• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9W6cwTSraA

Look what I have created! A series! With my voice! Now you can all indulge is your dark fantasies involving my voice.

Also, when BlazBlue comes out.... would anyone be interested in a tournament for it? Probably not since i'm the only one that plays it. >,>...
you should talk to Jason about that man. Im sure there are others who would want that.

Also I raised the Venue to $7 cause of the venue change and it actually costing Jason Money for us to have the tourney at the new venue.would you rather be super cramped in the back or in the new venue for 2 more dollars.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Hey KO, ZOM~B lost his controller at your house. Would you happen to know where it is? It's black on the front, silver on the back. It's got a little bit of white paint on the cord.

TheShadowz

Smash Apprentice
Hey KO, what are the chances of the date changing? if you change it to the 27th idk if I can make it.

Milln

Smash Champion
I dunno, all of a sudden I don't think it's a good idea for me to host it. I feel sort of intimidated thinking of all the intense 2d fighter people. x=

TheShadowz

Smash Apprentice
Gooooooooood, hey KO, can you put him in the bracket rrriiigghhhhttt next to me? Like, first round?
And Milln, DanGR, and Ajax as well? lol.

Phloat always gets the crappiest matchups, of course, I do too. (but not at the last tourney =D)

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Is this like a monthly tourney or something? I just saw this, but I have a tourney in St. Louis. Southern Illinois would definitely be willing to attend a future one to fight some new competition. Are these melee and brawl?

TheShadowz

Smash Apprentice
Is this like a monthly tourney or something? I just saw this, but I have a tourney in St. Louis. Southern Illinois would definitely be willing to attend a future one to fight some new competition. Are these melee and brawl?
Yeah, they are typically the last Saturday of the month. Both Brawl singles and doubles as well as Melee singles were held at the last tournament. Its held at a fairly spacy venue and filled with 30+ awesome people =D

To put it in a nutshell.

xFayt

Smash Cadet
You could blame our tourney leader KO <3

It looks like I'll be skipping out on this one too. Have plans. Chad, mail me t-shirt pl0x.

Kain17

Smash Cadet
There's always Slash if ya need it.

cause I won't have one for sure either.
What a coincidence. I have no partner either. discounting papster here. I dunno if a falcon-zss team would work.

EDIT: Also, the next tourney's on the 20th right? what weekday is that? I hope its a saturday or summin, else I cant make it on time.

Milln

Smash Champion
NOW WAIT JUST A MINUTE.

THe tournament is June 20th?? I just realized what that day is.

Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I can't go. Father's Day Weekend is the busiest non-Christmas weekend for electronics retail and I must make sure my store does well by being there. =x Sorry guys, I know you were all hoping to grope me lose to me see me. <3

TheShadowz

Smash Apprentice
Yay, Wario 3rd place now!

I now main the highest and second highest tiers I can for this tournament.

=B
*Waits for Milln or KO to remark on choice of characters*

Personally I don't mind having a lower tiered character, gives that element of surprise.

_MidnighT_

Smash Apprentice
you know, with all the people that probly wont make it, why not just change the date?

DOWN WITH CALIFORNIAJAX
i think ko said something about keeping the tournament dates on his planned schedule. :confused:

btw ko, since millns not gonna be there, wanna be my partner? xD

Top Bottom