• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MSC4: Legacy of Legends in Smash EXtended; Ann Arbor, MI 2/6/10

judge!

Smash Ace
i been doing wayyy to much wifi latly...i needs some offline play lol cant wait for this

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Im kinda low on cash atm :( but i should be getting a paycheck soon so ill be able to make it hopefully

D

Deleted member

Hey Scotu, do you think you could also host melee at this? If so I can bring Vidjo and a few others and carpool here.
If you come we're having the rematch of the century.

THE CENTURY

D

Deleted member

I guess THE GREATEST REMATCH OF ALL TIME is just going to have to wait.

You got lucky, M2K.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Mew2King said:
Hey Scotu, do you think you could also host melee at this? If so I can bring Vidjo and a few others and carpool here.
If I come, I can bring a Melee setup for friendlies. Even though I know it's not going to count toward the venue fee. I can't make any promises that I'm coming for sure though. :x

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Less than a week away. xD I haven't been to a MI tourney since November, so it will be nice seeing you all again <3

Sumer

Smash Ace
Anyone from Michigan State/Lansing area going to this? o.o I'd be interested in a ride if anyone had any vacancies. I can supply gas money or anything if requested. ^^

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
BigDaddy wanna do dubs again?

if not Im looking for a dubs partner anyone interested

SCOTU

Smash Hero
If I come, I can bring a Melee setup for friendlies. Even though I know it's not going to count toward the venue fee. I can't make any promises that I'm coming for sure though. :x
I already have a confirmed Melee Setup, and using more than one would detract too much from the actual tournament.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Hey, are pools going to be used for seeding or moving the top 2 players in the pool to the bracket?

Edit: Never mind...I read the first post. God I'm stupid. >.<

TheMann

Smash Ace
Omg I forgot about that. Lets do it for sure. And lets get as much team practice as we can b4 hand for strats n stuff. No one will live past 50%..... NO ONE!!!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Alright so I'm not sure if my teammate is going to be able to make it so I'll need a partner for teams.

Judge, Mikey, Ankoku, Omniswell, or L_Cancel would any of you like to team?

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Hey Scotu, how long would you say it usually take to get through the singles bracket? 2 hours? Because like I said, if it starts at 7, I can just show up late to that one party if it isn't going to take too long. But once I win/lose this thing, I'll have to hightail it out of there. :( And obviously it will last shorter if I suck that day.

I'm still deciding if I can come to this. It's hard to choose between one of your favorite hobbies and someone you've been close to for over a year. (Goddy please don't kill me lol) :x

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
King Beef, I will team with you. I normally team with Mikey, so I think I have a decent idea of how playing doubles with a Peach works. ^_^

Demp

Smash Journeyman
Anyone from Michigan State/Lansing area going to this? o.o I'd be interested in a ride if anyone had any vacancies. I can supply gas money or anything if requested. ^^
I am taking 96 to AA, so I am passing through Lansing and I have one seat open.

Top Bottom