• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Munkey was here

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Now now, I didn't say that.

I'm just getting consistently lucky vs one good player one time...doesn't mean anything right? =p

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
guys i cant go anymore, which sucks balls, i was looking forward to seeing out of state competition, and gettting my falco game up! :p

:(

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
okay cool. c00l and some of his friends will be here. as will piman iirc. and...jim+landis+his sister alicia. sp isn't coming...umm...i think that's all?

if anyone else wants to come tomorrow just tell me :x i'm gonna need to do so much cleaning
oooh.... you're acceptin' people on Fri night? I may decide to come earlier... but only if we can concoct a game of beerpong. ?get at me?

Edit: and by earlier, I mean friday night.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
well, my mom will be here friday night. so if you want to play beerpong your gonna have to wait until she goes to sleep :p

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
well, my mom will be here friday night. so if you want to play beerpong your gonna have to wait until she goes to sleep :p
Nope. Too much hassle. I'll be there Sat. Haha

I demand a beerpong tournament after the tournament involving those leaving late/staying overnight.

Ya... das' right... imma drink and drive (in the event that above scenario happens). DO SUM'N

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
lol i hope you bring a table

I've played on bartops, pooltables with towels laid down (no bounces tho), round patio tables, coffee tables, dressers, etc. As long as you wipe spills/water/beersplashes up between turns, its entirely legit on any surface you're worried about 'staining'.

I'm a notorious beerpong improvisor.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
DUB and I played in his kitchen one time and we didn't have a ping pong ball so we used a cork.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i'm housing lots of ppl saturday. i dont know how ill have room for them all at this rate lol

i'll try my best dude

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
umm...i'm shooting for midnight

depends how many ppl come and how many tvs you guys bring

Aight. Well, I dont have a cell... so if I come tonight, I'll call before I peace from my house. If ya dun get a ring- i'll be gettin there tomorrow mornin'

Edit... around back... just... park muh car in the drive and Sam Fisher it to the bottom level/back o' da house?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
park on the street, the drive is really thin so you'd be blocking cars if you parked in there. theres room on the street so no worries.

then just go to the house that looks like the house in the picture, walk down the hill and go around the back of the house. theres a pool on one side and my house on the other. walk to the side with my house and look for the screen door and go through.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
o-righty. Like I said, if I make it tonight, I'll call or somethin' before i leave. And, if I do... ill be there around 9-10

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
So my mom decided to be overprotective last minute and decided she doesn't want me 3 hours away in an unfamiliar place so I won't be able to make this.

Top Bottom