• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most hated trap?

Neo Exdeath

Smash Ace
Your least favorite trap/ obstacle on any stage. For me, it's those accursed bomb blocks on Green Greens. You get hit into them, you die. Or at least that's what happens to me.

Kantō

Smash Champion
i hate when i fall under those falling blocks on rainbow cruise, doing my up B and dying....

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
My least favorite is the claw from Halberd since that's really the only stage I play on consistently that has hazards.

The fish from Summit is amazing, there were some amazing pools matches there at a tourney one time, it was some of the funniest **** I've ever seen.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Skyworld. Like, the whole stage is a trap.
The sticky area in Brinstar that's holding the stage together kinda... I always walk into that area and then get wack-a-moled.

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
The goal posts on Green Hill Zone, because they feel so overpowered and cause annoying defensive play.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
1. All the crap they do on Spear Pillar

2. The monster on New Pork City, instant death.
Definately man, I hear that. Plus, the Klap Trap on Jungle Japes. Even in Melee, it ***** me violently X_X

I hate all the traps in Spear Pillar, and I hate Electroplankton as a stage entirely. Although it isn't much of a trap. It's more of a gimmick or a "feature" for a stage, like Skyworld.

2Dcomplex

Smash Rookie
For the legal stages, the cannonballs on Pirate Ship

They do a lot of damage and have quite a bit of knockback. They're also hard to see coming when you're concentrating on your opponent.

TheMike

Smash Lord
IMO Skyworld should count. Oh, it's Counter/Banned if i'm not mistaken, so, it probably counts. Ahh, any stage counts, it's ur personal opinion, and mine is klap trap at Jungle Japes =[

Top Bottom