• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

most annoying computer character

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Luigi or Lucas.

Arora

Smash Apprentice
olimar cuz i have no idea wtf he is doing
pikachu becuz when you get above it goes down B on you
also hate when luigi kills me at around 60%-80%

GanonCanon

Smash Rookie
Olimar isn't difficult he's just annoying because like arora said you don't know if he's walking smashing or grabbing. pikachu is annoying because he spams, and spamming isn't difficult to deal with just have to adjust.

Dual Kirby

Smash Apprentice
for some reason pits cpu seems to be much stronger than alot of pit mains ive played... also much more side b and b spammier im not sure why that is EDIT: gratz to myself on my 100th post

Reese

Smash Journeyman
^^ I know exactly what you mean. I find Pit harder to kill than Pikachu or Luigi. The side b spamming is extremely irrating, especially when the cpu keeps powershielding my jabs and doing that **** move...

Wolf gives me a lot of problems too. He jumps around the stage like a re tard and attacks with random bairs, or powershields my attacks and counterattacks with one of his smashes.

What I hate about all computers is how they are always able to land behind me. No matter what I do they always seem to hit me from behind. >.<

GanonCanon

Smash Rookie
peach is annoying as hell with her fair and turnip and toad spam, especially when she is just high enough to be out of grab range but can still slap you in the head. *grumble grumble*

ZeldEmblIcar

Smash Rookie
i really think pickachu is the most annoying comp player in brawl he is always clifing and spamming his thunder

I hate him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

pikachu isn't so bad, but then again, I haven't played against him much. The most annoying character i have actually played against was some meta Knight n00b, who did, i swear, absolutely NOTHING but his B move. it was infuriating. :mad:

Oath.

Smash Ace
i think this varies on like what wii or game you have because my friends lucas computer ***** and my computer samus ***** but when it comes to vice versa with those two they suck

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Peach, she racks up so much damage on me so easily just by floating, I find myself shielding non stop once I take a stock off her

Luigi, Pikachu spams smashes thunder >_< and Pit, his voice is annoying >_>

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
any small character. I play 1v3 tea battle with cpu's at lv.5, everyone plays in their own distinctive way as i've noticed, 2 come and attack me, while im spotdoding and blocking them, just when they finish attacking, the last one comes in out of nowhere and uses a smash and i get wiped out.

Zeruel21

Smash Journeyman
Pikachu the spammer, definitely. Laughably bad AI, but also quite annoying, given the computer thinks Thunder is the answer to everything...

DemonFart

Smash Lord
My Pikachu computer hardly ever uses thunder.

But yeah, I don't really have an annoying computer anymore.

I got over them.

:094:

Dogboy

Smash Apprentice
The original ssb jigglypuf. 6 jumps and lots of power moves. And it really liked to act like a dumbbutt- Imasgeine the computer goin- Imah flah undah fiainal deeastination, mm-hmm! Yup. That was jiggy for ya.

megatonfist

Smash Rookie
olimar's and lugi's n-air and up moves are so lameeeee, my kirby can almost never get through them using d-air =[ and if i try to air dodge and go in for a grab/smash (luigi does this ALL the time), like the cmputer does against me, i never get the attack to connect in time

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Lucas, Luigi, Diddy Kong,

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I hate Fox... The jerk can combo better than a pro... He will not get off you for a second, and he can land the most random attacks at any time.

KhaosTy

Smash Rookie
Well as the guy who has no decent opponents and just plays level 9's all day long, I know what I'm talking about when I say I hate playing Zeldas and Luigi's. For some reason they deal their moves faster and with much less hesitation than other Lv. 9's and don't make the mistakes that other lv 9 characters do.

By the way, i'm really looking for a good opponent. i live in Manila, though, and I can't find any friends 'cause time zones and internet lag always get in the way.

Top Bottom