• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Milln

Smash Champion
Ok guys, it's probable that Isaiah won't come to this tourney.

therefore, I'm out a doubles partner. Anybody willing to do doubles with me? :D, promise I'll learn doubles before leaping in there.
If PLAY2 chitzes out on me and doesn't go, I will partner with you so fast, Slash. (unless anyone else demands my partnership)

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
If PLAY2 chitzes out on me and doesn't go, I will partner with you so fast, Slash. (unless anyone else demands my partnership)
*Gets down one one knee*

NOT TWO KNEES. >_>

Also, I like that spacing.. but the rest of the vid makes me sad. We got some spicy olimar matchup discussin' going on in the GAWBR.

Milln

Smash Champion
*Gets down one one knee*

NOT TWO KNEES. >_>

Also, I like that spacing.. but the rest of the vid makes me sad. We got some spicy olimar matchup discussin' going on in the GAWBR.
Dash through > Chair looks pretty good to me.

HMm, Phloat. =o I might actually drop PLAY2 for you if he keeps dsmashing me for no reason. XD (I'm trying to teach him to bucket brake, i've taught him everything he knows.)

Then again I'd like to team with DanGR or HRNut... hmmm... SO MANY FUN PEOPLE I WISH I COULD TEAM WITH EVERYONE.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
I'll do a MM with anyone that I don't play in the tournament and who doesn't win the tournament.

Start posting if you want one, or PMing.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Green light on the MM's, guys.

Nice comeback, nintendoboy. Looked like Kismet was playing online or something, though. Either way good match.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Online... I suck at wifi... like... awful. I SD at least once every time I play.

Anyways, nice comeback. db->fthrow->fsmash gives me goosebumps for some reason, lol.

Milln

Smash Champion
you wanna marry Milln? i guess what IHSB says IS true.

lol jk
YOU SEEEEEE??

I'll do a MM with anyone that I don't play in the tournament and who doesn't win the tournament.

Start posting if you want one, or PMing.
Call me if you find out you can go.

And I'm up for $1 MM's vs. my Ness.
Will do.

Also, I want a MM vs. you sometime, any character. You too Phloat.
All of you. Food match. I'm gonna be such a fatty by the end of this thing. T-T

Also, wtf. Phloat, I was actually going to entertain the idea of partnering with you. >O Guess it's me and PLay2 again, then. Or... SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH

Or DanGR
Or Will_
........ or anyone else. XD

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Nah, this time my partner isn't going to be dumb. He mains kirby but plays lucario (badly) in doubles.

WDF man,WDF.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
ill MM. how much?
Well, probably like 3 bucks.. or more if I play you in tournament and I am not satisfied =]

If anyone else needs a partner, I'm available. I main Peach an am a decent brawler
Hey, are you the "Frank" they took me out?

I friggin lost to a peach as GaW... GAW! That is a hard matchup. I should have known it better, no johns. Now I know that peach suuuucks at RC, I thought she was good. Easy CP.

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
oh right.

as soon as my father finds it, I have a recording device that could be used to record matches as well in addition to Milln's.

I also have a youtube channel but nothing's on it other than random dance vids and documentary for my tourney thread.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh gosh... more people this time around? I hope you move back a lot more of the arcade games. I don't want to suffocate.

Lee Martin, I'll have to MM you if I end up going.

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman
OMG... Lee Martin is coming to this?

Gosh I am so pissed I can't come now. Lee is a straight G. A beast.

If you could bump the tourney back a week for some strange reason, KO, I would love you so much lol.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Oh gosh... more people this time around? I hope you move back a lot more of the arcade games. I don't want to suffocate.
I second this. We're going to need some room made.

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
is it a coincidence that when I saw Lee Martin was interested my Zune shuffled to **** in My Pants by The Lonely Island? I think not.

it'd be cool beans if he came though.

wait Will_ you're coming again?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
OMG... Lee Martin is coming to this?

Gosh I am so pissed I can't come now. Lee is a straight G. A beast.

If you could bump the tourney back a week for some strange reason, KO, I would love you so much lol.
cant. sorry everything is already in the books for this.

Lee Martin, I'll have to MM you if I end up going.
I second this. We're going to need some room made.
Well im taking out the middle set up i had. and I will be Monitoring how many people will be in the main area. I dont want a clusterfvck like before.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
I was in the top 3 (... as well as like 7 others. stupid mallcops) so I will get decent seeding.

LeeMartin didn't come, so his seeding will be bad. There is a high chance I will get him before even quarter finals.

Hopefully if he does come KOKP will have some sense and just pretend he won last tournament =P.

Also, I know "high chance" may not be right, but if you understood my luck...

Milln

Smash Champion
I was in the top 3 (... as well as like 7 others. stupid mallcops) so I will get decent seeding.

LeeMartin didn't come, so his seeding will be bad. There is a high chance I will get him before even quarter finals.

Hopefully if he does come KOKP will have some sense and just pretend he won last tournament =P.

Also, I know "high chance" may not be right, but if you understood my luck...
I like how Phloat loses all hope when "more people" show up and the possibility that Lee will enter. Seriously. More people is the most vague thing ever. If anything you should WELCOME it, Phloat, so you can put yourself to the test and learn things from everyone around you. If Lee comes we're going to have lunch (paid for by you all from your Food Matches, thank you) and chill like Lucario players do. <3

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman
I like how Phloat loses all hope when "more people" show up and the possibility that Lee will enter. Seriously. More people is the most vague thing ever. If anything you should WELCOME it, Phloat, so you can put yourself to the test and learn things from everyone around you. If Lee comes we're going to have lunch (paid for by you all from your Food Matches, thank you) and chill like Lucario players do. <3
Exactly, tournaments are to try your best, get better, and most importantly, have fun.

I welcome challenges like LeeMartin because he will only make me better as a Brawler.

Too bad I won't be there to get better, lol.

Top Bottom