• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Munkey was here

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Jim be sure to rep the Dark Lord in my absence. I want someone to tell me they heard a British voice say "WUAAH HAAH HAAAH!!"

BEHR

Smash Hero
LIKE IT SOOO GOOD DUDE

SO SIC DUDE LIKE SO SIC.

(cle)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
okay cool. c00l and some of his friends will be here. as will piman iirc. and...jim+landis+his sister alicia. sp isn't coming...umm...i think that's all?

if anyone else wants to come tomorrow just tell me :x i'm gonna need to do so much cleaning

stingers

Smash Obsessed
do you want to put your vcr in your tv? i guess i can just ditch the tv i already have but that seems like a waste of resources

stingers

Smash Obsessed
doesn't matter...we're gonna try to stick to downstairs and outside only. the forecast said it shouldn't rain on saturday so it should be good. if it does rain saturday then um there will be space problems @.@

stingers

Smash Obsessed
finals are only interesting when you don't know who will win. the last nc tourney that happened was...PP vs. ChuDat, grand finals. everyone was watching that :chuckle:

Top Bottom