• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
ZOMG north Carolina! you must come super funsies for all! if you can tell me where you are at i might be able to pick you up if you cant get a ride.

ps if we have time for melee doubles it will be mandatory to team with someone who isnt known for playing melee.

Like me and Milln teaming up
Chad and Ajax
IHSB and cyner
you get my point.
oh, am i not supposed to?
Yes....many yes yeses in yes town right around new yes city. Unless KO doesn't have a problem with it then sure.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
There are a LOT more Wario's showing up than last time. I only remember me playing it at the very last one, maybe 1 more at the most...

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
um yeah. So im gonna crush all of your faces with my double scythe face smasher combo. Milln knows whats up. Aaaaaaaahhhhh yeaaaaaaaahhhh

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wait... so there's Brawl singles/doubles and Melee singles/doubles? That's what's in the OP. The title says just "Brawl and Melee singles". Both singles, and no doubles or what?

_MidnighT_

Smash Apprentice
Wait... so there's Brawl singles/doubles and Melee singles/doubles? That's what's in the OP. The title says just "Brawl and Melee singles". Both singles, and no doubles or what?
brawl singles and doubles, melee singles, and (time contingent) melee doubles. its starting an hour earlier btw

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
i put the rules for melee doubles cause i plan on trying to have them. depending on the amount of setups we will do more stuff past that too. (like Draft crews, Randoms tourney, low tier)

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Let it be known that I will pre-accept ALL random money matches tomorrow.

Hey KO, i thought there was a new venue? Did that change? O_o

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Alright DML, win the tourney! While I practice with Marth to try to play as a good character for once. I will be back... I swear it! (anime vengeance thoughts pose)

KomoriGlare

Smash Cadet
WTF, I showed up to the mall and expected to see lots of ppl for this tourney thing, but surprisingly I saw NO ONE... Where the heck is this thing held at now??

xFayt

Smash Cadet
Komori, I think you ended up at the wrong place. The venue was changed to like down the walkway from Game Galaxy. You should have asked management there because there were a good amount of people there.

CHAD AND ZOM~B, I will have my revenge.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
GGs doubles teams, you guys were homies.

Great games Midnight, as always. Getting closer and closer =D

KO. Unban MK. Great games, nice DeDeDe. ICs was a mistake, ill learn and improve them soon =D.

Guy that I timed out: Thanks, you helped me achieve one of my goals today. =P

Also KO, thanks for Hanenbow. A lot.

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
Hanenbow : the definition of a ridiculous stage =o

Was great, had fun, I can't think right now so I'll leave it at that =o.

Dood Komori, we were like. Right ahead of you. like... when you're walking towards Game Galaxy, you should see us right next to the stairs. That really sucks though we weren't far away. It was like 10x more spacious. <3 it.

TheShadowz

Smash Apprentice
Dangit, i forgot to play you Slash!

Next time for sure.

Chad, Sorry for Knee'ing you like 20 times, your a great melee player for sure.

KO: gg's, even though I don't know if I ever played you. any idea if you'll have your idea of whether MK is banned for the next one?

Ajax: Forgot to play you. Next time.

PoS: Forgot to play you too, Phloat made me rush out after those melee doubles.

Everyone Phloat and I played in the doubles bracket. gg's.

Hannenbow: for being win. =D

GG's to all

Argyris

Smash Journeyman
Great stuff guys! I had a lot of fun. My dad, paranoid due to the mall's bad reputation, forced me to leave before Grand Finals ended so sorry for leaving so suddenly.

Ajax - KRD was indeed surprised that I got to meet you in person. Good stuff, good Sheik. Sorry that we never got that match. Maybe next time? I'll be a lot better next time we meet!

ShadW - Awesome Kirby, good matches. I'll keep a your advice in mind and use it in the future. Thanks a lot! Next time, my Kirby won't suck as much as it did this time.

Rayku - Good games. Your Lucario's such a beast. See you at the Pokemon Regional. Hope you have your team ready by then.

Milln - Sorry I epic fail'd in Melee Doubles. At least it was free, right?

For everyone else, good games if I fought you. If not, I'll try to get some matches in next time I'm in Tennessee.

I'm probably gonna be leaving Tennessee shortly after the Pokemon Regionals, and I don't have much money until then. I'll either be in the area sometime later this Summer or sometime around Winter Break.

_MidnighT_

Smash Apprentice
Great games Midnight, as always. Getting closer and closer =D
yeah, ik, great games. im so glad i didnt use diddy against snake ._.
and yeah, ko, u should unban mk xD. i miss him lots <3

oh, and great games to everybody else too. i had a great time xD

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I had lots of fun dudes, even with MK being banned and the weird stage selection. (lol at green greens) Shoutouts maybe later. Right now, though, my knees are bleeding.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Brawl Singles

1: DanGR ($140.00)
2: Ajax ($84.00)
3: KOkingpin ($42.00)
4: Zom~b ($14.00)
5: Cam
5: Midnight
7: Phloat
7: Frank
9: Rayku
9: Chad
9: Shadw
9: Slash
13: IHSB
13: Sanoske
13: Senpai
13: Alex
17: Philip
17: Piccolo
17: SSJ4SCHREEECH Disco Kid Kumar Boo Malee Aka NES_Noob
17: Papstr
17: Frizz
17: shaSlam
17: Vagoi
17: Milln
25: Nips
25: Zel
25: Lag
25: Irishman

Brawl Doubles

1: Shadw + Phloat ($90.00)
2: Rayku + Zom~B ($54.00)
3: Chad + NES_N00B ($27.00)
4: Ajax + Midnight ($9.00)
5: KO + Milln
5: DanGR + Cam
7: Slash + Vagoi
7: Piccolo + Lag
9: ShaSlam + Irishman

Melee Singles

1: Chad ($70.00)
2: SSJ4SCHREEECH Disco Kid Kumar Boo Malee Aka NES_Noob($42.00)
3: IHSB ($21.00)
4: Soft ($7.00)
5: Rayku
5: Zom~b
7: VTS
7: DanGR
9: Midnight
9: shaSlam
9: KOkingpin
9: Milln
13: Nips
13: Frizz
13: Hyperdragon

and yeah, ko, u should unban mk xD. i miss him lots <3
KO. Unban MK. Great games, nice DeDeDe. ICs was a mistake, ill learn and improve them soon =D.
I think Phloat knows my offer on unbanning MK. He has a snowballs chance in hell of achieving that too. Hes staying banned for the next one. But hey there is always a gentlemen's Unban if you can get someone to let you use him.

Btw im pretty sure the MK ban changed up the placings alot.
Also KO, thanks for Hanenbow. A lot.
People who used it loved it people who got it used on them hated it. I dunno if it will stay.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Im double posting for Shout outs

Cam - You have improved a lot. both matches were intense.

Papstr - No I dont hate you. I did bring your controller back didnt I? see no hate. although Falcon Ditto prepared me for losers Finals where i Roxed Ajax 2 times then Failed. Oh also Crack Rocks that is all.

Chad - I'm sorry I put the GayGayGay on you. I R scared of your Lucario. Also It seems I am the latest Champ of Munchkin. Politics ftw.

Phloat - I thought you said you would be able to Time me out with Wario? I'm to aggressive for that. I either die or you die. No Time finishes for me. ICs scared me a bit till i Gave you a DededeBlowJob. I was Aiming for Nana lol.

Zom~B - you didnt Scrub out at all man. It was awesome to meet you. You GA guys should Come up for the next one too. Get Desu to come too! I'll have to put Faith back in his Dedede. Plus you are a beast at SWR.

Rayku - good to see you again man. you beast in brawl and melee. Come back next month srsly!

SSJ4Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Disco Kid Kumar Boo Malee - Why are you so sexy with Captain Falcon and Link. You should have gotten beasted in munchkin.

Jack - <3. Is there anything else to say. I mean really?

Ajax - dude you keep getting better. I have to say I'm pretty **** Proud of you, but I would have liked to go against DanGR's Olimar again. Oh well Zelda>>>FALCONPUNCH!!>>>/face

Frank - You almost came back through man. We need to Double Peach teamsies sometime too man. Im pretty sure we would beast.

Shadw - Cool talking to you as always. It kinda seemed like you were cheering me on over Phloat. I dunno though. Too bad i Lost to Cam in Winners or else we would have got to fight.

ShaSLAM - I didnt really get to talk too much to you man. Come back next month for sure so we can chill and play some gamecube.

Milln - Dont Insult me by saying you suck cause you beast me too hard. If you suck then I should just retire. We all play bad sometimes it happens and <3.

Slash - Glad you came to chill after tourney with us man. So close to getting points yet again. 9th place master.

IHOP - Thank you for your delicious food and the same waitress every month.

Disco Kid in Punch out - you have the most ridiculous fighting style ever. Thats for giving Chad a theme song to sing and NES_Noob a new name.

Midnight - I didnt see what happened to your match with Zom~B. I wish I did so I can see how to beat you lol. You still beast to hard. We should team up sometime as well since you no longer have a steady partner.

DanGR - Good stuff on winning. I really wanted to rox your Olimar with yoshi again but CF failed me vs Ajax. You should have came to IHOP afterwards. We had good times.

VTS - Great to finally meet you man. You are welcome anytime just like DML.

Top Bottom