• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MSC4: Legacy of Legends in Smash EXtended; Ann Arbor, MI 2/6/10

D

Deleted member

Mhmmmm. Want to give me your AIM so we can discuss the details some time?

And Iris, I am not coming. I didn't know there was anything on Friday. lol

edit- But I can come if L_Cancel and Goddy are able to come too.

I get out of work at 7pm on Fri, but I might be able to get out earlier.

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
I don't have to work on a Saturday for a change o_0

Can someone please get me a ride to this thing? Gates? Soul? I will pay gas money!

Also Sumer if I end up making it...doubles? Just like the old days :D

Ham Enterprises

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys not sure if i'm going to make this, don't have alot of money right now. It's about 50/50. But what would really help is if anyone wanted to buy a painted controller or gamecube. Controller-10/15$ Gamecube-5/10$.

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Sweet. Now I have to find a way up there. Sumer is my favorite partner XD If comes down to it I may hop the train. If I do I'd probably only enter doubles though given the time constraints. Unless anyone is housing people in Ann Arbor after the tourney.

Anyway I gots to find a ride. Someone get at me. I got that cash money ;)

Sumer

Smash Ace
Sweet. Now I have to find a way up there. Sumer is my favorite partner XD If comes down to it I may hop the train. If I do I'd probably only enter doubles though given the time constraints. Unless anyone is housing people in Ann Arbor after the tourney.

Anyway I gots to find a ride. Someone get at me. I got that cash money ;)
We gotz this.

Also, i think the tourney shouldn't run past 11, and that's like grand finals and stuff, and if i remember correctly there's like an 11:23 train or something back, so I think you'd still be able to enter singles as long as you make it in time for pools.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
hypes more! cant wait for this week to end =_=;

L_Cancel i need to show u my olimar so u can give me some tips :)
And Vert i hope u make it i havent seen u in quite a while dude

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Sounds good, ori. n_n

Also, Iris, if Demp and I come to your smashfest, would we be able to stay there the night? x:

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
I'm going to play it ear and see what happens for this tourney. I just really don't want to shell out the cash for the train. Might have to pull a Digi Ops and just leave at 11.

I gotta enter this I haven't seen you peeps in months. And Smash is my crack. Gotta have it XD

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
In a last resort scenario, me and Vidjo would drive to the tourney (like 2/3rds chance). Who from north Ohio would want to come? I live in Avon. PM me if you are interested. (If you live east of me, then try to get to my house).

Otherwise, are any Ohio carpools going? Can I catch a ride if I pay some gas? I'd rather not waste a ton of gas if I don't have to =(

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I can't go...I think I've made my decision:

Birthday Party > Smash D: (Goddy's gonna kill me now lol)

I'm afraid the people I know back home come first, I'll have to come up and see you guys another time...or you can come down for BASHCon XXV in a couple weeks, but it's probably not worth the drive down here unless you want to check out all the other stuff going on at the convention. (There's a thread for it that's been floating around in the midwest board.)

judge!

Smash Ace
im sorry...i cant make it =( the real judge thought it would be cool to add o 10 hours of commuity service yesturday.......i cant take the risk like i did last time. sorry guys gl to everyone

=((((((( also i cant attend the smashfest toight either....sorry

o the plus side my FINAL court date is monday. then im back in action

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
In a last resort scenario, me and Vidjo would drive to the tourney (like 2/3rds chance). Who from north Ohio would want to come? I live in Avon. PM me if you are interested. (If you live east of me, then try to get to my house).

Otherwise, are any Ohio carpools going? Can I catch a ride if I pay some gas? I'd rather not waste a ton of gas if I don't have to =(
M2K is coming :) more friendlies
I can't go...I think I've made my decision:

Birthday Party > Smash D: (Goddy's gonna kill me now lol)

I'm afraid the people I know back home come first, I'll have to come up and see you guys another time...or you can come down for BASHCon XXV in a couple weeks, but it's probably not worth the drive down here unless you want to check out all the other stuff going on at the convention. (There's a thread for it that's been floating around in the midwest board.)
hope to see u at a tourney soon dude
im sorry...i cant make it =( the real judge thought it would be cool to add o 10 hours of commuity service yesturday.......i cant take the risk like i did last time. sorry guys gl to everyone

=((((((( also i cant attend the smashfest toight either....sorry

o the plus side my FINAL court date is monday. then im back in action
:( have fun with community service :( but u gotta do what u gotta do hope to see u at the next tourney

Demp

Smash Journeyman
If you can't spend the night at someone's place who's having a smashfest, you can stay at my place, but my TV is ****tier than ever and I won't be having a smashfest
Is it possible that me, L_Cancel, and Goddy can take you up on that offer if Iris cannot house us?

And Iris or anyone else that would know, what time is the Smashfest if there is still room for us to come?

EDIT- Never mind, this has been settled. n_n

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
As much as I wanna come, I'm feeling too sick today to even get out of bed... Don't know what the state of the rest of NEOH is because I was supposed to drive one of the cars... :/

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Hey guys not sure if i'm going to make this, don't have alot of money right now. It's about 50/50. But what would really help is if anyone wanted to buy a painted controller or gamecube. Controller-10/15$ Gamecube-5/10$.
I'll take a controller if they don't play like crap if we go... Maybe a cube too lol.
E:^ lolol, but uh, ya hope ya get better again..

Moooose

Smash Champion
you're charging less for a gamecube? or do we provide the gcube and you provide the paint.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
wait, OK, I can really only house ~ a car of people, don't wanna have a crazy amount of ppl in my living room.

Am I still housing King Yoshi's car? If so, which night/nights did you want?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
argent: feel better :(

Yoshi: well, hopefully "slight" turns out to be enough :) (and yeah, sorry I just missed your post in the Big MI Disc, i have a bad habit of really linearly reading forums)

Ham Enterprises

Smash Journeyman
I'll take a controller if they don't play like crap if we go... Maybe a cube too lol.
E:^ lolol, but uh, ya hope ya get better again..
Awsome, just be sure to talk to me!
you're charging less for a gamecube? or do we provide the gcube and you provide the paint.
Painting a gamecube is less work, you-gamecube me-paint.
Yo I'll take the cube
Talk to me there then.

100% going now, and I will bring my painted gamecube also(basic paint though).

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
I am 100 % going now!

Also going to Iris' Smashfest thanks to SamuraiPanda. So for those I haven't seen in ages, I can't wait to see you guya again!

Sumer: We gonna take doubles yay-uhhhh.

Top Bottom