• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
ZOM B FIND ME ANDDO FRIENDLIES WITH ME!

oh does anyone need a brawl partner???

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
All the tournaments I've been to I'm last or close to it :( , except the one in January I did pretty good in the pools only lost to Milln as I recall

Milln

Smash Champion
February's tourney was absolutely ghastly for me as far as results go.

It's not teh ****.

It's Rave johns.
Rave johns? X3 as in "I'm tired caused I went to a rave last night so I can't play"? Haha sounds as bad as Inui who complained about climbing a mountain.

All the tournaments I've been to I'm last or close to it :( , except the one in January I did pretty good in the pools only lost to Milln as I recall
*roars*

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
I remember you now.

You're that luigi that Shoryuken'd my Kirby out of an Fair, and I wtf'd at it.

You and Milln were the only 2 I lost to in pools. then I lost to Midnight and Milln in brackets.

I can recall stuff! :D

and no, Rave johns as in, there's a rave on that day that he might be going to.

_MidnighT_

Smash Apprentice
February's tourney was absolutely ghastly for me as far as results go.
ooh, i think thats the one where i lost to kismet in winners then will in losers. bad results *shudders*

btw ko, is the PR thread going to be specifically for TNers or all of the attendents

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
Does this count the first tourney?

If I recall the results to that one was lost.

on a personal note it seems I've missed getting at least 1 point twice D:. that saddens me. oh wells. =o

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Does this count the first tourney?

If I recall the results to that one was lost.

on a personal note it seems I've missed getting at least 1 point twice D:. that saddens me. oh wells. =o
the top 8 was known and thats all i needed.

as for you getting points you never placed top 8 to my knowledge. you got 9th twice i believe.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
power of slash. id be interested.
find me though.

ill be in the greenish tank top and white red and blue hat.

lol i already know what im wearing.

i shouldne be hard to find. or ill just scream for you at the front.

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
Most likely I'll be the black guy with the dreads in Cargo shorts(its what I always wear). Dunno the shirt I'm gonna wear, but I'll probably be in... wait I forgot we have a new venue this time around.

I'll probably be doing friendlies at the time you arrive. The Mall's like 15 minutes from my house.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
So I guess it's about time to hype this up with... money matches(ROB, Snake, OR Youmu)? :D

We'll call them donations to the "Zom~B is going to Genesis" fund ;)

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
Have you decided on a main Mr. Slash?
Toon Link, and depending on what you're doing GaW or Wario. =o

Can't drop Toon Link.

and ShaSlam, this only happens in the event that my partner doesn't come, just throwin that out there, like it's still not confirmed if he's going or not, so I just want to go and get a backup plan done just incase. There's still a chance he'll come so you might wanna get a different person as well.

If I have enough money I'll MM you Zom~B

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
I am practicing the SWR pretty soon so yeah you guys are going to get wrecked. I also have the melty blood and will play some people on some of the other arcade fighting games if they want to but there is a good chance I might suck at those. =D

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Sure is.
Also, Brawlers: I enter knowing I suck at your game, please enter even if you think you suck at mine. It seems only fair ;_;
Also, smashers: I enter knowing I suck at your game, please enter [SWR] even if you think you suck at mine. :D

Does this actually work spaceballs? I sure hope so.

Milln

Smash Champion
No it doesn't. Smashers are like that. =-(
Well noone can say I didn't try :(

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

I am practicing the SWR pretty soon so yeah you guys are going to get wrecked. I also have the melty blood and will play some people on some of the other arcade fighting games if they want to but there is a good chance I might suck at those. =D
ORLY, NAO.... (insert quirky thing you can bet with/on) Match Ready Set Go.

So I guess it's about time to hype this up with... money matches? :D

We'll call them donations to the "Zom~B is going to Genesis" fund ;)
For some strange reason, I feel like doing a money match for a thousand dollars with someone.

In Galaga. Highest Score wins.

Toon Link, and depending on what you're doing GaW or Wario. =o

Can't drop Toon Link.

and ShaSlam, this only happens in the event that my partner doesn't come, just throwin that out there, like it's still not confirmed if he's going or not, so I just want to go and get a backup plan done just incase. There's still a chance he'll come so you might wanna get a different person as well.

If I have enough money I'll MM you Zom~B
Toon's a pro.

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
Bring it. I've practiced a ton myself and have definitely gotten MUCH better than I was last time.

Oh KO, please don't forget my PC controller :3

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
umm ill see how much i have to spend at the time. then ill decide :D

i wont go DDD unless i face a marth or another DDD.
other than that... in all serious matches im going wario.

Vts

Smash Champion
i heard there will be a virtual on machine

am i wrong?

o btw i'm coming to this :).

just for melee and virtual on though.

me and my friend riding with me need housing.

think we might be little late due to driving to DML's on friday night and getting there like 1 am so i need 5-6 hours of sleep at least and the drive is 3-4 hours from their place.

might ride with dml instead of driving.

need set ups or anything?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion

am i wrong?

think we might be little late due to driving to DML's on friday night and getting there like 1 am so i need 5-6 hours of sleep at least and the drive is 3-4 hours from their place.

yes. Bring Setups. Everyone if possible. I want atleast 20 Setups if possible so i can have melee and brawl going at the same time. Wii and Brawl/Melee please. oh and try to bring tvs. the venue has 5 and i have 3 at my house. BRING TVS! AND WIIs! AND BRAWL AND MELEE!!!!

if you are riding with DML then you will be at my house probably.

BTW dont forget everything is Starting an hour earlier than normal. Sign ups at 10am Tourneys starts at 11am

Milln

Smash Champion

am i wrong?

Yeah, there's a Virtual on machine there. When I checked it out, the versus was broken, but it's probable that it'll be fixed by Saturday. If so? Epic battles.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Do I need to bring my wii and a tv or do you guys have that covered already? Also it seems that some of my friends are flaking on me cause they have to work so it might just be me, viking, and acid.

Ajax615

Smash Apprentice
Slash I'll be your partner :). Two guys with dreads can't lose!! Ha anyways attention everyone I have reached the pure and evolved form of my sheik due to many hours of training. I now officially change my colors from black and white to all white. My green rock lee sheik will be for fun :D lol

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
ajax IM HIS PARTNER!!!!!!!!!!!!
but if his real partner shows up lets be partners??

Milln

Smash Champion
Do I need to bring my wii and a tv or do you guys have that covered already? Also it seems that some of my friends are flaking on me cause they have to work so it might just be me, viking, and acid.
You should always bring a setup. Always.

Top Bottom