• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most idoitic thing you've ever done or witnessed.

Oracle

Smash Master
So it was the fourth of July
My brother, me, roughly 10 kids, and a few parents were on my uncle's dock on a lake
We were about to set off one of the big fireworks: It came with a launcher tube and spheres with cylinders attached
Basically you set it up so that the sphere is in the tube, cylinder on the underside, and light the very long fuse from a few feet away. The cylinder explodes, propelling the sphere into the air, where it then explodes

My brother decided to light the fuse before putting the rocket into the tube. The fuse ran down faster than he expected and it burned his hand. He dropped the firework onto the dock.

It exploded right in front of us

No one was hurt, but it scared the little kids

Admittedly, it was pretty badass

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
Archery in school class. Decided to knock my bow before everyone was done retrieving their arrows. Had no intentions of releasing before it was safe, but I forgot to take into account my friends are jerkasses and like to poke me randomly in my pressure points.

Thankfully no one was hurt. Someone almost was though.
I shot an arrow when it wasnt yet "safe" to do it
there was a guy standing infront of the target to my left, not the target I was pointing at. even though i hit MY target, they took my bow from me for the rest of the day

toon_marth

Smash Ace
I shot an arrow when it wasnt yet "safe" to do it
there was a guy standing infront of the target to my left, not the target I was pointing at. even though i hit MY target, they took my bow from me for the rest of the day
The arrow was shot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxrLjWJYfv8 Just had to.

On topic:
There was one time I witnessed a guy trading in his old copy of Melee to get Brawl at the local Gamestop.

WolfenMiatang

Smash Apprentice
Me and a bunch of friends one day went to some random party that was in a swimming pool area, then we started munching on the food out of nowhere that were on the counters. One guy asked "Are you guys Carlo's friends?", and we replied with a yeah.
Later on the birthday kid shouted at me "Get out and stop eating those hot dogs!!" in a loud roar. Then the same guy that asked earlier wanted to talk to us but we just scrammed throwing our foods at the guy and the kid, then we climbed over the fence but one of my friend didnt make it out =X

That was pretty something that i was badly influenced by friends (that i dont hang out with anymore)
So yeah stupidest thing ive ever done

wool

Smash Ace
Tried to do a backflip. There was a nail on the ground and my stomach went straight into it. Hurt like hell.

digitalmaster287

Smash Journeyman
Well one thing that happened recently happened right after Prom. We were supposed to go to my friend's house for an after party, but since people were going home and changing first and such, the party itself wouldn't kick off for about 30-45 min. So, my bud is driving and me and my girlfriend are just sitting in the car. Then suddenly, he says he had a great idea and for us to close our eyes. So we do, and we're driving along for a good 20 minutes. Then I suddenly hear: "OK we're almost he--oh ****. **** this didn't work out as planned. This is followed by speeding off, saying to keep our eyes closed.

Then he says it's not ruined and we drive for another 10 min, we get out of the car, and he leads us by hand to someplace and tells us to open our eyes. We end up at our high school and at night turns out to be a nice nostalgic moment. Then we remember and ask where we went before. He tells us that he planned to take us to the elementary school, where it all began, but as he turned in, his headlights flashed on some drug dealers and he panicked 0.o

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
I did somthing like that
i was in the parking lot and for got it was on R and not D so when i step on the peddle slowly back into a car -good thing the car I tap was for my dad! and there was no scratches or dents-

Scott!

Smash Lord
Is it safe?
Is it secret? Is it safe?

Anyway... once, when I was like 10, I tried to jump down like 5-6 steps on the staircase down to the basement in my house. I would have landed it fine, but I smacked my head on the light fixture in the stair well, which flipped me into landing on my back instead of my feet. Yowsers.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
when i was in costa rica with my dad a long time ago we had rented a car instead of going inside my uncle's air less car. then i asked my dad if i could turn on the car for him. he was busy at the moment so he said yes. then when i turn on the car it suddenly accelerates backwards and suddenly i panick so i floor it on the brakes. i slammed my head pretty hard. then my dad came and told me he forgot to tell me that the cars there werent like the ones in the us. you have to be hitting on the brakes when you turn it on. since our car was automatic i just asumed every car was. i was tearing up a bit so my dad took me inside the house for an ice pack. these days whenever i remind him he starts cracking up.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Someone dared me to dive off their roof into their pool, and I ended breaking my foot cus it hit the edge of the pool.

I've also sledded off my roof in the winter, and I've sledded at my school using lunch trays XD

superkid

Smash Cadet
Lol my friend used to live in a castle ( no joke o.0 ) so he had a HUGE backyard with huge well not mountains but hills and we decided to go sledding, it was this year btw, but there were alot of trees but we didn't really care, so i am not a nerd, and decided to go standing of a HUGE hill. on a sled with only a rope

yeah what happened?
crashed into a three with my shoulder
dang that hurt

superkid

Smash Cadet
oh yeah and like a month ago school was at an ending and we were in the exam week.. so we decided to burn EVERYTHING from school we had this year, all papers etc etc.
my friend has a fire thingy in his garden where you put in wood to get a nice fire.
so we put in alot of stuff and sprayed lots of insectiside and deodorant on the papers..
so we were all excited and standed right infront of the hole of the fire thing.
my friend dropped a lucifer into the thing, a huge blowtorch came out of the top and from the front where we were standing, my friend has a pool and me and my friend caught some fire on our clothes and we jumped into my friends pool the other 2 friends were laughing at us

lol it was kinda fun, tho my friend shirt was ruined, i had nothing just some burned hair on my arms and a little fire thing on my jeans, tho there were ashes everywere on the ground

PWNAGE

~Zack~

Smash Journeyman
Someone dared me to dive off their roof into their pool, and I ended breaking my foot cus it hit the edge of the pool.

I've also sledded off my roof in the winter, and I've sledded at my school using lunch trays XD
Lmao that reminds me of my friend sledding off his roof, he landed it and then looked at me like he thought he was awesome or something, and then turned around to see the tree right infront of him, he tried to jump off his sled and somehow broke his foot on the tree :/

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Anyone remember that sickness medicine (not sure what it was for) that tasted like Bubble gum? It was a liquid drink for kids?

I drank almost a whole bottle when I was a kid.
Man it was good. They took me to the hospital and everything.

Yeah I was kind of ******** as a little kid ;_;
Omg that was the best medicine ever. I loved that stuff too.. It tasted like liquid candy.

mzink*

Smash Ace
Accidentally put diesel fuel in my car. Made it out of the parking lot and died at the light lol.

mzink*

Smash Ace
One of my teacher's friend attempted to jump off a roof with an umbrella.

lmao wow.

Though I always wanted to do that as a kid, except with a garbage bag parachute lol. Never did though.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I was running downstairs to see my dad about a few years ago and i got so over excited that i fell on my *** falling down the stairs. my *** was bruised that day. it was hard for me to sit down

Infinite Emerald

Smash Journeyman
I saw some kid shoot in the wrong goal in basketball, oh an another time my little bro. had a soccer game and some kid on the other team kicked the ball it hit the bars on the goal and bounced and hit some other kid.

day-day

Smash Ace
Me and my cousin Mj was watching Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix the weekend it came out. Me and him were hardly talking and someone behind us said, "Why do black people have to talk so much during a movie?". We got mad and yelled out the ending which resulted in us getting kicked out of the theater not even a hour into the movie. We still laugh about it every now and then too. :laugh:

day-day

Smash Ace
^I admire you. I told that to a book club once and lets say they got pretty pissed off at me
:laugh: Why thank you amigo for the admiration. I did that too when I had to read Dracula(I never went out to read it) for my summer reading book and they just looked at me like I was crazy. I told them I'm just in here for the free cookies and apple juice(mm apple juice+chunky puffs= one happy ed :bigthumbu). They kicked me out after I said this has to be the most boring reading group ever :laugh:.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Lol you got kicked out by the book club. And Im surprised you didnt get kicked out when you said you were just in it for the cookies and juice. Reminds me of the time I went into a club that was having a birthday party. I snuck in, got all the food I wanted, and screamed "FOR NARNIA" and I ran away. They then looked at the food and went running out and started chasing me. I was running for my life so I ran outside of the school and hid in some bushes that were there. I ate all I wanted that day. Next day the principal was looking for me but since they didnt know who I was he just called for the kid to come. I didnt go. LOL

day-day

Smash Ace
Lol you got kicked out by the book club. And Im surprised you didnt get kicked out when you said you were just in it for the cookies and juice. Reminds me of the time I went into a club that was having a birthday party. I snuck in, got all the food I wanted, and screamed "FOR NARNIA" and I ran away. They then looked at the food and went running out and started chasing me. I was running for my life so I ran outside of the school and hid in some bushes that were there. I ate all I wanted that day. Next day the principal was looking for me but since they didnt know who I was he just called for the kid to come. I didnt go. LOL
Lol Now that's a classic story. Your story has pretty much made my birthday lol One bowl of chunky puffs to you. Never would have thought of something like that.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
*eats his chunky puffs happily*

hmmmm tastes like happiness

I once did the exact same thing except it was at a mcdonalds birthday party. You see I looked like the right age to be there and I asked my parents if I could go to the playground (yes the party was there in the mcdonalds playground) and I snuck a few boxes of chicken nuggets and hamburgers. So then I just ran into one of the most deserted tubes and ate there. I didnt pick up after myself so I left all the boxes there (I ate about 4 boxes of chicken nuggets and 4 boxes of burgers) and since my parents let me play for a long time I ate all I wanted. When they asked why I looked like I ate a cow I said that I just ate a lot and thats it. But the thing is that those boxes were supposed to go to these 8 boys (one box per each) and on the way out I saw them cry because they were all out of them. I just snickered. LOL I made little kids cry

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
So.. You ate 8 kids' birthday party food, by yourself?

lulz.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Yes yes I did thing is that I was younger when I did that I was like 5 or 6. I was a little devil my parents said. I always woke up like 2 hours earlier than my parents. I always used to get lost in malls.... I once went to the mall and my parents were shopping at sears. I was bored out of my ****ing mind and I wanted to go to the toy store that was on the other side of the mall. So I managed to get out of my leash (yeah my parents used to take me with those leashes that they put on kids so they dont get lost) and I went by myself walking to the toy store. My parents thought I was kidnapped or I was killed or that I was getting ***** so my mom was bringing up the waterworks and she talked to the security guard and they found me in the toystore in the back playing with a toy airplane. And it was one of those cheap ones. They were so relieved to see me but they were pissed off as hell that I had left. And there was that other time when I was in walmart and I wanted these hotwheels so badly and I started crying then my dad took me to the car (he carried me as if I was some sort of football) and started spanking me hard when we got inside. He said that after that day I never cryed for anything again

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Most idiotic thing I've ever witnessed?

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=244175, posted half an hour ago...

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=244178, posted 12 minutes after that.

>_>
I started cracking up when I saw those two threads next to each other. I was wondering who made up the idea to make two of the same threads within 15 minutes. Well you know what they say "Great minds think alike" or in this case "Stupid minds think alike" :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I am seriously cracking up lololololol

Moon of the Strawberries

Smash Journeyman
I have a story from the trip to Europe I just came back from.

For the first three nights I spent in Greece, I had two other roommates who were the type of girls who spent 5 hours on their hair (unlike myself). So suddenly, one of them goes to take a shower, comes back out about ten minutes later and asks me for my converter. I ask her why and she says she wants to dry her hair. To shut her up, I let her borrow it and the minute she turns it on it blows a fuse in our room. Thankfully, one of the guys in the room next to us came in, fiddled around with the fusebox and we got our power back. Upset that she couldn't dry her hair, we managed to convince her to just use the drier the room had, and she finally agreed. But suddenly, we hear her swear and realize that she got the entire right side of her hair caught in the drier. The other girl called her friend down to help, and her friend attempted to painstakingly "save every strand of hair" by pulling them out individually. I intervene (after getting them to trust me with the device) and rip out the giant knot of hair stuck in the drier, letting her hair free. By this time her hair was almost dry, so after a few minutes she decides to straighten her hair. Suddenly, a burning smell goes through the air and you hear her start shouting; the minute she put the straightiner to her hair, it immediately burned it off on contact. Looking at the device, you'd see strands of pitch-black squiggles of hair. I couldn't help but laugh at this point, as the girl keeps telling herself to not cry. Eventually, she realizes that above the roll-out bed there was an air vent, and had the ingenious idea to put her water bottle up against it to cool it. As she was cooling it off, the bed completely flips over while she was standing on it.

This is the same girl, by the way, who while on an overnight train from Italy to Paris, noticed we stopped in Milan (in front of a huge industrial smokey building, might I add) decided to "leave a piece of herself there" and proceeded to stick her head out the window and spit on the tracks.

Top Bottom