• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

CORY

wut
BRoomer
kenshin, no, a new thread will not be made by me.

anyways, i just skimmed since it's late and i'm tired. i think people are misunderstanding what i mean by extended stays.

EXTENDED IS NOT FOUR DAYS INSTEAD OF THREE. it is NOT FIVE DAYS INSTEAD OF THREE. it is people, like my buddy silver, who would be staying for, pretty much, a week. extended, not coming a day earlier or leaving a day later. I CANNOT HANDLE DOUBLE DIGITS AMOUNT OF PEOPLE IN MY HOUSE FOR A WEEK. i cannot handle huge amounts of people trying to stay in my house when they can stay elsewhere. my house already has:
me
my mom
my brother
my other brother
my sister.

so, the point of my rant: WE HAVE COMMERCIALS AND THEY'RE IN MY SIG!

PDFarsight

Smash Cadet
"the" = Best. Commercial. Ever. Kudos to its creator, and to Sammy, whom I have a strange urge to dance and party with.

Also, I agree with Kenshin completely. Quit bragging about yourselves for one second.

tsetse

Smash Lord
Re: NO JOHNS

Originally posted by ROBFALCO
JESUSFREAK

JesusFreak 232
Sintenal 127
Mr.C 118
McFox 96
CORY 93
tsetse 85
MajinLink 287 78
Bahamut3585 70
Electricmouse 65
Scavenger382 60

Thats a **** load of post full of "intelligable" Information. You almost double the second highest poster . I vote we should VOTE JESUS FREak not to post again on The moast thread. All those who agree say "GUARANTEED VOTES OFF"
Yipppeeee im finally in top 10 for something.

Fear

Smash Journeyman
Next is about the spam and the character to character war. Guys seriously thats what AOL is for or even yahoo or whatever you use to IM. There is a whole lot of information that people probably missed because of yall's small war. Keep it tidy and clean, just because this isnt a post the mods can close because of its importance does not make it a spam ground. Questions suggestions or even debates are welcome. But who can beat who or money this or even the weaker form of spam the "im the best blah blah blah blah for 3 pages long" is not really enjoyable.

im the best yoshi...

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
Hugs, if you mean the time limit for the matches, it will most likely be 8 or 9 minutes. Most tournies usually do 2 times the stock

Zarelid

Smash Lord
uuuuuuuuuuh who am I money matching again? and for how much, some aliens kidnapped me and stole my memory. either that or I just forgot.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Why does Fox have to be so efffing cheap? just tell me plz!

hey HUGS i seen a vid of your Samus....it looked convincing..you look like a well played Samus...Do yo except my Challenge?
Link - Samus? well i think it was you? unless it was a fluke up the *** :D

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
The Terrell Brothers strike again!

"The" commercial is funny as all hell.

Oh, by the way, "know" and "ruleset" don't work for me . . . I don't know if anybody else can see them . . .

And 8 minutes sounds good for matches. I'd have said 7, but whatever.

gore

Smash Journeyman
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

It looks like I won't be able to do all those money matches. I just found out that the fireworks stand that I was supposed to manage before moast was given to someone else. I'll have to come up with the $50 bucks, and then set some $ aside for food, and if I have any left then I'll money match people. I'll start with the ones I know I'll win and then just keep going until I run out of money I guess...

God**** ****ing jewish ****-*** **** fireworks owning peice of **** liar mother****er killer of babies plague of mankind **** piece of double **** on a stick, *********** *****. Devil ***** of mankind. **** **** ****, mother****ing ****er of dead fat people. I hate you *****, I hate you *****. lick my ****ing balls.

Bring on the warnings...

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Hey HugS, your Samus is good. Looks better than mine even. I'd love to do a ditto with you. And Lord, I'll $match you. Name your conditions.

Hey bahamut, or anyone else for that matter, you wanna get some practice in soon? I haven't played a human being in well over a month, I haven't heard from jotun in forever, and dcx is going skiing as soon as finals are over.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Originally posted by leprechaun
it's all going to be ok gore calm down shot someone or something to calm your nerves

and fear i am the best yoshi
No way guys, play my bro's yoshi. He's good :). Im not gonna say hes the best, but i guess we'll see. Crap i guess no one wants the four stock challenge. ugh. Sure I'll ditto you jesusfreak, i dont know if it will be for money though. Let me decide at the tourney.

Wife

Smash Lord
Ok, listen up

When you attend Moast you will notice that a certain TV is roped off. This is because it is my TV. There will also be a very large black man wearing a very small black shirt holding a clip board. And if you're name isn't on tyrome's clip board? You better just march your monkey *** away.

Just look for the thumping music and the spotlights.

To make an appointment to play me, you must call my secretary, and pay in advance with credit card (visa and mc only, none of that AMEX garbage).

Cancellations made within 24 hours of our match will not be refunded.

You may not look me directly in the eyes.

For my name is Kenshin, and I am too important to even play entire sets at once.

You'll recognize me because I look like a douchebag, I act like a douchebag, and I have douchebag hair.

I am a ****

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Will MOAST3 rock?

What if armaggeddon comes then?

Why are jewish people trying to act bad ***?

I shall know these questions once it happens. Quit hating.
:p

Mr.C

Smash Master
Originally posted by gore

God**** ****ing jewish ****-*** **** fireworks owning peice of **** liar mother****er killer of babies plague of mankind **** piece of double **** on a stick, *********** *****. Devil ***** of mankind. **** **** ****, mother****ing ****er of dead fat people. I hate you *****, I hate you *****. lick my ****ing balls.

Bring on the warnings...
That was the funniest **** i have ever seen! datz going in the sig!

Essence

Smash Journeyman
hey cory the only commercial that works for me is the ruleset one...
hey jf, i might be going to austin next weekend or sometime soon, ill give u a call or something...

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Originally posted by JesusFreak
Hey bahamut, or anyone else for that matter, you wanna get some practice in soon? I haven't played a human being in well over a month, I haven't heard from jotun in forever, and dcx is going skiing as soon as finals are over.
If you wanted to play on Sunday, sure, but I leave town on Monday after my math final.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Okay, I liked my latest sig so much that I had to spread the subliminal messages.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.

*EDIT* Cool. I'm the fourth highest poster in this thread, and I'm the fourth highest poster on all of SmashWorld (trailing MKiller, Xdade, and Gid).

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Hey HugS, you say you play Samus right? If you do, let's play a Samus ditto. I'm trying to get a Samus match with every serious/good Samus player at MOAST.

I'm curious, but where are you from? Who do you represent?

Electricmouse

Smash Ace
You silly aggies and your list eaters. LOL

**** you and your clever banners Mcfox. Come on bahamut you need to get on the ball and update your banner.

Speaking of banners. Must obey hypnotoad...........must obey

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Originally posted by Essence
hey cory the only commercial that works for me is the ruleset one...
hey jf, i might be going to austin next weekend or sometime soon, ill give u a call or something...
they seem to be working for me just fine... what's the problem with them? what browser are you opening in? if you're using something other than ie, it might just like being difficult with angelfire. i can't open them in opera, otherwise i just get a page full of script, but if i open them in ie, they load up just fine. if that's not the problem, i got nothin...

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Originally posted by MajinLink 287
Hey HugS, you say you play Samus right? If you do, let's play a Samus ditto. I'm trying to get a Samus match with every serious/good Samus player at MOAST.

I'm curious, but where are you from? Who do you represent?
Ya I play samus. Ill be glad to do a ditto. Money or no money? If its money ill have to decide at the tourney to see how much i got. Oh and as for the area i represent, i come from a random place called SoCal :) Ill do my best to represent it.:D Im all for playing the samuses out there.
My bro plays a good yoshi...there's gonna be a lot of good yoshi's at texas! About time more yoshis came up.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
K Bahamut, you can come over tomorrow if you want. And Daniel, you really need to come here so we can practice and get you back in shape. And Essence, talk to me on AIM about when you're comin, and just give me a call if you need to. Yo Lep, talk to me on AIM. MrStick777

And only the snex flash works for me too. Even if I open it in ie.

Werewolf

Smash Journeyman
Oh, Don't worry Matt....I WILL BE COMING DOWN...in fact, I though maybe I should come down very very soon.....AND GIVE YOU AN ***KICKING....BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA....and Lep too, Should he come down to austin....BWA HA HA HA HA HA

And all of you should remember "Don't eat lists, eat Donuts."

leprechaun

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Werewolf
Oh, Don't worry Matt....I WILL BE COMING DOWN...in fact, I though maybe I should come down very very soon.....AND GIVE YOU AN ***KICKING....BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA....and Lep too, Should he come down to austin
"
no johns no beats yes likes..........ha ha MATT lol

Victory

Amorasaki

Functional
Premium
BRoomer
Ohhhh **** that place is gonna have CS: Source too?? Now im like... tempted or something. Maybe I should decide soon so i can buy tickets...

Top Bottom