• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman
Seriously, stop being a teenager wanting people that don't know you(especially with a generic Real Name tag) to root for you and trying to take shots at me.
Ok. Lol. Everyone else except you likes me. D: I even apologized to KO about something irl even though I didn't have to. I don't care if you don't root for me lol. How am I going to assume that you are crew mates while I'm trying to concentrate on the game lolol. I was just pointing out an observation. If I would have known your motive behind doing so, I wouldn't have cared.

But srsly why the **** do we argue. Like, everyone thought I was the nicest guy there besides Michael Ley cuz he's the s***, and nobody argued with me.

Lol, who cares what my username on the internet it. I have more important things to worry about. It doesn't matter what my username is, it's how I perform in battle, ya know?

cept when he gets dair spiked
Your welcome. :D

DBS: Have I played you before? Your name seems familiar from AiB.

I <3 you Milln.

Milln

Smash Champion
Ok. Lol. Everyone else except you likes me. D: I even apologized to KO about something irl even though I didn't have to. I don't care if you don't root for me lol. How am I going to assume that you are crew mates while I'm trying to concentrate on the game lolol. I was just pointing out an observation. If I would have known your motive behind doing so, I wouldn't have cared.
I'll be sure to tell you and anyone else that gets a match against my friends that they're fighting against my buddies and I will proceed to cheer for them so I don't confuse them about why i'm not cheering for them. I never said/decided that I didn't like you. You're just being silly and annoying currently, though I understand how you can come to this crazy conclusion. For the record, username on the internet lets people recognize you.

@Phloat: Politics? Dude, Phloat for President.

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman
For the record, username on the internet lets people recognize you.
But think about it this way. My name is kinda like Chillindude, you know, the Melee player?

It's kinda like a dumb and generic stupid name, but everyone remembers it just for this reason.

:D

Anyone want to play on WiFi right about now?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Its like 11 of us cuz we have two crews

but only 4 of us actually coming
yeah i can house 4 easy peasy...

Hey, what about the people that got third? Do they all get good seeding or average seeding?

And, the people that didn't come last time get worst seeding, right?
you get a top 8 seed

But think about it this way. My name is kinda like Chillindude, you know, the Melee player?

It's kinda like a dumb and generic stupid name, but everyone remembers it just for this reason.
Chillindude goes by Chillin to people who dont know him irl. I normally just say NB when refering to you. Or you could go by Ninten. (thats sound kinda flamish though) I go by KO with people who met me through people i met through smash bros. Its just kinda stuck after 6 years in the smash community.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
You could throw stuff, yell at people, and cheat your way through the brackets. They could call you asshowle.

Mhm, do it.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
This thread has earned itself a tab on my browser, an honor that few acheive.

Such a long wait though, I wish I could find some more local tournaments that work for my schedule like this one does.

Milln

Smash Champion
So, without pools you think this **** is gonna get done faster?
Yes times eight thousand. Pools took FIVE. HOURS. last time.

With just the assigned rankings, we can go straight to brackets. And have friendlies. and money food matches. And Blazblue/Tatsunoko for Milln.

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman

With just the assigned rankings, we can go straight to brackets. And have friendlies. and money food matches. And Blazblue/Tatsunoko for Milln.
Five hours?! Really!? It felt soooo much shorter than that! Jeez. :dizzy:

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Five hours?! Really!? It felt soooo much shorter than that! Jeez. :dizzy:
I believe it was one pool that lagged way behind, although they all took too long.

WTF? I only used MK in doubles, except the finals of singles vs. Will.

I main Marth bro. Lol apparently you didn't notice.
Wdfever, they both UP-OOS against GaW and are dumb.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Double post for KO's attention, and to keep this **** off the 2nd page.

What are your policies on ledge play KO? How long can I be there, how many grabs, etc etc?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Double post for KO's attention, and to keep this **** off the 2nd page.

What are your policies on ledge play KO? How long can I be there, how many grabs, etc etc?
Im honestly not a fan of Ledge stalling but until its abused i can't really do much about it. Its very dishonorable to do so, though it can be stopped but certain characters.

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman
Wdfever, they both UP-OOS against GaW and are dumb.
I'm actually dissapointed that I ditched my main in the finals, but everyone makes mistakes their first tourney.

And I guess I should clarify myself. Even though I use MK in dubs, I still main Marth. The reason I use MK in dubs is because there is alot of mayhem going on, and MK is a solid solution when there needs things to be done quickly. Also, Marth is easy to gimp in all the craziness, so I need a character with alot of jumps.

But I'm never ditching my main in the real thing again. Never ditch your main ever. If you do you will lose what makes that character your best.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Im honestly not a fan of Ledge stalling but until its abused i can't really do much about it. Its very dishonorable to do so, though it can be stopped but certain characters.
I only really do it when I need to change the momentum...

I'm actually dissapointed that I ditched my main in the finals, but everyone makes mistakes their first tourney.

And I guess I should clarify myself. Even though I use MK in dubs, I still main Marth. The reason I use MK in dubs is because there is alot of mayhem going on, and MK is a solid solution when there needs things to be done quickly. Also, Marth is easy to gimp in all the craziness, so I need a character with alot of jumps.

But I'm never ditching my main in the real thing again. Never ditch your main ever. If you do you will lose what makes that character your best.
I only played you in Dubbs =].

I hope to play you this time though, still working on a Marth counter until then.

Will_

Smash Journeyman

TATSUNOKO $5 MM

not rly I suck at that game

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wait... so Jmoan and Hrnut might come? Two Oli users? I thought I was the last one! :D hmm...

Milln

Smash Champion
TATSUNOKO $5 MM

not rly I suck at that game
I suck at 2d fighters in general. I'm trying very hard to stop so I can compete in Street Fighter 4 and Blazblue and, if Tatsunoko keeps its growing popularity i'll participate in that and complain about infinites all day.

Wait... so Jmoan and Hrnut might come? Two Oli users? I thought I was the last one! :D hmm...
HRNut uses Marth/Lucario I thought? >,> Lawlalwlalw i'm outdated.

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
Ok guys, it's probable that Isaiah won't come to this tourney.

therefore, I'm out a doubles partner. Anybody willing to do doubles with me? :D, promise I'll learn doubles before leaping in there.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
I think with the pushback on shield, the landing hitbox, and the low landing lag that I have time to parachute away.

IDK.

Top Bottom