• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MW Melee Circuit #2: POE2 results

khepri

Smash Lord
I haven't done shout-outs in a long time but here these go.

Shout-outs:
Kels: Thanks for everything, if it wasn’t for your driving or your fox I wouldn’t have had anything to do with this tournament.

Zeus: You pass out quickly and we didn’t play much at the tourney. You can’t give up before a match starts so you stop that attitude now and start winning again.

Cykofox/Brian: You are quite the amazing driving buddy. I don’t think Kels was mad we took the wrong route or anything, it was just funny we ended up taking the long scenic route home. I’ve noticed a lot of improvement in your game as well so keep it up and destroy some west coasters at Genesis with us.

Zjiin: It’s a shame you didn’t make it out of pools somehow. You’re a trixy *** player and it amazed me that you somehow got shafted.

Tink: What happened to you? I didn’t play you nor see what happened to you in bracket but I did see you were playing sheik. I agree with Kels that you should just play fox and go back to being feared in the Midwest.

DippnDots: I hadn’t heard of you before so when we played I was delightfully surprised you have a good ganon. Those friendlies were fun, I wish we had played more. We’ll definitely need to play more in Ohio.

Darkrain/Dmac: I seriously feel as if you guys hadn’t lost that first match you would have played much better.

IHSB: I’m winning my money back at the next tourney. Same rules. Good games at this one though.

Sliq: You’re amazing. I don’t know how so many of your rests on me were phantom or just plain missed, I guess I just got really lucky at this tourney.

Tom + Matt R: I feared playing you guys again in teams, unfortunately you got knocked out before we met up in bracket. Tom, you have a crazy falcon that was amusing to see destroy all my characters. Pull out some of those crazy tricks you did on me throughout tournament matches once in awhile and see how it goes.

Weimdog: Fail. I don’t blame you for knowing your limits and backing out of the tourney, smart move.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Shoutout Time

Peef~ Nice venue you set up. Thank god i didn't have to sleep on the hard floor.
Kels~ You make me proud. I'm personally taking credit for shaping your gay playstyle into a more efficient gay playstyle.
Khepri~ good games, but you didn't mindgame Kels out of the tourney. [SAD FACE]
Sliq~ DownB, lulz. Do you want this 18 hour footage of Jiano embarrassing himself?
Jiano~ It's wasn't embarrassing.
Viperboy~ Good times as always. Your roomate scared the shit out of me.
Cosmo~ I won't break your heart anymo'.
Phatgamer~ Thanks much for the meal. I expect a followup waitress story.
Dekuschrub~ I can't beat your marth to save my life (stock).
Tink~ Zeus? ZEUS?! Also, that backseat is johnful
Vro~ Next tourney, i'll smoke a whole pack just for you. Also, I woulda solved that puzzle eventually.
Joe~ RAZZLE DAZZLE.
DasLemon~ I don't think you even check the boards.
Ihavespaceballs~ I don't have any good vs samus chars, so next time it's a ditto (ugh)
MasterWGS~ Yeah, i was really sucking it up for the first half of my pools. You deserved to punish me.
Dmac~ Nice set. Ice babies never die.
Soap~ Fun playing matches with ya. We'll have a $MM rematch next time
DippinDots~ Thanks for all the friendlies to warm me up. Good to see ganon players stickin to their guns.
RayChun~ way to john out and tell people to man up.
Jesse~ "Time to wake up!"
Zjiin~ Your pool sucked. Good shit getting back most of your entry fee in $MMs. Also, L2P.

If i didn't mention you, i either didn't play you, didn't have "moments" with you, or forgot about you. No johns.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Zjiin, don't tell everyone about our "moments" ;-)
I need you to get the crowdcam to samurai soon. He needs it.

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
dang khepri, you beat pikachad at this? was the set close? i thought falcons have a hard time with pikachus

viperboy, i will get you next time, you combo sheik real nice though....i need 2 stage bans haha

Zjiin

Smash Master
I gotta say, Jiano has got some pro voices.

Sliq: can i get a link to the script he was reading so youtubers can follow along?

Zjiin

Smash Master
lmao perfect Tink. I can't stop laughing while reading along.

[EDIT] I'm having technical difficulties and have to leave for work. Sorry boys, no more vids until I get back.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
I suck, I couldn't do **** against darkrain, I think I could only muster like a two stock ****. Samus is a terrible character no one plays her, I didn't know what to do...falcon is obviously top tier.

(ends johns)

fun tourney, gotta love random *** white girls

Handorin

Smash Hero
They came up to me and NES Noob and asked if we were single.

It was kinda funny/awkward.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
jiano you're going to have to beat me if you want to be the best midwest dk.
>:0

looking forward to watching the story time! =D

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I suck, I couldn't do **** against darkrain, I think I could only muster like a two stock ****. Samus is a terrible character no one plays her, I didn't know what to do...falcon is obviously top tier.

(ends johns)

fun tourney, gotta love random *** white girls
Learn your matchups son. I agree, Samus IS a terrible character, and you better prove it next time we play.

Zjiin

Smash Master
So bad news, not only was the crowd video too dark to see anything being in the corner (which is still fixable) but the video cut off mid Sliq and one of the brothers, thanks to storytime (which was still worth it).

Next event, i'll bring a seperate DAT for it and actually set it up, instead of forgetting to on time and doing a crappy resh job.

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
So bad news, not only was the crowd video too dark to see anything being in the corner (which is still fixable) but the video cut off mid Sliq and one of the brothers, thanks to storytime (which was still worth it).

Next event, i'll bring a seperate DAT for it and actually set it up, instead of forgetting to on time and doing a crappy resh job.
OMFG, thats exactly what happened with my ****, but then I prayed to g_d and he/she/they/it fixed it, I guess they switched our problems around. But matches are more important than crowd cam IMO, so it is still nice.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
They came up to me and NES Noob and asked if we were single.

It was kinda funny/awkward.
Haha, I didn't know what to say. "Yeah we are from the South not gonna work." Ahh memories. Already reminiscing this tourney. Playing Darkrain, not sleeping, Brawl people telling me Melee is a button masher at like 6 in the morning, talking to some people 6 through 10 with hardly anyone there or up, teaming with Cosmo! at the last minute with me being pretty reluctant to play teams, and then getting counterpicked to corneria by every team and every ban being Battlefield.....and that one time we actually picked Rainbow Cruise as a counterpick.

Good times, good times.

Top Bottom