• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

_MidnighT_

Smash Apprentice
oh, i forgot that i dont have a partner anymore, so im gonna need one too. any takers? X)

AJAAAAAAAAX, since slash has a partner be mine =D

Ajax615

Smash Apprentice
K how about this. For the people that want me as a partner do an online match and lemme watch. Ha whoever wins gets me im great with assist

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
oh, i forgot that i dont have a partner anymore, so im gonna need one too. any takers? X)

AJAAAAAAAAX, since slash has a partner be mine =D
Wait what? D:

lulz.

Anyways, I'm bringing a Wii with homebrew, Brawl in it, and a Brawl case with Melee in it if that'll be fine. I don't have a TV to bring.

Slash I'll be your partner :). Two guys with dreads can't lose!!
Haha, too true XD

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Well I finally got my wii online if anyone wants to brawl me. Friend code is 2836-7251-9325, though this lag is killing me but i suppose it kills everybody.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
it will be a miracle if i get to come to this, if I do, expect me to do absolutely no better in Brawl, and terrible in Melee. WINNAR!!!!

Milln

Smash Champion
So, I think I am gonna time someone out in tournament if I can, who wants it =D?
I already timed you out. Don't act like you're doing something new. Money match me for twenty bucks. <3

it will be a miracle if i get to come to this, if I do, expect me to do absolutely no better in Brawl, and terrible in Melee. WINNAR!!!!
Get driving! =O

-Chad-

Slackerator
All melee players~~~~

If melee doubles happens, team with someone who's not a melee player!

This may encourage more people to play which is funsies!

edit- plz?

Rayku

Smash Lord
NES noob should team with me for Melee teams.

I'd totally be down for ditching ZOM~B in Melee teams lol

Argyris

Smash Journeyman
So I'm in Tennessee visiting my dad for a while. I just saw this thread and realized this is pretty close to where I am right now. Makes me wish I had known about it sooner.

I'll have to talk to my dad/brother about getting a ride but hopefully, I'll be here Saturday! :D

Pictochat and Rainbow Cruise! You guys are awesome.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
All melee players~~~~

If melee doubles happens, team with someone who's not a melee player!

This may encourage more people to play which is funsies!

edit- plz?
hell yes, I'm gonna pick Link or Samus and suck, while someone else does all the work.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
So I'm in Tennessee visiting my dad for a while. I just saw this thread and realized this is pretty close to where I am right now. Makes me wish I had known about it sooner.

I'll have to talk to my dad/brother about getting a ride but hopefully, I'll be here Saturday! :D

Pictochat and Rainbow Cruise! You guys are awesome.
ZOMG north Carolina! you must come super funsies for all! if you can tell me where you are at i might be able to pick you up if you cant get a ride.

ps if we have time for melee doubles it will be mandatory to team with someone who isnt known for playing melee.

Like me and Milln teaming up
Chad and Ajax
IHSB and cyner
you get my point.

Ajax615

Smash Apprentice
I'm so ready. Although it's sad that I have to relearn my fav:(. But where and whose house do I roll too in order too play?

Milln

Smash Champion
I wasn't aware that the funsies Melee doubles would be costing money. =o

Besides, Slash. Just win SWR Tournament. Bam, instant money in the morning.

Top Bottom