• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most idoitic thing you've ever done or witnessed.

Mr.Bazerkus

Smash Journeyman
What is the most stupid thing you've ever done or witness someone else do in your life?
I'd like to think all my friends are really smart and responsibility people, but honestly sometimes they do things that make me think what the heck

For example after our homecoming game. Its a tradition for us to go to a pizza place to eat pizza. We didn't have any cars so we had to walk their. We didn't win, but we could honestly care less. Anyway on are way their we met some Mexicans ganstas. Any ways my friend being the dumba** he is decides to say "what up punto". And then the Mexicans respond saying **** you essay(I don't know how to spell it). And then they walk away.
I didn't say anything, but I was kind of mad. For all we knew those guys could have a gun or something. I mean things could have turn really ugly.

Any ways share your stories

teeman92

Smash Lord
Pensacola, FL. That place that Tristen de Luna fou
What is the most stupid thing you've ever done or witness someone else do in your life?
I'd like to think all my friends are really smart and responsibility people, but honestly sometimes they do things that make me think what the heck

For example after our homecoming game. Its a tradition for us to go to a pizza place to eat pizza. We didn't have any cars so we had to walk their. We didn't win, but we could honestly care less. Anyway on are way their we met some Mexicans ganstas. Any ways my friend being the dumba** he is decides to say "what up punto". And then the Mexicans respond saying **** you essay(I don't know how to spell it). And then they walk away.
I didn't say anything, but I was kind of mad. For all we knew those guys could have a gun or something. I mean things could have turn really ugly.

Any ways share your stories
thats what happens if you dont know spanish....he should of said hombre

-i remeber back then, i drank soda before a big football game , BIG MISTAKE.:embarrass

hundreds of utilts

Smash Apprentice
On a road trip with some friends to the beach last weekend I ended up locking my only set of keys in the car. I don't think I've ever shouted as many swear words in a 10 second time span than I did then. killed my buzz and everything. very luckily however it turns out one of my friends there was suspiciously skilled at breaking into locked vehicles, so we were on our way. but even more so idiotic might be the fact that I have yet to make another copy of the key in case this happens again...

OutlawStar

Smash Apprentice
Went sledding down a hill that obviously had barbed wire all over it...
Luckily the wires got caught on my shoulders and not my neck :)

Oh ya, and then I went sledding down it again, I am too smart...
The same thing happened again.

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
Threw a giant sharpened pencil at a wall.

Messin' around with a yo-yo, did an around the world and broke a lamp.

Broke a dish belonging to my friend's parents at his house doing pull-ups.

Went to a soccer game with only a t-shirt on. Heavy rain broke out in the middle of it. Had to stay; laying under the bleachers for shelter doesn't help.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Front handspring into a glass table. I swear the table moved 4 feet closer.

Um, I can't really think of more, but I am sure I have plenty.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Went to a party in Leiden. I was planning on taking the first train in the morning back to Haarlem. My friend's boyfriend said there'd be one at 6:05 AM. I got there, no train. The first one directly to Haarlem went at 7:30 and I didn't want to wait. I saw one standing ready for Amsterdam Central. I thought:'Hey, a lot more trains go Haarlem from there, so I'm just gonna hop on this one'. I got at A'dam Central, when I walked out the train, the sign said that the same train was passing Haarlem, so I hopped back in. On the way I was getting more and more tired, the morning sun was glowing on my face, and I fell asleep. The train stopped, I woke up, hurried out of the train, looked up and saw....

...that I was back at Leiden again.... >_< xD
But by now it was almost 7:00 so I just waited for the one going directly to Haarlem.

It's kinda weird waking up at the station you left from.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Archery in school class. Decided to knock my bow before everyone was done retrieving their arrows. Had no intentions of releasing before it was safe, but I forgot to take into account my friends are jerkasses and like to poke me randomly in my pressure points.

Thankfully no one was hurt. Someone almost was though.

Crazy_mofo213

Smash Lord
I decided to go down a slide by standing/grinding and I ended up almost smashing my head open into a pile of sharp rocks. I would've hit them if I hadn't have rolled and landed on my feet when I fell from the slide.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
In 3rd grade, me and a group of friends decided to play a game of King of the Hill. The "Hill" was the top of of two step staircase, with walls surrounding two sides.

So, we're all pushing and shoving. One time, I get pushed off, I fall and hit the top of my forehead on the corner on one of the aforementioned walls.

This results in a large gash on my head, blood rushing out, my mom being called in and scared to death of what she sees, an emergency visit to the hospital, and six stitches.

In the end, I didn't even have a cool back story to tell. Just a lesson no one's gonna take heed to:

Don't play King of the Hill unless your area is 100% padded, or you're playing Halo.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I forgot what game I was playing. Spyro or Crash or something. I dunno.

But they were doing backflips and stuff and I'm like "Oh, I wanna try that too". Me just starting gynastics at the time was even more "motivation". >_< So yeah, I went over to the couch and tried to do a front flip and landed right on my head, spraining my neck. >_<

At the time it wasn't funny, but if I could go back and look at it, it'd be the funniest sight ever. I was on the floor with my head on my shoulder screaming upstairs. So dumb.

D13

Smash Ace
There was this freshman who smashed a full carton of milk with his foot. In the middle of a crowd.

I was right in front of him.

FTWin

Smash Cadet
I go to parties with my sister because it's hilarious to watch people get drunk and do crazy stuff.
My most memorable drunk guy was my Sister's friend Brandon. He is completely done, so, so drunk. and he decides that climbing a tree would be a good idea. This tree is like 100Feet, at the least.
He actually makes it to the tp, and is yelling at people from the top. But then apparently he did feel so good. he starts puking from this huge tree all over the people watching. After that, he proceeded to pass out.
We left him there all night.

I love being the only sober one at drunk parties. Ohh, the great memories and stories <3

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Sleeping naked for 3 hours to see how it feels like only to get a cold :( (I had a blanket though)

Blazer

Smash Ace
Raised one of those stupid Guitar Hero guitars for "Star power" or whatever really high. Hit a light. Broke the light pretty much instantly. It was at the end of the song too I just wanted to feel cool.

teeman92

Smash Lord
Pensacola, FL. That place that Tristen de Luna fou
Raised one of those stupid Guitar Hero guitars for "Star power" or whatever really high. Hit a light. Broke the light pretty much instantly. It was at the end of the song too I just wanted to feel cool.
LMAO. i had to see that.

i remebr me and my sister playing guiter hero, she was a mic, i was a guitar. we were playing "Beat it". as soon as my intro comes on, she jumped outta her seat immedietly and nearly feel over..

another one, i remeber watching my cousin play "through fires and flames" on expert. on a solo. EVERYONE was silent and looking at the highway like this O_O...

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Ever played Mario Party 2? There was a game in that called Bombs Away where you were on a small island and a pirate ship shot cannonballs at you which rocked the island if it landed in the water. Basically the last one on it won.

Well me and my friends decided to play it in real life. Except we didn't have an island, so we used this muddy flower bed on grass. And we didn't have a pirate ship or cannonballs, so we decided that one person would stand at the side and throw rocks at the other 2.

The first rock that was thrown hit me on the top of the head. It didn't hurt, instead I just felt dazed and my ears were ringing, then blood started pouring down my back and I ran home and ended up getting bandaged up at hospital 10 minutes later. Teaching us all a valuable lesson:

Don't throw rocks kids.

slave1

Smash Lord
i asked where the banana chair was, when i was sitting on it.

i pas playing with a little blow up bouncy ball and kicked it into my light cover breaking it... twice

had a power drill with a wood drill bit in and accidently pulled the trigger. it grabbed onto my shorts and nearly ripped them clean off.

i saw my friend trip on a piece of grass today.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Attempted a triple flip into a pool once. But the diving board wasn't high enough. So I went on top of the slide. Caught my foot on the edge of the slide. Face planted into the water from like 12-Feet. Yeah 12-feet not bad...hurts like **** on water though.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Anyone remember that sickness medicine (not sure what it was for) that tasted like Bubble gum? It was a liquid drink for kids?

I drank almost a whole bottle when I was a kid.
Man it was good. They took me to the hospital and everything.

Yeah I was kind of ******** as a little kid ;_;

hat!

Smash Apprentice
Anyone remember that sickness medicine (not sure what it was for) that tasted like Bubble gum? It was a liquid drink for kids?

I drank almost a whole bottle when I was a kid.
Man it was good. They took me to the hospital and everything.

Yeah I was kind of ******** as a little kid ;_;
lol wow.

I used to be addicted to Children's Tylenol when I was a kid.
I would sneak into our medicine cabinet and eat them like a mad man. I was too weak to take it out of the package, so i used a bread knife to cut a small hole and suck out as much of the tablet as I could.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I watched my friend buy brake and clutch fluid for his car,pour it into the power steering tank and ruin his car.

He is the kind of guy who lets you know when you fail so I thought id keep quiet and revel in his foolishness.

Apparently brake fluid will wreck power steering as soon as you turn the car on.

BTW I love Hat!

God Didi

Smash Cadet
ha ha idiot

watchin my dad turn around to give out to me and my brother for messing in the back of the car claimin would make him crash if we kept up the messing and then driving into the back of a car at the lights
absolute idiot ha ha

OutlawStar

Smash Apprentice
Ever played Mario Party 2? There was a game in that called Bombs Away where you were on a small island and a pirate ship shot cannonballs at you which rocked the island if it landed in the water. Basically the last one on it won.

Well me and my friends decided to play it in real life. Except we didn't have an island, so we used this muddy flower bed on grass. And we didn't have a pirate ship or cannonballs, so we decided that one person would stand at the side and throw rocks at the other 2.

The first rock that was thrown hit me on the top of the head. It didn't hurt, instead I just felt dazed and my ears were ringing, then blood started pouring down my back and I ran home and ended up getting bandaged up at hospital 10 minutes later. Teaching us all a valuable lesson:

Don't throw rocks kids.
Haha, I am pretty sure I played that game not long ago at my friend's house, I love that game.

One time when I was little, I hit the basketball with a baseball bat towards my house and it broke a window.

And one time
my brother was trying to drill into the end of a drum stick with a crazy, three spiked drill bit on a drill, but it slipped and drilled about half an inch into his hand.

Scott!

Smash Lord
During my 6 hours of driving lessons, I was driving up to this busy traffic light when it turned yellow. That was the first time I'd had to make the decision to go or slow, so I kind of hesitated and came to a stop in the intersection. I put it in reverse and moved back, since there weren't cars right behind me yet. We're sitting there waiting for the light, and right before it changes to green, it hits me. We were still in reverse. Lucky break, so I fix it, and we drive off laughing nervously about how close we came to being in an idiotic crash. I guess it's not something idiotic, but it almost was, so yeah.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Oh, I do remember the most idiotic thing I've ever witnessed.

Well, during the morning on a school day last year. Just before classes were to start. A large group of kids had gathered around at the end of Gold Hall. So I walked down there to see what the crowd was. Well, in the middle of the crowd stood a kid with a bottle of soy sauce and various dollar bills. I walked over just in time to see him chug it. He didn't think anything would happen. Well the next hour later, I find out he's in the hospital. The amount of salt in it had dried out his insides. He almost died from a bet to chug soy sauce. He was in the hospital for about 30 hours or so. It wasn't a small bottle of soy sauce either. It was one of the big ones.

I kinda feel bad for him. But hell he asked people to bet him to do it.

highfive

Smash Lord
Most idiotic thing seen(to me): Watch my middle school principal back in the day dress as a woman and get himself taped to the gym wall. I should have said something.

Most idiotic thing I've done: fell for the "look over there!" trick and then get hit by a small heavy rubber lacrosse ball square in the throat.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
The worst is when you try pushing on a door that's supposed to be pulled or vice versa when there's a person behind you.

Moon of the Strawberries

Smash Journeyman
OK, I have a good list.

Once when I was six, I was watching some VHS tape. For some reason it wouldn't get out of the machine, so I went to poke it out with my finger. Needless to say, the tape dislodged itself and came out...with my finger still in the VCR. It pulled back the skin on my finger, causing my finger to get stuck in the VCR. Sad thing is I did it again when I was thirteen. I will not go anywhere near a VCR anymore (and writing about it makes me cringe).

Another time I went walking with my friend to the nearest McDonalds, and we came across an intersection. I pressed the pedestrian crossing button and waited for the signal. That area, to this day, still doesn't have a pedestrian crosswalk signal, so my friend got confused and goes "When do we know when to cross?" I reply "When all the cars stop moving."

Last...my principal's choice of clothing. I mean, this guy has worn plaid, pink, spotted, and striped pants before. It's a sight.o

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
Our school had a massive snowball fight once with 50+ people in it. There were two 'teams' throwing snowballs at each other with a small hill in the middle. One kid decided to leave his team and run to the top of the hill. I don't think I've ever seen someone get pummelled by so many snowballs in my life (and probably never will again). I almost felt bad for him.

I've done some pretty stupid things but I can't think of a spectacular one off the top of my head. I guess there was one of my university interviews.

''Why should we offer you a place?''
<10 second pause>
''Umm... I don't know.''
<awkward silence>

That was pretty dumb. Somehow, they gave me a place though.

Top Bottom