25% off, $25 is still a lot if I'm only left with Twilight, Spike, and/or Dash.

The hot air balloon was a ***** getting all the cardboard stuff that was thoroughly fitted into the basket. How do girls who buy these put up with it, let alone their parents having to do it.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Not until I'm done procrastinating the last assignments in this college semester. And when those are done I have to study and take final exams. Then I will ;)
Good for you, get the important things done before you cry rivers

There's not enough words in the English dictionary to explain all the possible ways it could be worse.
You just have to venture out and see for yourself.

Also, My Sweetie was lackluster with some pretty good moments. :applejack:
i have no time to do that

And my sweetie was probably quite a bit more effective on me because i have a fair understanding of how badly an adoption can go, and also how well it can go

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
@Beros: Sure, I can hand over a few bucks.

@GP: I understood it quite well, and I definitely sympathized with the adoption issues in My Sweetie.
I just found it's delivery and format to be kinda poor. It really didn't make me feel like the characters in the story were genuine, so the emotion it tried to pull from was incredibly weak. :applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Beat me to it, Prime.
That's what I get for watching it before posting it. :applejack:

Wasn't really that good, but seeing the big guy say Revolucion absolutely murdered me.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Rainbow Dash saying "swag" after her statement... I have been annihilated.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
My favorite part of the video is AJ standing all cool next to the list of movies not yet made at the end.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I don't mind that they used an exaggerated form of Twilight's hyperactivity when it comes to things unknown to her and seeing as it's somewhat of a likeable parody, I let this kind of Twilight slide. But I'm not completely for it.

M!nt

Smash Champion
I didn't like that the episode, made to much sense compared to the nonsense that was apple.mov.
I'm curious as to what's in fluttershys shed as well, but I'm afraid to find out.
I can't say I'm not excited for future episodes particularly Rainbow Dash.
fluttertails sounds kinda sweet, I would like it if I was a furry

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
that vid wasn't nearly as good as Apple.mov and that wasn't the rarity i know and love from Apple.mov.

Don't worry Zaj, espy, and whomever else is curious we should hopefully see inside Fluttershy's shed for her vid. It'll be a shame if they don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom