• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MSC4: Legacy of Legends in Smash EXtended; Ann Arbor, MI 2/6/10

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Of course it is. It's a LoLiS. It's a circuit event. It's my last tournament I'm hosting. Should be a great one!

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Just warning you all now: Don't park in any of the U of M parking lots. I learned the hard way. :(

I'm interested in coming back up, but may not be able to due to money problems. I was at LoLis2.

Demp

Smash Journeyman
Did you park at one of the lots that says you need a permit only on Monday-Friday?

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Sounds like you can definitely put me, Vamp (HK Dount of the Blue Fire), and his friend for full attendance.

Calebyte

Smash Lord
I'm still thinking about this one. Vamp's been trying to talk me into it. So far it's looking like 60:40 Ann Arbor...

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
HEY!!!

Would anyone be willing to/can anyone house Friday night for meh, Vamp, Kei, and Calebyte? (and maybe RogueBlades)

Xyless

Smash Master
Well, I was planning on visiting Chicago this weekend and going to Kirk's amazing Smashtasm, but this makes me second-guess that.

DECISIONS

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Dan, your last hurrah as TO will be... a Brawl tournament. Is this how the legacy of SCOTU ends? needs moar melee

Roller

Smash Legend
Count me in for bringing a console/game I'll bring a copy of melee too just in case, but the memory card I have here at UMich doesn't have every stage on it (too lazy to finish all that destroy the target BS with my courseload being what it is.). So if somebody else wants to bring an extra memory card, that might be a good idea.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I think as long as you have Battlefield, FD, Dreamland 64, Kongo Jungle 64, and Poke Floats you'll be fine. If not we can have someone else load their memory card and play it that way.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Well, we've already got a confirmed setup for melee, and I'm only allowing one. What we really need are brawl setups. My TV somewhat broke.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
What do you mean "somewhat broke"?

Either it broke or it works. There's no middle ground.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Hopefully I'll be able to come to this, I missed two tournies this week already.

2.5 hour drive, so if I don't make it out of pools I will be piiiiiiiiiiissed.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Hopefully I'll be able to come to this, I missed two tournies this week already.

2.5 hour drive, so if I don't make it out of pools I will be piiiiiiiiiiissed.
Its going to be a 32 man bracket

But expect a Brawl Setup for me :D cant wait

Gates

Banned via Warnings
So yeah, since I sorta quit Brawl I don't think I'll be coming unless we can get some people for a Smash64 side tourney.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
So, the turnout's looking pretty good for this one, looks like we'll have IN and OH representing full force, MI should be giving a good showing too.

Gates, come on man, make it to at least this last one. I just quit smash, but you still saw me at that tourney yesterday, no johns.

Top Bottom