• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Munkey was here

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
so yeah.. 5am.. didnt read the front page really.. you didnt answer your phone.. we woke your mom up.. and you guys are asleep.. great start

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Yeah it sucks. Good luck to everyone there. Let me know if some epic **** happens.

edit: my computer is ********. It can't even load the smashboards pages right everything is out of place and white.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Woot woot. That pool better be clean cause i want some swimming. xD

Don't forget that if you have it, i'm collecting money for herb. o.O

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yay peter

pp isnt even here right now he went to "mcdonalds" i'm sitting here with munk and his friends

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
So yah, i'll be leavin my house by 2:00 to get there by 2:30-3:00 for barlw

I still needz a teammate.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Why stingers? It's not mutual.

Someone text/call me to let me know how brawl(teams) goes. Fallout 3 is too much fun for me to waste my time on here while my computer isn't trying to agree with me.

ptown

Smash Ace
good stuff, corey. you did pulled off some crazy stuff to get back.

alex and jim. strong team bros.

alex-5 and kevin. strong bro team.

bill - bill! bill! bill!

karn. you're always going to my #1 team white pants partner.

willy. hi willy from charlotte.

sanketh, good luck bro. i will see how well you place.

dollar and munkey. been a while bros. melee is okay.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Shoutouts:

Thanks for teamin' with me Sushi. We should really try to team more often. And, good stuff in singles. Really good stuff.

Dollar and Munkey: Really good seein' you guys again, seriously. I wasn't plannin' on going until Stingers said you were comin'. So... yay. lol.

Bill: Rly tough Olimar & thanks for the friendlies. If its any consolation, I hayt MK too.

Twitch: Should have banana locked me. You had it.

Aaron: I got incredibly lucky. Really. U won, imo.

Peepee: Fun, FUN games in teams. I wanted to squeeze in some friendlies with you, but- blah, next time!

Stingers: Great tourney, lots of fun. Incredibly legit ROB, and LOL @ me talking durin' the match an runnin out of fuel. You'da won anyway.

KillerSOS: Really solid Olimar, trufax. I happened to get a little lucky a few times. Good stuff.

Chaos: Your pit *reall* worked me over second teams match.

Angel? (Tag was cool): Fun Marth. I almost had the zomgcomeback with wolf. ;_;

Jason: LOL GANONCIDE, FTW

Vilt: Fun stuff broski. Hope to get some friendlies with ya next time I see ya.

I think that's mostly everyone I met... anyone I forgot, I'm sorry. Had a blast & hope to see ya all at HERB

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
DuLL RaZer: I can't decide if you or jim is the coolest NC smasher.. good to see you.. it had been too long.. if i host another tourny come to it.. and we can get trashed afterward

Yeroc: You don't seem to age at all.. you're too nice dude.. NC smash wouldn't be right without you

Ptown: Good seeing you again.. i like melee :)

Kidd 1&2: You guys wreck face... srsly proud of you.. jim you're too cool.. and alex you're a qw3r for knocking me out of the tourny.. student>teacher?

Karn: Munkaid is being planned.. hope you make the drive

Peepee: Nice to meet you finally.. we need to get up and play sometime so you can teach me this game

Vilt: didn't really talk to you but we had pretty good games.. and you seem like an enjoyable person.

zero: Nice to meet you dude.. you look just like one of my best friends

JMH: Nice yoshi.. come to every tourny i host

Popo: you look like Walshy

Loud annoying kids: I don't like you at all

Anyone that i enjoy and forgot to mention.. sry i'm sleepy

And everyone else... eh..

BEHR

Smash Hero
Munkey did the loud annoying kid happen to be Smith?

short kid looking like he was 12?

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
there was more than one and i dont care who it was.. i just hope i never see or hear them again.. young gay voices and the incessant need to be heard over everyone else

Top Bottom