• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MWC-E #3 OC#5:: OUGA Rangers Zeo (Athens, Ohio)

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
We kind of want a list for people who are seeking out housing. Just to get a good number of who we're coming to expect and try to make accommodations for you. We have a few people willing to hold them in dorms and if I talk to the people on my floor, I could possibly host some people in the mod (that is, the commons area on the floor) so this would be good information to have.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
No, you guys are able to stay in venue also. It's just contingency, since OUGA members are also willing to house some people.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
It always happens :[

First time he rubbed my feet

next time he stuck his feet under me for warmth

what next? o_o

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Could explain why he uses MK... his D-throw has a ton of feet in a few seconds.

Yes there is plenty of housing. If people don't want to sleep on the floor of the venue, they can stay at dorms/Framerate's house (more likely to get sleep that way).

But the venue is opened for us.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I wonder how would we get to this tournament... I wanna go cause I know these tournaments are always too good....Can anyone assist us to this? By" Us" I mean Infern Angelis, smash64, and Y.b.M.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
They went to a tournament iwth a ledge grab rule, so the God Kais have to each sing a part from "A whole new world" from Aladdin should they ride in the car. I'm assuming Y.b.M. is forcing Infern to sing the part of Jasmine.

I have it on my ipod, ready and waiting. Kassandra and Kel have both done this already.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Haha... OVEEERRRSWWWAAARRRMMM!!!!

I don't know the words Dang it!!! But I can sing Hakuna Matata if you have that on you Ipod...hehe

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I have print outs of the words sitting by my computer, waiting for the day a God Kai is in my car.

Together as a group, or just one or two of you doesn't matter to me.

I can wait.

Forever.

Also Kassandra and Kel gets dibs since I'm generally their ride, but I seem to still have two spots open at the moment I do believe. I'm going to head up to the venue on Friday (obviouuuuuuuuusly).

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Kel and I would like to say "Called it". We assumed you didn't need a lyric sheet, but I made you one anyway.

MRJ

Smash Rookie
Nope... Charleston/Huntington areas. Why, are there smashers in Friendville?
Hey not_corey was any of you guys at the McDonald's tourny last October? Or the Tsu con tourny on the same day?

not_corey

Smash Cadet
No, I tried to go... but someone told me it started at midnight cause it was called midnight gaming league or something. So, I showed up when it was over. Why, do you live in Huntington?

T-800

Smash Apprentice
Wait, you have to FORCE people to sing that song?

I'd totally sing it voluntarily.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
ME TOO!!!!

Also everyone regsiter for this on his link, there are more peopel on facebook that clicked "attending" than this XD

MRJ

Smash Rookie
No, I tried to go... but someone told me it started at midnight cause it was called midnight gaming league or something. So, I showed up when it was over. Why, do you live in Huntington?
No, I live about 45 mins from Huntington. But I went to it.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Juu:

Do you want to partner?
You also mentioned that I can stay with you during the weekend for the tourney. Is that still going to happen?

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
No and yes. I don't have the money to team in the regular, even in hosting. Granted, I am teaming with someone in Ultimate Falcon Doubles.

And yes, I have room for you and Shura should you decide to come. Might be able to house another in the mod like I did for T-800. Bring a sleeping bag or something, I don't have comforters for you guys.

Top Bottom