• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Soul Eater manga is mediocre.
Let's not talk about the anime.

One of the worst ending animes I've ever seen. :applejack:

Terribly sorry to interrupt this marvelous discussion of anime Espy hates, but who here said they liked those Pokemon TCG games on the gameboy? I only remember Espy and Prime... I'd really like to know this.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm just scrubbing the floors clean. After that, it's back into the basement with you.

Hi Rei. Well I took a forced break because life started to get exciting and etc. But now it's boring again.

I was asking because I had been contemplating starting a project to expand those two games to include more sets and expansions, namely the Neo and Gym ones, and finally started making sprites for some of the cards. I think they look pretty good, so I want to see how much interest there'd be in something like this. So far asianaussie (really the only one who's seen my stuff) thinks it looks "overwhelmingly cool". If anyone wants to see what I've done, just search my posts for the first two in the Poke Center. Too lazy to post the images again.

'Course, I know absolutely nothing about gameboy coding or even setting up servers and stuff, so this is also me trying to find people to take care of that.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Pokemon TCG: The Game was AWESOME!
I KNOW RIGHT!? BEST POKEMON GAME EVER!! :awesome:

But yeah, I just dropped by to say I'm not going to be doing any episode reviews for the next 3 weeks or so. I know you all care SO MUCH.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
The eyes mangle my soul. Other than that, nothing distasteful in my opinion, aside from the Applejack absence.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Wow, I actually got Fluttershy. With Rarity second... there's no way that can be right. Twilight in a very close third. Had nothing for Dash.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
I also got some Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Dash, and a little of Twilight, in that order. Pinkie Pie was a very close second. Nothing for Fluttershy, though.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Fluttershy, wide margin (holy ****, it's almost out of the graphic!)
Twilight Second, then Rarity and Pinkie Pie.
Half average for AJ, and almost nothing of Dash.

Seems about right for me.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I got Applejack. Above average scores for everypony else, except Rainbow Dash. My scores for her were under the average. :applejack:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I think that test is geared towards a friendless and reserved Twilight cause I got below average on Twilight. Got equal on AJ and Pinkie, but I got AJ as my given personality, but I could agree with that. But I fight for my friends, so does Twilight.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
But yeah, I just dropped by to say I'm not going to be doing any episode reviews for the next 3 weeks or so. I know you all care SO MUCH.
I usually do enjoy your episode reviews.
Why are you putting them on hold?

===

I got below average for Dash, about average for Pinkie and Twilight, above average for Rarity and Fluttershy, and was all the way on...AJAY?
What the ****?

M!nt

Smash Champion
Rarity i guess

That's kind of odd, thought I would be Fluttershy lol

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I think that test is geared towards a friendless and reserved Twilight cause I got below average on Twilight. Got equal on AJ and Pinkie, but I got AJ as my given personality, but I could agree with that. But I fight for my friends, so does Twilight.
I think it's impossible to get Twilight on that test.
We had this topic like a month ago, I took the test twice and got Pinkie Pie the first time and Twilight the second.
The third time was tonight which I got Twilight yet again.
http://www.bronyland.com/pony-personality-test/?q=NDE4Mnw1NTUxOA

Quiz fail, it says I'm most like Pinkie Pie. That couldn't be farther from the truth, I don't even like parties.
Liking parties doesn't mean you're a Pinkie Pie...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom