• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most hated trap?

Blobby

Smash Cadet
Skyworl'd breakable platforms... Especially if your character relys on tethering or recovering on the stage rather than jumping back onto the stage.

Atomic Yoshi

Smash Apprentice
PS1's ledges. They are deceptive and I lose at least one stock because of them when I play on that stage.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
PS1's ledges. They are deceptive and I lose at least one stock because of them when I play on that stage.
"Hey...Hey guys, let's make this ledge...and it'll look regular, but, there'll be this GAP under it! It'll allow for stage spiking at retardedly low percents! AND you can get stuck under it very easily since it's a 90 degree turn under stage! Who's up to it!?"

"Yeah! It'll be a stage that's REAL fun with these special ledges!!"

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Ever notice DK's stages have brutal traps:

2D Dk (75m)
The rushing river (Jungle Japes)
The spikes (Rumble Falls)

ToonNess64

Smash Rookie
I always hate those spikes of Rumble Fall's their nearly invisible if you don't pay attention >_<

Meta_Ridley46

Smash Cadet
I don't seem to be annoyed at any "trap" save for the the "Ultimate Chimera" at New Pork City. That thing bugs me! >.<

Mr. Game and Watch Jn.

Smash Rookie
Final Destination, Waiting for Master/Crazy Hand
Norfair: The capsule (when the massive lava wave comes) sometimes just doesn't open... :mad:
All of the DK stages: 2D DK, the massive spike and the Klapp Trap/Rushing River. What fun...
Flat Zone 2: Oh god the zookeepers with the chair outrage me endlessly.
Spear Pillar: Some of Palkia/Cressialia (whatever it's name is)'s moves are just annoying.

Top Bottom