• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
well said Milln. I'm pretty sure you just ended any argument anyone has (except maybe Joot cause he is a D bag[lol jk])

This is why i Play brawl. Not because i like the game a lot, but because i like meeting the people who play the game. (And i secretly want to convert them all to playing melee)

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman
Enjoy your high school baseball team of nine players.
I hear what your saying, but this statement gets me as hypocritical because it is my passion and is what I love to do, and you are bringing me down about it in the same way I did you. Hey, I might have been wrong, but there are so many benefits from connecting with people in a competitive sport that you can hardly understand. It gets you chicks, life-long friends, skill that can be put towards almost anything, and if you are good enough, ****loads of money and a JOB where you have FUN, EVERY **** DAY. ****, that's the life man.

No no milln, his fun is better than your fun.

Srsly Cody, where has baseball gotten you? Just wondering.
This is probably the most boneheaded statement I have ever heard of. You just took what Milln was trying to say and TOTALLY just screwed it in the ***. If I was Milln I would be embarrassed if you were trying to defend me in this argument. You are the only person in the entire world that can't see the benefits of being good at a popular sport.

Oh my bad, I'm sorry I'm only in high school and I haven't made the pros yet. I'll just try to sneek in to a professional organization, because that's not illegal or impossible or anything. I'll just make ****loads of money in the pros when it's impossible to do. I'm that **** good.

:/ ****

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
It was boneheaded.. because I was being sarcastic...

That is no way to look at things. Aaaand that is how you look at brawl.

Milln

Smash Champion
I hear what your saying, but this statement gets me as hypocritical
That was the point, man. I felt insulted so I was like "rawrrawrrawrrawrrawrgethimbacksubtly" After a while, I felt like editing it, but I was like "....Nahhhhhhhhhhh....."

Phloat was being extremely sarcastic and it made me snrk.

I'll just try to sneek in to a professional organization
=OOOOO OMG YOU SHOULD TOTALLY DO THAT. It would be awesoooooooooome. Like. "Yeah, I just look young. I'm really a twenty-something. Let's play some baseball."

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
How about we all have a nice cup of shut the f*** up. -_-

If this is all a serious argument, wtf guys. This is stupid.

If this is for some reason all a giant joke, by all means, carry on. /popcorn.

Milln

Smash Champion
How about we all have a nice cup of shut the f*** up. -_-

If this is all a serious argument, wtf guys. This is stupid.

If this is for some reason all a giant joke, by all means, carry on. /popcorn.
SSJ Phelps ended the argument already, imo. You're too late.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
I am bringing the Melty Bloods son. So if SWR and Melty Blood are going down then this is more anime doujin games than anyone can handle.

I will most likely be camping on the Melty Blood and Melee stations. ^_^ If SWR really is gonna be there, someone can show me that game, too.

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
Algureth is catching on guys, how about we do religeon next?
Nothing gets by me lol. Also, theres an R between L and G >.<

I am bringing the Melty Bloods son. So if SWR and Melty Blood are going down then this is more anime doujin games than anyone can handle.

I will most likely be camping on the Melty Blood and Melee stations. ^_^ If SWR really is gonna be there, someone can show me that game, too.
FUU--

Will_

Smash Journeyman
I think I'm man enough to handle guys in trench coats fighting 14 yr old girls along with SWR.

Melty Blood is good stuff though, you guys are in for a treat.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
On a side note.

I played Dokapon Kingdom Milln.. eh. It would be fun with more people, but I did a 1 on 1, had a brilliant strategy.. and missed in each fight, 2 spells, was always last, and got Darkling'd..

NES n00b

Smash Master
WHAT

There is Dokapon Kingdom AND Scarlet Weather Rhapsody in Tennessee..........anyone want to house me for a month?
**** is definitely going down in this.

Who wants to MM me in Smash or Melty Blood? Melee preferably cause I am so much more confident in that game and Melty Blood just cause I like the game and somewhat know what I am doing. But I can do Brawl too I guess but limited amount because of the eww factor and I basically don't play that game at all. *

All MMs winnings of mine go to charity just like the rest of DML's cause I blown in the wind of peer pressure.

Milln

Smash Champion
**** is definitely going down in this.

Who wants to MM me in Smash or Melty Blood? Melee preferably cause I am so much more confident in that game and Melty Blood just cause I like the game and somewhat know what I am doing. But I can do Brawl too I guess but limited amount because of the eww factor and I basically don't play that game at all. *

All MMs winnings of mine go to charity just like the rest of DML's cause I blown in the wind of peer pressure.
Omg, Nes. I just got Melty Blood on my compy, too, like a week ago. It's pretty funsies. =O I like Arceid.

SWR Tournament is definitely happening. It'll be in the morning, BEFORE Brawl Doubles. I'll be more than glad to show you; everyone I've shown has loved it and agreed that it's way fun.

On a side note.

I played Dokapon Kingdom Milln.. eh. It would be fun with more people, but I did a 1 on 1, had a brilliant strategy.. and missed in each fight, 2 spells, was always last, and got Darkling'd..
Yeah, Dokapon is pretty much only fun if you have at least one other person playing with you that knows how to have fun.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Dokapon Kingdom is one of the greatest 4 player games ever. Although it does kind of suck when luck rolls against you multiple times but hey then you get to **** on everyone else later on.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Omg, Nes. I just got Melty Blood on my compy, too, like a week ago. It's pretty funsies. =O I like Arceid.

SWR Tournament is definitely happening. It'll be in the morning, BEFORE Brawl Doubles. I'll be more than glad to show you; everyone I've shown has loved it and agreed that it's way fun.
Yes please do. I know somewhat what the game looks like and **** but have no idea how to play it. All I see is projectiles and shiney things going everywhere.

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman
Well, unfortunately, I have nothing better to do besides come to this, so I guess I'll come.

:/

But just for charity and to see you Milln, just to see you...

lul

btw plz make AiB page for this tourney KO. also if you mention it's for charity it will probably get featured / get more ppl to come.

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman

Yeah, Dokapon is pretty much only fun if you have at least one other person playing with you that knows how to have fun.

Wat? So what time am I supposed to get there to participate in said tourney? I always end up a bit late as it is. Now I gotta wake up like an hour earlier? xD

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
KO,

Are you going to make an Allisbrawl page for the tournament? Don;t forget that there are a handfull of TN ppl there. Also, you didn't upload the results for the 3rd tournament. People want their ribbons. ;)

Expect to see me at the one in may if it's later in the month. I have finals early May, but if the tournament is after that, CaptainN2000 and I will most likely be comming up to it. :bee:

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Can anyone house us DML peoples? Less money spent on hotel = more money for charityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
shut up and come to my house.

eh its too late to make one for AiB. Also i didnt host the last one therefore i dont have the results.

Also every one be there At or before 10am if you wanna do Scarlett weather Rhapsody.

so much to do in one day. gonna be crowded but a lot of fun!

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
You hosting this one though KO?

Put me far away from Milln, his hat Midnight, or the team Milln's hat in the brackets please =D.

Also, Milln, I learned a MK tilt lock combo at Luigis Mansion, so you guys can CP it all you want now =D.

xFayt

Smash Cadet
Hey guiz. Can't wait till saturday. I is teh gui with green zelda jacket and plays teh pikachu's.

Vts

Smash Champion
I'll money match you in Melee your Pikachu vs my Pichu for $5.
If I win your $5 goes to charity if you win my $5 goes to your pocket.
the world bear project right?

You Are A Terrible Person!!!!!!!!!!
terrible is a point of view ;D

i would come to this but going to my friends party instead :(

and cus this is brawl and not melee brawl and n64

j00t

Smash Champion
I might be coming to this, even though it is my birfday on Saturday (My mom might be out of town... w/o her nothing's going to happen :p)

I'll mm you n00b, GnW vs. Falcon, 3/5, $2?

And they have to be recorded. I don't care how awful I'm playing that day.

NES n00b

Smash Master
I might be coming to this, even though it is my birfday on Saturday (My mom might be out of town... w/o her nothing's going to happen :p)

I'll mm you n00b, GnW vs. Falcon, 3/5, $2?

And they have to be recorded. I don't care how awful I'm playing that day.
K, but are you sure you want that recorded? Playing a nobody is nothing special nowhere. =p

_MidnighT_

Smash Apprentice
You hosting this one though KO?

Put me far away from Milln, his hat Midnight, or the team Milln's hat in the brackets please =D.

Also, Milln, I learned a MK tilt lock combo at Luigis Mansion, so you guys can CP it all you want now =D.
needz moar halberd xD

Top Bottom