• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most POWERFUL move in the game?

Tenki

Smash Hero
I'm surprised Ike F-smash hasn't been mentioned yet.

Or is it outdone by Dedede and Snake's?

Phoenix~Lament

Smash Ace
Marth's perfectly tipped shieldbreaker KO's heavyweight opponents at the center of FD at about 55%.

It wins in terms of power. Then again, who's going to fall into a perfectly tipped shieldbreaker that takes a few million years to charge?

Also, G&W's Judgement 9 is pretty **** strong.

Nael

Smash Rookie
Jiglly Down B (although it got the hell nerfed out of it) is still pretty effective

but im going to either say reverse warlock punch or Luigi uppercut

Krayn

Smash Apprentice
I'de say these are on the top.

Snakes fsmash, DK's charged punch, Ike's Fsmash, and the falcon/ganon B punches.

cutter

Smash Champion
G&W's bucket countered by Ike's counter is the most powerful move in the game. With 3 PK Flashes, it 0-deaths every single character in the game, even with DI.

Hype

Smash Lord
The strongest move is level 9 judgement.

wait no its ike countering a level 9 judgement.

Edit:Marths final smash is the most powerful.

NoobCake

Smash Apprentice
Game and Watch's Oil Panic charged with 3 of either:

-Pikachu - down B lightning (can max in one go if you catch under pikachu on a platform)
-Pikachu - neutral b (ball form)
-Zelda - Din's Fire
-Lucas - PK Freeze
-Lucas - PK Thunder
-Ness - PK Flash
-Ness - PK Thunder
-Lucario - fully charged energy balls
-Lucario - forward b (closest range possible)
-Samus - fully charged shots
-ZSS - downsmash (any charge)
-Rob - optic blast (charged)
-Pit - arrows (charged)

(Taken from Omegablackmage's G&W guide, at
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=141781)

With 3 of those, it deals a whopping 60%, and is almost a guranteed KO at 0%.

Pretty scary.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Personally, when it comes to powerful moves, I like my PK Flash, although it's not necessarily the "strongest" move in the game, I consider it one of the more effective powerful ones.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Infinity reflectors can charge a lot of power. But GW's bucket with three fully-charged aura spheres from a Lucario two stocks behind and at 180% damage is scary too...

cj.Shark

Smash Ace
max damage for bucket 60% is tied with marths f-smash 60%, seeing as though they are both 1hit KOs and same damage% i conclude they are equal. wait what? final smashes are allowed? ...sonic

Captain Awesome

Smash Rookie
The strongest SINGLE move in the game is Ike's Flash Eruption, releasing B-when Ike's flashes Orange has insane vertical KO power.

How Insane you ask?

It kills Mario at the center of FD at 10%.

10%

Game and Watch's Bucket countered by Ike is the most damage you can do in terms of moves without items.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Reverse-Warlock Punch.
A reversed Warlock Punch doesn't make any difference between his regular Warlock Punch. Falcon's reversed Falcon Punch however only does 1% more than it normally would which is stupid because I was expecting at least 5-10% from him.

Browny

Smash Hater

reverse punch does 3% more, and has a noticeable increase in knockback

however i rate Ness PKT2 as the most effective powerful move. no one with a brain is going to get hit by ike/dedede/snake fsmash on a regular basis, but dodging PKT2 is a lot easier said than done, and can KO at like 25% lol. the sweetspot is also about 2/5 the length, so its not exactly hard to get it right

popsofctown

Smash Champion
Does powerful mean the most knockback, most damage, or most increased ability to win the game?

If it is the last one, then the most powerful move in super smash brawl, items off, is a grab with Popo

Smash Cadet
I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR SIGNATURE!!!!!1 (the one with Olimar and Bowser and daisies)

But I was gonna say the Tabuu thing... but decided against it.
Such a fool I am...

dswal6

Smash Rookie
If were talking about fsmashes, most of the time it depends on the players skill, e.g. Ike's and Marth's fsmashes you have to directly hit them, in terms of effective I would say it would be Ness and Lucas's fsmash, stand in the middle of the stage and let it rip, your almost garuanted to hit your oppenent and do some serious damage.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
If were talking about fsmashes, most of the time it depends on the players skill, e.g. Ike's and Marth's fsmashes you have to directly hit them, in terms of effective I would say it would be Ness and Lucas's fsmash, stand in the middle of the stage and let it rip, your almost garuanted to hit your oppenent and do some serious damage.
How do you not directly hit someone with an attack?
And how are Ness's and Lucas's Fsmashes even close to being the strongest moves in the game? Even for only Fsmashes, theres way stronger ones.

Top Bottom