• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most annoying ditto

Adept69

Smash Cadet
I was wondering what people thought was the most annoying ditto(hence the title)

My votes 4 D3. What do u guys think?

The real little comet

Smash Cadet
Ness for me.
Found myself in that situation today.
We both had the exact same fighting style. o_o

Did I win overall? I have no idea.
First two matches resulted in sudden death.
I managed to get a Star KO on him for the first, but a bomb dropped and sent me to the blast zone and we offically died at the exact same time. :/

Second, I actually did kill him. Then another player cheap shotted me afterwards.

Next thing I know, other Ness managed to get two kills from me thanks to the smash ball without a Sudden Death in the third match, and won. He left right afterwards, probably because he didn't want to chance another loss.

All in all, dittos on Ness?
Hate 'em. X_X

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
All dittos are ********. Except falcon ditto's when you don't know how to play falcon. And the dorf is also fun in the same way! =D Love them falcon pwnches.

Sgt. Baker

Smash Ace
Might be bias but I just don't like Ganon ditto that much. Once one gets the lead wait for the other Ganon to screw up and punish.

I guess that can be sad about all ditto's though lol

iLSA

Smash Cadet
Sorry for basing it off of my main, but I CANNOT stand a Lucas ditto. Under normal circumstances, the only reason why there would be a Lucas ditto is because the other player wants to copy what I do, so we end up with identical fighting styles.

There was actually one time when three other random players became Lucas's to spite me.

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
Falco dittos are ********.

its all lasers and grabs, but you dont want to laser to much because if they get past 40% your screwed.
-.-*

link2702

Smash Champion
pit(spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssst)

BurnBurn

Smash Apprentice
Falco dittos are gay, but it gets pretty one-sided once you CG.

Diddy kong dittos.. will just be more fun 8D

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Ditto related question:

We've all seen what happens when two Falcon Punches collide (if you haven't, go here) but - honestly - what happens when two Ganons try to choke each other?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Sonic.
Soni-Dittos are always too slow:sonic:

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
You can do funny things in the matchup like having each of the IC's seperately D-Throw chain the other 2 ICs. That's about its only redeeming quality.

Otherwise the normal paradigm of a match involving ICs is kinda lost.

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
Snake, D3, Falco, Sonic, most dittos are kinda weird. PK Trainer dittos sound fun but I don't play them.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Zelda dittos.

My god, she can get away with so many things... broken against HERSELF. And having Nayru's Love seemingly outprioritize nearly all your moves is incredibly frustrating.

Sparkles clash, and when that happens, you get sent in weird directions. Not to mention, dying at 80 because you have no idea what the hell just happened xD

Din’s Fire is lolzy when you both hit each other at the same time. And since most Zelda mains know they must punish every opportunity given to them, it becomes an abuse, as Zelda is a punishable character like that. One missed grab and you’re done for. On top of that, Zelda is tall and not hard to lightning kick (mostly).

So yeah... although I imagine there are probably more annoying dittos, this is just one of the ones I never look forward to playing because I know of how ******** they can be. Snake and Pika dittos don't really bother me ;o

Top Bottom