• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
While that's most likely the case Espy, I still wouldn't be surprised if it was something you wouldn't expect.

Maybe she likes stabbing ketchup packets and the red on her cutie mark could be ketchup.

M!nt

Smash Champion
I don't know, I think Fluttershy is more of a mustard pony
lol tangent
:O wait this explains why shes stabbing ketchup packets, yep it's true, confirmed, 100%,
Fluttershy stabs ketchup packets.

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
my god, I really should be more active in this thread lol. Anyways, I liked the new episode, though if the bellhop is a unicorn, why didn't he use his magic to move Rarity's luggage O____O I liked the song in the episode as well. :p

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Sometimes unicorn magic is specific. With Rarity it's mostly fabrics, although she can lift something non-fabric if I can recall took something off an exhausted Twilight. Also I think every time Rarity used magic on Opal, Opal was always clinging onto a fabric. The bell hop looked pretty young, probably he's still in the process of honing his magical skills. Does he have a cutie mark?

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
my god, I really should be more active in this thread lol. Anyways, I liked the new episode, though if the bellhop is a unicorn, why didn't he use his magic to move Rarity's luggage O____O I liked the song in the episode as well. :p
Because not all pony magic is OP like Twilight.

But all pegasi wings are OP.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
DRESS.MOV made me laugh for several reasons.

The most notable and ironical one is that I am actually mexican and Rarity is my favourite pony.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAxNUJLNOuI

Becoming a brony was one of the best decisions I've ever made. The stuff that the community does is just...wow.
Quite the old classic. IBringDaLulz has hit and miss songs, but if you're looking for top of the top pony rappers (which can include IBringDaLulz) are Pogosama and Mic the Microphone. They make awesome collaborations with each other.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Sometimes unicorn magic is specific. With Rarity it's mostly fabrics, although she can lift something non-fabric if I can recall took something off an exhausted Twilight. Also I think every time Rarity used magic on Opal, Opal was always clinging onto a fabric. The bell hop looked pretty young, probably he's still in the process of honing his magical skills. Does he have a cutie mark?
I dunno about bringing age into this since Sweetie Belle is obviously younger than that bell hop and she was able to bring all that luggage into Rarity's place.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I always tought telekinesis was a basic spell every unicorn can perform.
Sweetie Belle is probably too young to manage magic at all.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Saw that elsewhere earlier this week. Kinda lame, but I was never a fan of the original. :applejack:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
I'm back to making the compilation video (5 Twi-laughs in 5 episodes) but early on the 6th episode (Boast Busters) I'll touch on the topic of unicorn magic again. Spike and Twilight have a conversation early in the episode that a normal unicorn is only supposed to have little magic only associated with their cutie mark talents.

=

As for Eurobaet, I'm not sure if remixing a pop-beat pony song is their strongest quality. That or maybe that the melody and lyrics associated with the melody is too straightforward to make it bounce happy beat. Other remixes just added beats to the track, probably that's why most remixes of Becoming Popular isn't all that grand. My favorites dropped to 50% of the Becoming Popular remixes.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAxNUJLNOuI

Becoming a brony was one of the best decisions I've ever made. The stuff that the community does is just...wow.
This made me smile. I realize that I'm really far behind on a lot of the stuff the community has done. Maybe I'll go through the archives and catch up one day.

btw
................I want it.

I think it was Leaf that posted this in the Xat earlier today (if it was someone else then sorry for giving your credit to somepony undeserving), it's so good I had to post it here lol
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/584966
This makes me like Derpy more. Well, this has given her a positive number on my chart.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
IMO, eurobeat brony is a bit of a one hit wonder, his version of evil enchantress was incredible, but ive yet to hear something else he's done which ive found to be good

Also mic the microphone is best pony rapper when twinned with woodentoaster.
Swagberg wins second place solely for ponyswag

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Eurobeat songs all sound the same anyways. That's why he's getting worse.
It's a monotonous brand. :applejack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom