• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

The GERM

Smash Ace
HAHAHAHAHA, oh man, honestly I didn't think this would get this big, but yeah, I have nothing but respect for all of Texas and the quadruple C's, I just love talkin sh** man, I'm just bored guys, c'mon. Majin, I love you man, I don't know you, but I love you, pweeeease pwease pwease don't be mad at me, we can still play if you want, for money or none, Link vs. Samus, whateva whateva. And I was just kidding about the money guys, jeez, what do you think I'm some kinda money *****. Didn't you read my last post where I challenged all the AZ guys to money matches? they're my best drinking buddies, Zarelid's my padowon who just grew out of control good, and Tony's my little hot tempered Ganon Canon, I would never money match either of them.

Senior C or anybody, I'll gladly accept any Link ditto friendlies or money matches for as long as you want, but that don't mean I'm gonna be a pu**y, it's still no mercy as with any Link ditto, and I too hope they get recoreded cause none of my good matches ever do. Again, I'm sorry for my twisted sense of humor, but seeing people getting mad over a game makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. And don't take this as a weekness, nobody's beating me in dittos still........

How bout this, I challenge all Link players to the title of.....*drum roll*............................."BEST LINK DITTOER IN TEXAS!!!!!!!!!"

BTW, quiero Link dittos con Kenshin, Cory, por favor preguntale a Kenshin si quiere jugar unos Link dittos con GERM, sera mi gusto....

Fear

Smash Journeyman
lol majin slow down buddy:p i know uwant challenges. but to not join a tourney cuz of it :p unreasonable

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Originally posted by The GERM

BTW, quiero Link dittos con Kenshin, Cory, por favor preguntale a Kenshin si quiere jugar unos Link dittos con GERM, sera mi gusto....
if he doesn't happen to read this, i'll tell him you called him out, in spanish, no less : p

i'm sure he'd be up to it, even knowing what a horrible handicap he'd be facing.

The GERM

Smash Ace
no no no no no, it's not even like that, translated: I want a couple Link dittos with Kenshin, Cory, would you please ask Kenshin if he would play a couple Link dittos with GERM, It would be my pleasure.

ROBFALCO

Smash Journeyman
THE BEST LINK IN TEXAS

Is Jose, aka fango, aka link_kazama aka link aka FERRARI

I beat kenshin in link vs link

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Well, it's better late than never...

Funny how you talk big GERM but whatever. I rather play for free than anything else. I don't play Link anymore but I will ditto your Link anyways.

Neo Bahamut???

Smash Cadet
And I was just kidding about the money guys, jeez, what do you think I'm some kinda money *****. Didn't you read my last post where I challenged all the AZ guys to money matches? they're my best drinking buddies, Zarelid's my padowon who just grew out of control good, and Tony's my little hot tempered Ganon Canon, I would never money match either of them.
:D

Werewolf

Smash Journeyman
I'm going on a hate rampage. I hate life. I hate school. I hate my buddies. I hate everything at the moment. And Matt, shut up seriously. It really pisses me off when you say dumb crap like that. GOD I wish I could cuss on here cuz I'm a really angry person these days. College is making me a spiteful person.

Seriously, Matt, Shut up. You've never beaten me, and yes you may have practiced, WUPPITY FRICKIN DOO. Put your money where your mouth is. You never used to beat me, and you still won't. Like I said, I'm not really that rusty and my Yoshi is STILL deadly. Quit trash talking. God...stupid high schoolers...cept DCX...

Argh, I'm in a bad mood right now...

HDL

I like pork chops.
BRoomer
*sings* You’ve got to be ****ing kidding me! This is not even serious anymore, since the hilarity has completely overridden what was supposed to be an honorable challenge, yet has turned into a cocky callout. Too bad I’m not going to Moast. Me and Germ were going to team up and give all you challengers double whammies like it’s supposed to be delivered.

Mr. C, do you think becoming best Link simply takes beating Germ only? What about Kubuu and Ricky? As a matter of fact, have you ever heard of X Japan? What about Zarelid? Or myself?

Germ the longer this lasts, the funnier it’s going to get and you know it.

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
Darkrain- we will soon be having registration on-line for MOAST, so once you do that, we can tell you who you will be staying with. BTW, EVERYONE GETS FREE HOUSING

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
PAUSE THAT HOMO ****.. neo never agreed to a roy vs ic's match gore, thats the biggest *** match up ever all they do is chain grab roy and he's done

gore

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by En.Ee.Oh
PAUSE THAT HOMO ****.. neo never agreed to a roy vs ic's match gore, thats the biggest *** match up ever all they do is chain grab roy and he's done
Woooahh, calm down there hoss. That's why I put that match on the not for sure list. And, quite honestly, I have never played against a roy player before, so I didn't know he could be chain grabbed. Well, I can take you off my list, or we can have a non-chain grab match, or you can play a different character who can't be chained, like marth. It's up to you. And I never meant to piss you off or try to scam you or anything, dude.

Originally posted by tsetse
Heres is my List Of best Falcons In Texas.

1.Essence Tie Scav
2.BDMONTZ
3.Gore and Chris Garcia
4.me
5.Some other Victoria and Converse Guys.

I've never seen ROBFALCO play Falcon but I heard he had a good one.

Thats just my opinion. Let the flames begin.
Well I have to say, bluk did beat me in the last falcon set we had for 2nd best in V-town or whatever. But, we haven't played in over a week, and I think we're playing after school today, so If he beats me again than put him ahead of me on that list.

But if this list is true, than I'm indeed tied for 4th best Calkfun in TX. Flatter me more, Rey :o .

tsetse

Smash Lord
I want to try out my new and improve Sheik at MOAST 3. How far is Victoria from the Valley and if its close would someone be willing to house me for a day or so to play some smash. Also is there any in the Victoria group who is not in high school anymore like over 18 and all. Look at me I'm hanging out with high school kids to play this game and I'm a Middle school teacher with 2 kids and a Wife. Oh well thats why I pwn.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
^_^

Good news! Im coming to this now! So here is another person to put on your Link ditto list. This is your chance to play Florida's Link. And dont worry about any housing. My cousins live in Texas.

v_v Lord HDL forgot to mention me. Well this tournament will be my debut. So is a $5 Link ditto money match good GERM and Mr. C? :D

gore

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by tsetse
I want to try out my new and improve Sheik at MOAST 3. How far is Victoria from the Valley and if its close would someone be willing to house me for a day or so to play some smash. Also is there any in the Victoria group who is not in high school anymore like over 18 and all. Look at me I'm hanging out with high school kids to play this game and I'm a Middle school teacher with 2 kids and a Wife. Oh well thats why I pwn.
I'm not sure how far it is, I'll try to go on mapquest and find out soon. Yes, there are a couple of smashsers who are over 18 but we don't really play with them that often. Hopefully you can practice with us before Moast I want to see how much you've improved. You should get in touch with essence and try to work something out.

ChuDat

Smash Master
Illz Try and *** 2 dis..., all dependz on wut mi parentz say after Jan. 4th.... after *coughcough*.

Ne wayz..., if i do go, ill b cominz wif mi nizzlez Team Ben haha.

Good luk 2 all =)z

Money Match ne onez?? Free $$$ 4 u =D

Mr.C

Smash Master
LoL no i dont think beating Germ will make me best Link.....I just said i will prove that i have a good Link. Germ you really think you'll woop meh...heh? you have something coming for you...lol

And im not a Falco or Link Nub.....But you'll see, And woah all this hate for me setting up a Link ditto with you..:p I have no problem with beating all the Link's there im sure you'll be my only challenge....And for My Falco goes im definite you cant beat him....heh but will see

HDL

I like pork chops.
BRoomer
Calibur, I didn’t forget you I just didn’t want to mention a whole mess of Link players while at the same time still mentioning enough to get my point across.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Are any of you guy's going to Moast? well if so then you can woop me too ok :p

O sorry didnt look above :D umm Champ maybe?..? if i have cash left LoL but you know you probably the best so my money is on you to get first. ;)

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Originally posted by Werewolf
I'm going on a hate rampage. I hate life. I hate school. I hate my buddies. I hate everything at the moment. And Matt, shut up seriously. It really pisses me off when you say dumb crap like that. GOD I wish I could cuss on here cuz I'm a really angry person these days. College is making me a spiteful person.

Seriously, Matt, Shut up. You've never beaten me, and yes you may have practiced, WUPPITY FRICKIN DOO. Put your money where your mouth is. You never used to beat me, and you still won't. Like I said, I'm not really that rusty and my Yoshi is STILL deadly. Quit trash talking. God...stupid high schoolers...cept DCX...

Argh, I'm in a bad mood right now...
Sheesh Daniel, you must be in a bad mood. Why the hate? I'm just saying that you are out of it. I mean you didn't even know who Captain jack was. Also, I thought you didn't do money matches with friends but if you want, sure I'll be happy to take your money. Daniel Please talk to me on AIM. I want to talk you. You need to calm down and this kind of anger is really bad for you. Anger leads to hate, hate leads to destruction. We're friends and I don't like reading things like your last post. It doesn't remind me of the Daniel I knew in July.

GERM: me gustaria conocerte y tambien me gustaria jugar contigo. No preocupes(sp) si vamos a jugar para dinero por que soy solo bastante bien a mi mejor condicion y ya tengo muchos juegos para dinero. ^_^ (geez not taking spanish in a year sux. I forgot how to say easy things like "too much" >_<)

And Cal, I'll do a $5 Link ditto with you if you agree to a $5 Samus ditto with me.

Mr.C

Smash Master
GERM........LoL we paper-rock-scissorz to see who uses Black for our Link ditto LoL :D

gore

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by ChuDat
Illz Try and *** 2 dis..., all dependz on wut mi parentz say after Jan. 4th.... after *coughcough*.

Ne wayz..., if i do go, ill b cominz wif mi nizzlez Team Ben haha.

Good luk 2 all =)z

Money Match ne onez?? Free $$$ 4 u =D
You really should, I could probably learn a thing or to from you. I'll money match you if you can come. How about 2/3, my ics vs any character, your ics vs my any character, and then an ics ditto, for $5.

HDL

I like pork chops.
BRoomer
Why don’t you just use the glitch that allows both of you to be black?

Or wait, don’t tell me that none of you know how to do the glitch, or I’ll just die right here.

tsetse

Smash Lord
Originally posted by JesusFreak

GERM: me gustaria conocer tu y tambien me gustaria jugar contigo. No preocupes(sp) si vamos a jugar para dinero por que soy solo bastante bien a mi mejor condicion y ya tengo muchos juegos para dinero. ^_^ (geez not taking spanish in a year sux. I forgot how to say easy things like "too much" >_<)

Me gustaria conocerte y jugar contigo y tu amigo. No te preocupes (the rest even I can't make out) Something about having plenty of money matches. I guess thats what it would be like if Mr. C posted in spanish.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Nah i dont know about that one...:rolleyes: i guess it makes my Link horrible. :eek:

ROBFALCO

Smash Journeyman
Why is every one trying to have the best character

everyone is trying to say they have the best character

why dont everyone just not post about them having the best character. That would save 1000 post and if Jesus freak never would of posted we would only have 200 post.

Mr.C

Smash Master
U know Rob$ someone had to say that sooner or later.....I AGREE! 110% that Jf should be banned :p

I couldnt of said it better my self

Titan44

Smash Apprentice
Essence: Ganon dittos 4sho. I wanna see if I can hang with your Falcon too. Maybe I'll even bust out my GOD-tier ROY =O

What's the word on TEKKEN 5, Dallas peeps? I NEED IT TO LIVE!!1 :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: If the PS2 port really comes out in February, I'll bring it myself.

Kofox

Smash Journeyman
Best fox player with name kofox

Here is a list of the best Fox players in the world with the smash alias "Kofox":

1. Kofox

Eat it suckers! I own that title!

On a side note, I will be accepting all challanges from people who think that I can beat them. Anyone? No?

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Re: Best fox player with name kofox

Originally posted by Kofox
On a side note, I will be accepting all challanges from people who think that I can beat them. Anyone? No?
I think you can beat me... maybe if I was slow to the brain, that is. No really, I think you can beat me, you sound talented. I would like a match up with you against my character.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
why dont everyone just not post about them having the best character. That would save 1000 post and if Jesus freak never would of posted we would only have 200 post.
hey just because you post alot doesnt make it spam >_>

i have the 2nd MOAST(haha pun) posts in this topic, though mrc is only a few away from being tied with me:eek:

Top Bottom