• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
Are you going to post the brackets?

Shoutouts:

ShaSlam: You are really good with Wario. I was having a tough time with you in friendlies. I did get a little lucky with that bye.

DanGR: YEAAAH! 1st place rocks! Thanks for driving home; I was too tired.

Shadw: Fun matches. You almost beat me with that ROB. I think you killed yourself though.

KO Kingpin: I looked at how far you had to fight in the loser's bracket. Good **** man. I wouldn't have been able to do that. The double thunder probably saved me from being knocked into the loser's bracket when I first faced you. Sorry for camping so much at Lylat, but I had like 180%, so what was I supposed to do? Love the Yoshi. REALLY love the Peach. New venue is great. I hope to see you at the next GG.

Ajax: I lost to a Sheik???? Wow. That was some amazing stuff. I didn't even know you could cancel out the fair to grab combo by using her jab. After that, I didn't know what to do. So, I was like QAC QAC QAC QAC QAC. Maybe he doesn't know how to deal with this?! Good games man and congrats on second place.

Ihavespaceballs: Melee was fun. Thanks for putting up with a partner that doesn't know what he's doing >.<

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Shoutouts

Will_, Reflex, and Kismet- for not being there and letting me win something, haha.

Ajax- Very, very nice Sheik dude. I was surprised. And once again, super fun matches in both winners and grand finals. Very chill guy irl too. xD I kinda hoped you'd win that first set so we could play more matches... but me still win, lol.

KOkingpin- I've been working on my Yoshi matchup after the scare at the last Game Galaxy. I think you'll be surprised next time we meet up in brackets. ^_^ And I was told I made 5th in Melee..., not 7th. :( I also remember different placements for some other folks in Brawl singles. You sure you typed the list up correctly? I dunno.

Zom~b- Cool dude. You looked a bit nervous though from what I could tell. I don't remember seeing you around SWF at all.

Cam- Thanks for coming and giving me a ride up there. ttyl irl 'bout the tourney, haha.

Midnight- Sorry about Meta being banned. Probably woulda had closer matches otherwise.

Phloat- Fun friendlies. I couldn't kill with G&W!!!

Frank- I thought our matches were the most intense of any of the ones I had all that day. Excellent Peach you've got there. I needed that Peach practice.

Chad- I saw a lot of your Pikachu matches (melee). I don't understand how someone can move that fast and not get their fingers so tired real quickly, lol.

shaSlam- Sorry about the placement... and the partner... I know you were really disappointed. Don't let it get to you. :ohwell:

Milln- 17th? What happened man? :O

All the Melee only players- It was fun playing with y'all in both Melee and Brawl. I'd play more if people in my area liked it a lot and the scarce few that did didn't outcast me cuz I play and like Brawl. Thanks for teaming with me in the Melee doubles, Soft. We woulda won it had we started sooner. Double Jiggs rocks. xD

People i didn't mention- maybe I'll play you next time.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Zom~b- Cool dude. You looked a bit nervous though from what I could tell. I don't remember seeing you around SWF at all.
No way, I'm here all the time.

And I wasn't nervous... but I'd never ever played an olimar before. It was a learning experience. I don't think I approached from the ground enough. I think I was doing better towards the end, and I'm glad I got the experience in winners bracket before I played (Midnight's I think) Olimar in loser's.

I took a lot in from the tourney so watch out next time we play ;)

Shoutouts Later.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
yeah, ik, great games. im so glad i didnt use diddy against snake ._.
and yeah, ko, u should unban mk xD. i miss him lots <3

oh, and great games to everybody else too. i had a great time xD
Man, we always have great games. I love the new CP options that KO opened for me too XD.

I miss him too brother. I miss him too.

Also, I hate that I grabbed a nade instead of jabbing. Sh it happens though. great ditto either way.

I had lots of fun dudes, even with MK being banned and the weird stage selection. (lol at green greens) Shoutouts maybe later. Right now, though, my knees are bleeding.
Sorry about the knees, thanks anyways.

>__>
<__<

It had to be done.

I think Phloat knows my offer on unbanning MK. He has a snowballs chance in hell of achieving that too. Hes staying banned for the next one. But hey there is always a gentlemen's Unban if you can get someone to let you use him.

Btw im pretty sure the MK ban changed up the placings alot.

People who used it loved it people who got it used on them hated it. I dunno if it will stay.
Yea, that was more idle conversation than seriousness. Its not gonna happen.

Yea, when you ban peoples' main character it tends to set them back just a little. Give me another month, I am still learning Wario's harder matchups... that I used MK for previously.

Im double posting for Shout outs

Phloat - I thought you said you would be able to Time me out with Wario? I'm to aggressive for that. I either die or you die. No Time finishes for me. ICs scared me a bit till i Gave you a DededeBlowJob. I was Aiming for Nana lol.
I'll try next time. I really will. I can only really do it effectivly at SV, and my counterpicks now. Battlefield I will have to learn the layout a little better. BF is an insane MK stage, so I never really worried about learning it all that well, then it creeped up on me.. =\.

Your DeDeDe surprised me. I don't know much about the character. I was under the impression that he literally had no options against Desynched Blizzards =\. Great games, and that suicide was well timed and I fell right for it =[

Phloat- Fun friendlies. I couldn't kill with G&W!!!
Yea, I wish I got to play your olimar more. GaW is hard pressed to land kill moves against Wario, even though he is supposed to be a glass cannon =\. One of the reasons I dropped him.

Great games.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Brawl Singles

1: DanGR ($140.00)
2: Ajax ($84.00)
3: KOkingpin ($42.00)
4: Zom~b ($14.00)
5: Cam
5: Midnight
7: Phloat
7: Frank
9: Rayku
9: Chad
9: Shadw
9: Slash
13: IHSB
13: Sanoske
13: Senpai
13: Alex
17: Philip
17: Piccolo
17: SSJ4SCHREEECH Disco Kid Kumar Boo Malee Aka NES_Noob
17: Papstr
17: Frizz
17: shaSlam
17: Vagoi
17: Milln
25: Nips
25: Zel
25: Lag
25: Irishman

Brawl Doubles

1: Shadw + Phloat ($90.00)
2: Rayku + Zom~B ($54.00)
3: Chad + NES_N00B ($27.00)
4: Ajax + Midnight ($9.00)
5: KO + Milln
5: DanGR + Cam
7: Slash + Vagoi
7: Piccolo + Lag
9: ShaSlam + Irishman

Melee Singles

1: Chad ($70.00)
2: SSJ4SCHREEECH Disco Kid Kumar Boo Malee Aka NES_Noob($42.00)
3: IHSB ($21.00)
4: Soft ($7.00)
5: Rayku
5: Zom~b

7: VTS
7: DanGR
9: Midnight
9: shaSlam
9: KOkingpin
9: Milln
13: Nips
13: Frizz
13: Hyperdragon

Good stuff repping GA at this! Midsouth guys are cool, I miss them. :(

_MidnighT_

Smash Apprentice
Midnight - I didnt see what happened to your match with Zom~B. I wish I did so I can see how to beat you lol. You still beast to hard. We should team up sometime as well since you no longer have a steady partner.
his rob was really good, for starters xD. i always used mk so rob so i tried to learn the matchup against rob as olimar based on the friendly i had against dangrs olimar as rob :S. and that'd be cool, ur yoshi is wth great

Man, we always have great games. I love the new CP options that KO opened for me too XD.

I miss him too brother. I miss him too.

Also, I hate that I grabbed a nade instead of jabbing. Sh it happens though. great ditto either way.
im lucky that u grabbed that nade, cuz at that point i was throwing out random up tilts hoping for a lucky kill lol

Rayku

Smash Lord
I got rocked in Brawl singles. Sorry for not repping hard enough, Fullmetal. I'll do better next time.

****ing time-outs.

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
TN might finally have a Snake main by the next one if I feel like converting.

Everything was pretty beast in general though, I enjoyed it =o.

No shoutouts, my shoutouts would suck lulz.

To 7th place... I'll get you next time D: Ye will elude me no more.

TheShadowz

Smash Apprentice
It kinda seemed like you were cheering me on over Phloat. I dunno though. Too bad i Lost to Cam in Winners or else we would have got to fight
I was rooting for both of you.

Most of me wanted Phloat to win, but a bit wanted you to win so I didn't have to play phloat if I won <_<.

Guess it didn't matter though. seeing as I lost my next match.

And don't ban Hannenbow!! Smash BR says its legit AND MK was the only thing that really broke the stage, the people that we times out tried to aura and laser us and we just airdodged for like 4 of the 7 minutes, their fault, not the stage's.

Shadw: Fun matches. You almost beat me with that ROB. I think you killed yourself though.
At 0% too... I was soooooo annoyed at that. but those were some gg's. Kirby can't bair Pika for **** when hes flying around the level like that.

I got rocked in Brawl singles. Sorry for not repping hard enough, Fullmetal. I'll do better next time.

****ing time-outs.
I was rooting for Phloat in those but daaaaaaaam, I can't help but feel you got cheated out of the win. 2 seconds.

Rayku

Smash Lord
And don't ban Hannenbow!! Smash BR says its legit AND MK was the only thing that really broke the stage, the people that we times out tried to aura and laser us and we just airdodged for like 4 of the 7 minutes, their fault, not the stage's.
I hope you weren't referring to my teammate and I >.>

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman
Oh snap, I just remembered about this.

Looks like DanGR won, good stool dude.

How have you guys been doin' lately, KO, Milln, Zach, DanGR, Ajax, PoS (Piece of ****)(loljk)?

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
Pfft, I go by Slash or Meow. now Cody =o

Which reminds me. I have some teams replays I need to upload whenever I get a capture device again.

Mainly consists of Ajax, Midnight, Rayku, and Zom~B

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ouch. You butched my name... Thanks for uploading them though.

I'd like to point out that Ajax did win the 3 match. We just forgot to save it. :/ So we recorded match 1,2, and 4.

Oh snap, I just remembered about this.

Looks like DanGR won, good stool dude.

How have you guys been doin' lately, KO, Milln, Zach, DanGR, Ajax, PoS (Piece of ****)(loljk)?
Good, good. Are you coming back? :(

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
Can I get the Info for the BatGG youtube channel for future purposes?

I have some replays that need uploading, and I'd also be willing to split the BatGGV vids from the rest of the vids and so forth. so that it's not all scattered.

bob-e

Smash Journeyman
Ouch. You butched my name... Thanks for uploading them though.

I'd like to point out that Ajax did win the 3 match. We just forgot to save it. :/ So we recorded match 1,2, and 4.
Sorry about that, fix'd

Can I get the Info for the BatGG youtube channel for future purposes?

I have some replays that need uploading, and I'd also be willing to split the BatGGV vids from the rest of the vids and so forth. so that it's not all scattered.
If you send me the replay files, I should be able to get them uploaded. Or if you really want to do it yourself, I can just PM you the log in info.

TheShadowz

Smash Apprentice
I hope you weren't referring to my teammate and I >.>
Gah, im an idiot, i combined two matches in my mind.

We took you guys there, and the other guys were running away on smashville.

Anyways, those were some good games we had there. A little bit of credit goes to your ROB though. ;)

NOTE: I'm getting all of my wisdom teeth out, so ill be gone for like 3 days. Won't be concious enough to play! =D

Yeah, fun...:urg:

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Gah, im an idiot, i combined two matches in my mind.

We took you guys there, and the other guys were running away on smashville.

Anyways, those were some good games we had there. A little bit of credit goes to your ROB though. ;)

NOTE: I'm getting all of my wisdom teeth out, so ill be gone for like 3 days. Won't be concious enough to play! =D

Yeah, fun...:urg:
Rayku doesn't play ROB and we didn't have a single game on Hanenbow? :confused:

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
my shoutouts would suck.
but lol i played wifi yesterday and beat a couple robs i would have lost to without zom-b's advice.

next time i want a real partner. cuz im actually good at doubles lol.
and next time i will be ready for you tennesse.
i usually like wario dittos except when its against phloat :D
and ummm ajax, we need to have a dace off.
and ko and zom b and mil and all of you guys seemed chill.

you need to all come up to AL for our toruneys :D

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
his rob was really good, for starters xD. i always used mk so rob so i tried to learn the matchup against rob as olimar based on the friendly i had against dangrs olimar as rob :S. and that'd be cool, ur yoshi is wth great

im lucky that u grabbed that nade, cuz at that point i was throwing out random up tilts hoping for a lucky kill lol
You mean you were playing snake properly =P

****ing time-outs.
>_>;;

Sorry bout that. I hate Wario VS Lucario, his stupid hitboxes block err-thing.

TN might finally have a Snake main by the next one if I feel like converting.

Everything was pretty beast in general though, I enjoyed it =o.

No shoutouts, my shoutouts would suck lulz.

To 7th place... I'll get you next time D: Ye will elude me no more.
I might be a Snaker too. I hate that Wario CANT HIT A ROB WHEN HE IS UNDER A PLATFORM >>>=[

You guys played NES Noob and I on Hanenstupid : /

It's too easy to run away on that freakin stage. It's like a brawl version of Yoshi 64.
And Marth's moves get stale just from hitting the stupid leaves, whereas Wario can weave away from that nonsense. And, the blastzones seem to fluctuate. <3 the 'bow.

my shoutouts would suck.
but lol i played wifi yesterday and beat a couple robs i would have lost to without zom-b's advice.

next time i want a real partner. cuz im actually good at doubles lol.
and next time i will be ready for you tennesse.
i usually like wario dittos except when its against phloat :D
and ummm ajax, we need to have a dace off.
and ko and zom b and mil and all of you guys seemed chill.

you need to all come up to AL for our toruneys :D
What did I do?! Grab release to Waft is completely legit =P.

I need to use your tricks more, I like the land behind shield and f-smash, you got all your kills on me with that IIRC. Just varied your timing and blam, killed me lots =[.

Ajax615

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts! On an iPhone so cut some slack

DanGr - it was a pleasure to fight you. Your olimar was spot on. It was so hard to get around you but then again come on lol I'm a sheik. Hope to fight u again soon dude
and take care. I'll b ready nxt time! Lol

KOKingpin aka my shinpaku alliance comrade! - i've never had so much fun playing against you. Thanx for
everything dude. My jaw still hurts from the falcon
punch on zelda lol. We've come a long way bro. Were
the low tier heroes!

Slash - epic toon link. Your progress has shocked me and made me want to train more. I can see that fighting spirit in that evil dummy toon link lookin a** ni**a lol. Next time you better beat me lol until then good luck.

Zaya- it was fun meeting you bro keep up the good work with falco and you'll rock. Lol hope you learned your lesson from chaingrabbing my sheik tho XD lol.

Cam - yea that's right you lost to a sheik lol but in return I fought against a terrific pikachu lol no chaingrab for you lol. Hope to fight u again too. Lol next time I might go zelda to scare the piss outta you :) lol take care.

Milln-didn't get to fight you :(. Maybe nxt time we ll trade needles with hadoukens lol.

Midnight- I hope I made an xcellent doubles partner cause I know you did. If we ever team again we will own for sure lol.

Reyku- **** lucarios. Close battles man I just barely had beat u lol. Your lucario is beast mode man. Can't believe u beat my zeldas but lol if it wasn't for sheik I know I would have lost lol.

Shadow and Phloat - didn't get to singles y'all but great job on teams guys! And shadow one day I'll open all my gates on your kirby and make u hate brawl lol.

Philmaster - your a real chill dude srry we couldn't finish our fight lol however we will rematch one day. Krd hasn't seen my true form lol. Best of luck in your brawl career though!

To anyone else I didn't mention it was fun playing all of u. Now to take a few months off of brawl and dissapear like the ninja I am

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman
pretty good man. since its summer time you should come up to the arcade and chill with us next month
lol, no thanks.

i just wanted to see how you guys are doing.

if you changed the venue to murf, i MIGHT come see you guys, but i don't think i would compete.

anyways, good luck in the next tournament guys!

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
I'm sorry I couldn't make it to this one, most of my friends flaked and me and acid stayed up to late the night before the tournament so we overslept, but we will come to the next one. Maybe next time more than one of my friends will be able to go lol.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Oh, and I lost my controller at KO's house afterwards. Black and Silver... there's white paint on the cord...

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
Shout outs? Uh..lets see..

Milln- I don't need to again state how awesome you are. Except you stole my camera. I looked at those videos you took. What the hell man. :laugh:

KO- You know I'm kidding when I wondered if you hate me. Though I hate you for banning my main The Falcon dittos were good. Though I'm really falling behind in skill. I gotta lot of work to catch up to a few of my friends

Slash/Meow./whatevertheheckyou'recallingyourselfnow- Nice to see you again now that schools out. Good to see you're doing alright. Your request to do a Meta Knight ditto was odd. I still insist you were trying to prove a point. it was fun nonetheless.

Isaiah/Vagoiwhatever?- Yeah, hi. Our friendly was very close. Totally cool. We need to play more often, as opposed to just mindlessly trash talking each other :laugh:

Layth/Player 5/I keep changing my name- Nice to see you after school's been out too. We suck horribly at Melee, but it was **** good fun. I gotta pick up a copy and play that again. :bee:

Senpi- Thanks for letting me stay over at your house. It was great fun. Please continue to house me for future tourneys. ;) ah, just kiddin. kinda. :D

Everyone else/people I don't even talk to- Hi.

I looooooooved the new venue. Was totally like, BIG. Which is super awesome. And we can actually have food and drink in there. Man oh man that was great.

Milln

Smash Champion
Milln's Shoutouts!

@Everyone: Sorry.

Yay Shoutouts!

Tonight i'm going to do fun stuff and put it on youtube so you guys can be bored and watch it. I'll make a post.

xFayt

Smash Cadet
It's Senpai.... senpi because it doesn't fit. stupid 5 letter name thing.

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
Just MeowSlash.

that works. Much better than that other acronym I made when I was 8 but still use because it's the only name I have =o o= yeah....

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
I made Phloat when I was a little kid, but it still reeks of awesome.

I'm going to learn to camp harder guys, sorry to disappoint at this tournament and be all approachy =\.

And maybe learn ICs a little (a lot) better. I really should have at least learned something besides the CGs and desynching blizzard =P

KOkingpin

Smash Champion

I'm going to learn to camp harder guys, sorry to disappoint at this tournament and be all approachy =\.

And maybe learn ICs a little (a lot) better. I really should have at least learned something besides the CGs and desynching blizzard =P
or you could be aggro like me!

Power of Slash

Smash Ace

I want to break those cuffs...

Milln

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9W6cwTSraA

Look what I have created! A series! With my voice! Now you can all indulge is your dark fantasies involving my voice.

Also, when BlazBlue comes out.... would anyone be interested in a tournament for it? Probably not since i'm the only one that plays it. >,>...

Top Bottom