• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MW Melee Circuit #2: POE2 results

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Haha, I didn't know what to say. "Yeah we are from the South not gonna work." Ahh memories. Already reminiscing this tourney. Playing Darkrain, not sleeping, Brawl people telling me Melee is a button masher at like 6 in the morning, talking to some people 6 through 10 with hardly anyone there or up, teaming with Cosmo! at the last minute with me being pretty reluctant to play teams, and then getting counterpicked to corneria by every team and every ban being Battlefield.....and that one time we actually picked Rainbow Cruise as a counterpick.

Good times, good times.
Oh look, another top tier.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
peef how did the venue owner feel about the tournament? did he get what he wanted in terms of enough participants, enough overnighters/venue fees? aka the store made a decent profit and it was worth it or no

what does he think of smash community?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
peef how did the venue owner feel about the tournament? did he get what he wanted in terms of enough participants, enough overnighters/venue fees? aka the store made a decent profit and it was worth it or no

what does he think of smash community?
He was happy, he made money. Nobody ended up staying Sat night because we finished early which was kinda lame for him, but other than that it was good.

There is now a running joke at eBash about Soroush. Every time someone mentions puking or sickness we call it "pulling a souroush." LOL

But he thought smashers were pretty wild and crazy so he is spot on.

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
I kinda need some help, I have work and school like everyday of my life, and commentary is kinda gay to sync being as the game isn't really talked about as much as IHOP is talked about. So having 1-2 hours a night of free time, I won't be able to get much up for about a week.

Would anyone wanna help?

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Ok time to do shoutouts all of them:

Comso: For again, getting me to do teams. It was fun for sure.

Juke: YES I GOT MY REVENGE SUCKER HAHA. Anyway nice friendlies friday and good games saturday.

TomR: Good job for knocking me out of winners so early. Stupid 30% knee killed me. =( Great falcon as of all midwest falcons where at least one has to be me in bracket. Also good team games.

Kels: Those gay edgeguards got me. lol I will get you next time just you wait. Congrats on winning. "This falcon is gay."

MattR: Good Falco but god those gimps. One per match. Too much. Also good team games same as TomR. =p

Tomahawk: Pleasure playing casuals with you early in the morning.

MasterWGS: Glad you and your friend were up so early in the morning or else I have no idea what I would have done. lol Seriously thanks for saving me from boredom, tell your friend chip I will be looking into Guilty Gear more seriously since my stick should arrive soon.

LittleZeus: Still didn't get to play you....besides in Melty Blood. I guess we will have to rectify this next time.

PEEF: Good **** hosting the tourney and doing various recording stuff.

tdk Samurai: Thanks for recording all of the vids that everyone will get to enjoy. =D

CyokoFox: Thanks for the compliments. I will play you in more friendlies next time and stuff.

BigD: HAHAHA ANOTHER PERSON I GOT REVENGE ON!!!! Good games. Midwest falcons are too good.

Dekuscrub: I have to admit when I saw I had to play you I was like oh ****...not that guy that beat my *** a year ago. Really good games and counterpicking Corneria is gay btw just letting you know. xD

Brawl guys: For waking me up and giving something to laugh at.

The commentators of the match cosmo and I played against darkrain and dmac for questioning who I was in those two vids multiple times. haha I still <3 you guys whoever you were.

BunBuns: Good games for pools and sorry about the Melty Blood mess up. =( I think I am staying in oxford so Melty Blood is going to happen. I will make it happen especially since it works now. <3 Less More Pichu in pools matches please.

Soap: thanks for the shoutout man, I understand first game johns. Definitely legit. I loved your face when I said you were the infamous late guy. haha Also you got Kagami as your avatar which is my favorite Lucky Star character so you a cool person in my book.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
All I read is the first page, mainly Peef's shoutouts...

*clears throat* Viperboy...brought Shamwow? Now, Elmwood Over 9000(biggest **** tourney ever I tell ya!) was before POE 2, and my friend brought Shamwow to that so...BEST NOT THINK YOU DID IT FIRST BOI!

Seriously though, think of how useful that crap is, where was it when there was that big puddle in the middle of the floor at SMYM9? Had me sayin' wow everytime fo sho!

Sucks I couldn't make it to this, I really need to get a vehicle, then I could make it to more stuff :p Gratz Kels & Sliq(had to add Sliq in for crying out loud lol, he went beast mode!!!)

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I brought the Shamwow, and I gave it to VBoy because he wanted it. We rang it out in the middle of the floor and tried to clean it up, but it didn't work. Shamwow sucks, lol.

Tomacawk, I hate those guys, but they feed me money whenever they feel big so its cool. Thanks for not beating them down, lol.

Im sorry videos are taking so long guys. Samurai is passing it over to me and once I get them they will be up quick I swear.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
hooker beater, theres a difference
he not only solicited for sex, but he madeout with her and the hooker evidently bit his tongue, and in response to that he beat her.
=O
he's the hell of a pitchman though
speaking of which, you guys know billy mays has his OWN SHOW COMING OUT!?!??!!???
I'm so pumped for this

DippnDots

Feral Youth
majority of my customers like to be bitten, I think it's silly to beat someone over that. But I wouldn't press charges, I like to be abused.

OH **** WRONG FORUMS

Fungus Amongus

Smash Apprentice
too lazy to read this thread but

darkrain got 7th

and jiano got 13th?

edit: and tink got 17th

lol, maybe y'all shouldn't come for genesis

Meneks

Smash Lord
too lazy to read this thread but

darkrain got 7th

and jiano got 13th?

edit: and tink got 17th

lol, maybe y'all shouldn't come for genesis
lmao.

What does they're placing prove to show that they shouldn't go to genesis?

It just shows that there are some good players here in the MW who are able to take out some big names..

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Tink shouldn't be in MW crew until he begins winning anything again.

Darkrain got beaten by Matt R aka the new Darkrain counter, and Sliq, the entire midwest counter.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Rich, you should adjust all the tags on those youtube vids, they're impossible to find with the search.

edit: I'm sure you were planning on getting around to it after the uploads, forgive my impatience :p

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Rich, you should adjust all the tags on those youtube vids, they're impossible to find with the search.

edit: I'm sure you were planning on getting around to it after the uploads, forgive my impatience :p
I will, most of them have no tags right now.

Top Bottom