• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.
NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Her name is Anna Wintour, she is the editor in chief of Vogue.
She is also the inspiration for the "Dragon Lady" from "The Devil Wears Prada".
Anna is one of the most powerful people in fashion, she is like THE leading lady when it comes to fashion.

Lady Gaga doesn't even have an accent.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I'm going through all the episodes again to look for Twilight Sparkle laughter scenes and while on The Ticket Master after the Bestest Friend song, somepony really loves Twilights mane and the same clown costume Twilight hid in during the Pony Hill chase was the same one Mayor used in Luna Eclipsed. Also Santa hat and beard on the same scene (beard also used in Twilight's Starswirl the Bearded costume.)

Yeah. . . probably going to see a lot of trivial reused models in S2 through this run through.
6 twi-laugh scenes so far in 3 episodes

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ

The only one that really bothers me is Twilight. It's too much of an understated glam girl look. I think of Twilight as more of a slim-cut black jeans and violet turtleneck girl. That, and there's too many accessories, which Twilight wouldn't do. The glasses also ought to be thick, square frames.

I also think Rarity should have a huge bag. Probably something Louis Vuitton.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Soul Eater (manga) is excellent. Apparently, the anime is good up until the last 3 or so episodes, but I haven't seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom