• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most POWERFUL move in the game?

hippyman69

Smash Apprentice
why hasnt any one mentioned bowser's forward smash? it does 46% fully charged... :/ it's the one single move that beats every normal move in terms of damage. except oil panic, but thats something completely different. or are we talking knockback?

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
I believe the strongest horizontal KO moves are D3's Fsmash, Ike's Fsmash, and Snake's Fsmash in that order.

Vertical, I believe that PK Flash is probably first, with Ike's Eruption as a close second.

Bucket doesn't count.

Adapt

Smash Lord
eruption KOs at 10%, Judgement and the bucket KO at 0% (%s on mario)

although Ike countering a fully charged bucket will have to win... unless another Ike counters the counter o_O

Pearl Floatzel

Smash Apprentice
The most powerful single move is DDD's forward smash fully charged.
The most powerful move requiring outside forces is the Bucket with 3 of the moves that give it 60%. It kills everyone except the heaviest with DI at 0%.
Sure, you can say it's Ike countering an Ike countering an Ike countering the 60% Bucket, but that's a series. It requires 7 moves to even hit the recipient. In that case, let's pull out one of the jab/laser/nair lock combos. Or as someone said earlier, Popo's grab.

Most powerful psychologically is to be hit by Kirby's Falcon Punch. Falco Punsh!

Nitros14

Smash Journeyman
Bowser has the most damaging smash at 46%, but it has a little less knockback than Dedede Ike and Snake I think.

Captain Awesome

Smash Rookie
Except for G&W's 9, I think it's cofirmed that it's Dedede's fully loaded sweetspotted Fsmash.

It KO's Mario from the center of Battlefield at 16%.
How? Ike's Flash Eruption KO's Mario OFF THE TOP at 10%. That's right, a star KO, none of these pansy Side Ko's.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Game and Watch's Oil Panic charged with 3 of either:

-Pikachu - down B lightning (can max in one go if you catch under pikachu on a platform)
-Pikachu - neutral b (ball form)
-Zelda - Din's Fire
-Lucas - PK Freeze
-Lucas - PK Thunder
-Ness - PK Flash
-Ness - PK Thunder
-Lucario - fully charged energy balls
-Lucario - forward b (closest range possible)
-Samus - fully charged shots
-ZSS - downsmash (any charge)
-Rob - optic blast (charged)
-Pit - arrows (charged)

(Taken from Omegablackmage's G&W guide, at
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=141781)

With 3 of those, it deals a whopping 60%, and is almost a guranteed KO at 0%.

Pretty scary.
Do this to Ike's counter, and you have the most powerful move in the game, as I recall.

You could proably do it on a chain of three Ike's but that would be difficult to set up.

Krakatoa

Smash Cadet
If were talking about fsmashes, most of the time it depends on the players skill, e.g. Ike's and Marth's fsmashes you have to directly hit them, in terms of effective I would say it would be Ness and Lucas's fsmash, stand in the middle of the stage and let it rip, your almost garuanted to hit your oppenent and do some serious damage.
Uh...dude...Fsmash it's FORWARD smash, not final.

I would say DDD's Fsmash or da bucket.

goateeguy

Smash Ace
oh come on, we're more inventive than this! try game and watch catching three pk flashes in his oil bucket and throwing it at ike who counters it onto the victim.

Moosh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
moosh_da_moosh
3DS FC
3995-6503-8179
the most "POWERFUL" move in the game (because that's what the thread topic asks) would be Ganon's dair. duhhh =P why else would the game freeze for a second when u get smashed by it?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
the most "POWERFUL" move in the game (because that's what the thread topic asks) would be Ganon's dair. duhhh =P why else would the game freeze for a second when u get smashed by it?
Zeldas sweetspotted Dair and lightening kick do that too. =P

Stroupes

Smash Lord
Isn't it Bowser's Fsmash?
Or Charizard's Rock Smash, if it all hits. I think it does somewhere in the 50's :p

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
with items: Ike countering another Ike's counter that countered ANOTHER Ike countering G&W's bucket full from three fully charged super scope shots. ^_^ (3 Ike's, 1 G&W, and 1 super scope)
without items: Ike countering another Ike countering G&W's bucket; full from three PK flashes. (2 Ike's, 1 G&W, and 1 Ness)

i didn't know the punctuation xD

Tyser

Smash Champion
with items: Ike countering another Ike's counter that countered ANOTHER Ike countering G&W's bucket full from three fully charged super scope shots. ^_^ (3 Ike's, 1 G&W, and 1 super scope)
without items: Ike's counter countering, Ike countering G&W's bucket; full from three PK flashes. (2 Ike's, 1 G&W, and 1 Ness)
Do it and tell me how much Damage it does. Im interested to know.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Do it and tell me how much Damage it does. Im interested to know.
i would, but i don't have anyway of doing it. i don't have enough joysticks and my friends don't really play. If anyone else could test it and tell how much it does i would appreciate it.

D

Deleted member

bucket o doom wins hands down

70% just because i din fired three times?

Revolce

Smash Cadet
There's a thread on GameFAQs. Game&Watch's Oil Bucket Thing is the strongest move in the game.

3transfat

Smash Journeyman
Dedede's Forward Smash
Ike's Forward Smash
Ike's (Fully Charged) Eruption
Snake's Forward Smash
Lucas' Up Smash
Ivysaur's Up Smash
Ness' PK Flash
Mr. Game & Watch's (Level 9) Judgement
Mr. Game & Watch's (Fully Charged) Oil Panic
Ganondorf's (Reverse) Warlock Punch

+Ike countering any of the above.

I think that's a pretty conclusive list.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Mew2King said it was G&W's Bucket. In terms of speed to power ratio. XD

Union of Darkness

Smash Ace
Warlock Punch.

If you snag 3 Thunders with G&W's Oil Panic it's an instant kill though. But no one's stupid enough to let that happen.

Top Bottom