• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

Silas Elias

Smash Journeyman
Yo Tsetse. It depends what bus you take. If you take Greyhound, it'll take you to downtown. Whatever is convenient for you, just let us know and someone will pick you up. Other stuff like number of people traveling with, etc.

The Website will be up by the end of the weekend, with such things as registration, housing, transportation and other stuff like that. If you guys need info immediately, feel free to message Dr. Drew, Chang, Scav, or myself.

gore

Smash Journeyman
Yay! The gorezor gotz a job @ wendys!!!!!!! Now, I should(not for sure) be able to save up money for all those money matches I was going to do. Yay!

Mr.C- nice sig. I was kinda mad when I wrote that, but I guess I let the jews live for now since I have an alternate source of income.

JF- Me and essence might be coming to austin on Friday if I don't have to work. If we do come, try to get Nick, and as many other people to meet up and play. Should be fun if it happens.

Nick- Hopefully this will go down so we can get some team practice.

Titan- I'm getting a PS2 and GGXX for xmas, so I'll have to start playing with you. Seriously though, I want to get good . Maybe we can play if I come to austin on friday, but I've never even played before. Guaranteed I suck :( .

Titan44

Smash Apprentice
NP. If you're willing to learn, I'll teach you what I can (which is actually everything, because I'm awesome ;)).

I dunno if I'll be able to keep up in smash, though. I'm awfully rusty </excuse>. Maybe I'll finally get to try out my Roy AKA SOL.

tsetse

Smash Lord
Originally posted by gore
Yay! The gorezor gotz a job @ wendys!!!!!!! Now, I should(not for sure) be able to save up money for all those money matches I was going to do. Yay!
Note to self "don't eat at wendys"

David Kirk

Smash Ace
Originally posted by JesusFreak
Hey Kenshin, I have a ride (My Dad) but he's somewhat of a last resort. And David, I wouldn't want to take money from my own partner, but if you want fine. I'd be (happily) surprised if you beat me tho, considering that you don't even own the game.
If you dad can 100% for sure give us a ride, even as a last resort, I am all about booking my flight now. Good to know.

You would be surprised, what are you talking about? Just because you do not own the game does not mean you cannot look flashy and play mind games. That is all that I need. ^_^

Bluk

Smash Apprentice
hey Hugs reserve some matches for me, ill most likely play shiek or falcon against samus.

DarkShark

Smash Apprentice
going for sure now that i got plane tickets and im all set, i cant wait. hey Bahamut3585, we should play pool there if ya want.

Straight

Smash Journeyman
I guess im going fersher now. And whats this about 5 bucks for food all day? that would be effin sweet. Are you going WEREWOLF? Ive hear that you have a mean yosh.

Medafighter X

Smash Journeyman
hey hugss...........lets money match..........i didnt get a chance to play you at the other tourny i went to................and straight..............you have to give me a chance to even the score.....................also...............will there be any vanilla coke....................yeah

Fear

Smash Journeyman
yo yo straight are u HugS bro ? :p

If so we be pwning on that CS because i just got HAlf Life 2
and will be mad practicing :p ANyways challenge HugS and us To CS.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
K, cs team will be me, fear, gabe(straight) and wolf(darkshark). I think well be doing 1.6 CS unless i get the hang of Source in 1 day. Haha. And meda, i accept your money match, because i already know you, and i do owe you a money match from last time. 5 bucks, ditto i suppose.

gore

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Electricmouse
Gore, I won't be in Austin by Friday. I'm heading back home for christmas break on wednesday.
It's cool, I'm not positive I can go either, If I have to work on friday, then Essence will have to leave before I get off :( . I don't want to take to many days off between now and Moast so I can be sure and get 2 or 3 days off.

Originally posted by Mr.C
So Lep.........you wanna pick up some girls?
Ok, here's the plan: I'll steal us an Uber-Sweet ride, and me you and Lep will go cruisin' round' D-town lookin for honeys :love: :cool: :love: :love: :cool: :love: :love: :cool: :love:.

CORY - I saw that commercial yesterday where snex keeps falling and walking like a raptor. I've yet to stop laughing :chuckle:.

Mr.C

Smash Master
LoL Gore. :p

WereWolf- Im 16 in Jan, But it doesnt matter cause im a mother ****ing Pzimp biatch!

EDIT: woah! CS ill pwn i want in on HUGS team fooz.....wut wut?!?! hax!

Straight

Smash Journeyman
lol no i meant that ive heard that his yoshi is good david kirk. Are we doing cs 1.6 or source? Neither hugs or I have source :( But our team name is going to be ::TeamGabe::
:D

Bluk

Smash Apprentice
Please dont talk about a game a i hate with a deep passion, cs. And MyNiggaNameDante you think you are funny or something with that banner? Im sure you are terrible at this game get out of here with that ****

Fear

Smash Journeyman
how ya.

im gonna ask you a few questions, and i want them answered immediately. :p

How much is the food there? <--- Probably answered that already but i didnt see it because Mr.C's and JF's Random spamming.

Will there only be Wide screen tv's in tourney play? <----- It may affect me somehow, never know probably for the better.

I owndered Ken. Bye.

tsetse

Smash Lord
Times????????

Ok I know this was answered on one of the 170 pages but I was just wondering what time the tournaments are starting at. At least the first for each day.

Another thing. If we have no car since we Bus in or fly will there be enough transportation to the tourney for everyone. Just a couple of things I was thinking about as I bought my ticket for Greyhound.

Top Bottom