• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Milln

Smash Champion
I don't play Tin Pin Whatever....

My GaW is getting better though, and I wanna MM: You (Maybe, if we don't have a TM) K 2, and Garaa
If we don't have a Technical Machine? Wuh? DOES THAT MEAN MY LUCARIO CAN LEARN FOCUS PUNCH OR SOMETHING INSTEAD OF FORCE PALM?

And you don't play Tin Pin? Pffffft! You should. You're missing out in THE GREATEST SLAM OFF EVER,

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
If we don't have a Technical Machine? Wuh? DOES THAT MEAN MY LUCARIO CAN LEARN FOCUS PUNCH OR SOMETHING INSTEAD OF FORCE PALM?

And you don't play Tin Pin? Pffffft! You should. You're missing out in THE GREATEST SLAM OFF EVER,
no but my togekiss has focus punch.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
TF2 Lans > Tin Pin Slamwhatever.

Also, TM = Tournament Match...

And if you could get ride of one move, it would be FP? WDF, I would lose D-tilt in an instant as Lucario.

Milln

Smash Champion
And if you could get ride of one move, it would be FP? WDF, I would lose D-tilt in an instant as Lucario.
Dtilt isn't a TM or a pokemon move.

Force Palm is.

Force Palm needs to throw in the air and spike. None of thise flame crap, or make the flame raepz harder.

Double Team would prolly be the move I'd get rid of for Focus Punch or something.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Luc would get stab from FP and would probably ohko another luc. Too good.

And Infernape for brawl.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Dtilt isn't a TM or a pokemon move.

Force Palm is.

Force Palm needs to throw in the air and spike. None of thise flame crap, or make the flame raepz harder.

Double Team would prolly be the move I'd get rid of for Focus Punch or something.
ZzZzZzZ

So do you agree to do a small MM with me if you don't face me in the tournament?

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman
Well, going into the tourney, I was going to accept (most) money matches, and ALL Captain Falcon money matches, but we obv. didn't have time.

I will still have the same mindset, this time, though.

Also Milln, plz subscribe to me on youtube since I did for you. :)

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman
Why won't you subscribe to me Milln? D:

Also, I just now remembered something.

When Zach and I defeated you and Play2 in doubles, and you were watching us play Will and DanGR in the finals, everytime either Zach or me would lose a stock, you would say, "Yes." And when Zach and I would win a game you would say, "Dangit" or somethin' like that, but cheer and say "YES" really loud when Will or DanGR won.

U iz a' makin' meh sadd. D;

Milln

Smash Champion
Why won't you subscribe to me Milln? D:
Hm? Oh. Sorry. *subscription*

Also, I just now remembered something.

When Zach and I defeated you and Play2 in doubles, and you were watching us play Will and DanGR in the finals, everytime either Zach or me would lose a stock, you would say, "Yes." And when Zach and I would win a game you would say, "Dangit" or somethin' like that, but cheer and say "YES" really loud when Will or DanGR won.

U iz a' makin' meh sadd. D;
Wow, emokid. Hold on there before jumping to conclusions. DanGR and Will_ are cool guys and i've hung out with them before and DanGR and I have a sort of fighter's friendship. I'm obligated (whether or not the obligation is actually obligatory) to cheer for my buddies over two strangers I don't know or recognize. C'mon, man. =o

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Luc would get stab from FP and would probably ohko another luc. Too good.

And Infernape for brawl.
fuggin mixape..... hes broken...

Im an empoleon fanatic for realz.

and Nintendoboyyy it would be like if I was cheering for Milln when he killed you and sighed if you killed him. Friends/crew mates > strangers

KomoriGlare

Smash Cadet
if K2 is still around, I wanna know if you have a teammate for this month's tourney if ur doin doublez

Will_

Smash Journeyman
fuggin mixape..... hes broken...

Im an empoleon fanatic for realz.

and Nintendoboyyy it would be like if I was cheering for Milln when he killed you and sighed if you killed him. Friends/crew mates > strangers
Empoleon was recently moved to OU. Agility+Sub+special atk increase berry+torrent+surf and icebeam/grassknot=too good.

And nintendoboy, Reflex cheers for Kismet when I face Kismet in brackets, but that doesn't mean he writes me nasty letters at night. And it's not like you ask the other team's cheering squad in your baseball games why they aren't cheering for you, lol.

It's just a game anyway, right? :]

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Empoleon was recently moved to OU. Agility+Sub+special atk increase berry+torrent+surf and icebeam/grassknot=too good.

And nintendoboy, Reflex cheers for Kismet when I face Kismet in brackets, but that doesn't mean he writes me nasty letters at night. And it's not like you ask the other team's cheering squad in your baseball games why they aren't cheering for you, lol.

I use Agility, Sub, SPATK Berry, Hydro Pump, Grass Knot for major beastage at a small acc cost.

oh and i use my amazing Persian!

<3 Pokemanz

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
There was a stamina brawl?
Yes, actually. I could of swore I told you about it.

After playing more Brawl now, I'm totally ready for the tourney on the 28th. This time I'll be doing better hopefully. It sure wasn't smart going to the last one after only 2 days of playtime after like..a 2 month break?

Phloat, I look forward to fighting you again, be it a friendly, a pool match, or maybe the brackets again. That last fight between us was utter fail on my part, and I'll put up a better fight this time around. ;)

Milln

Smash Champion
If me n my crew where to come from tallahassee,fl could we get housed??
Prolly. Ask KO or someone. He'll prolly be persuaded if you bring us some Florida oranges. /badjokethatshouldn'thaveevenbeensaid

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman

I already said I didn't know you were crew mates...

I just thought he was cheering for you because he was butthurt that Zach & I beat him. If I would have known you were crew mates, I wouldn't have said anything.

?

Will_

Smash Journeyman

I just thought he was cheering for you because he was butthurt that Zach & I beat him. If I would have known you were crew mates, I wouldn't have said anything.

?
Ah, ok.

And Milln doesn't get butthurt, Milln gives the butthurt.

cept when he gets dair spiked

Power of Slash

Smash Ace

After playing more Brawl now, I'm totally ready for the tourney on the 28th. This time I'll be doing better hopefully. It sure wasn't smart going to the last one after only 2 days of playtime after like..a 2 month break?

Phloat, I look forward to fighting you again, be it a friendly, a pool match, or maybe the brackets again. That last fight between us was utter fail on my part, and I'll put up a better fight this time around. ;)

I better see this stepping up friday brah. Wouldn't want to 3-stock ye and assert my dominance in the club eh? That's why I put in the 2-game per winner rule :D, otherwise it's just unfair D:

/undeservedarroganceftw

Milln

Smash Champion

?
Wow, you're new to tournaments and also new to how Milln acts.

One, who the hell cares if someone you haven't met before cheers for the other guy that you don't know and not you when it's clear that the cheering guy, through his cheers, has some sort of friendship or association with the person he's rooting for.

I don't get upset when I lose a match (and come to think of it, NO ONE does unless they don't have fun or >>>) unless it's from a large mistake that I made. It's a fun game. Seriously, stop being a teenager wanting people that don't know you(especially with a generic Real Name tag) to root for you and trying to take shots at me. You're silly.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion

And this is?
Garaa?

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Hrnut You trynna come??? If so like yall can stay at my house and we'll leave later that night

cuz its like an 8 hour drive or something

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
I think that's Alur, one of the Metaknight players.

PHLOAT. Sup. Let's Food Match. Loser buys the other lunch. =o
So long as you know im a Bat Fastard.

Lol my bad. Coulda swore I mentioned it earlier. I was NR26, the Marth player that got owned y you :laugh:
Hey, our matches are up. You aren't bad, you just gotta learn your character more. Thats what GaW does, he takes little mistakes like rolling towards him and spacing and destroys the enemy. You didn't know that DS OOS hurts GaW in that match a lot, so I just turtled for 6 minutes. Ggs, hope to see you there.

I don't remember you Alur, Sorry... I don't think I got any MKs in singles or stamina....

Idk.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Venue:
Game Galaxy (Formerly Tilt by the Food Court)
...Blah blah blah...

Due to the fact that Pools to horribly long at the last one we will be doing seeding based off your Placement at the previous tournament.

Hey, what about the people that got third? Do they all get good seeding or average seeding?

And, the people that didn't come last time get worst seeding, right?

Top Bottom