• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

Fear

Smash Journeyman
how ya doin gore we havent played in awhile lets play again ?

Tsetse sure Falcon ditto if u want : P

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
Testee- Yes Tru-Gamerz will allow you to bring in a TV. They are supplying us with 12 already, so the more tv's AND CUBES, the better :)

To remind people what Changsta said- "But wat texas tourney have you been to that wat two days, offered more events, more games, more people to play with, more everything"

We're still talking with Tru-gamerz to get exact clarification on what applies as free play (all non-smash stuff, all non-tourn. matches, etc.) But expect an update sometime this week on specifics.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
also, bear in mind: we're basically shutting their store down for two days here. they might, might be able to get "normal" people, customers not there for smash, in for normal business near the end of the tourney, but for the brunt of it, we're going to be using everything in their store for ourselves under a strict monopolizing regime.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Hmmmm 50$ lots of cashflow there i just dont know.............

Fear- Gratz for 18 hunter steve >_< hey ur bdays in like a day or two

Medafighter X

Smash Journeyman
Fear i will play you for how much you want............................. Gore...................if you cant figure out who i play from my banner......................then sorry man....................im going to have to say you smoked away all of your intelligence............................ anyone else....................................

tsetse

Smash Lord
My suggestion is this for those of YOU who are having this disagreement take it up somewhere else. Neo you need to respect people if they asked you to stop then stop, Converse just ask the guy to stop then if he don't report him to a MOD. But please don't bring it to MOAST 3.

gore

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Medafighter X
Fear i will play you for how much you want............................. Gore...................if you cant figure out who i play from my banner......................then sorry man....................im going to have to say you smoked away all of your intelligence............................ anyone else....................................
Well obviously Samus is your main, I just assumed you probably played a few other characters too. I guess I'll money match your Samus with Falco or Sheik.

Hey man, at least it ain't crack.

Originally posted by Fear
how ya doin gore we havent played in awhile lets play again ?

Tsetse sure Falcon ditto if u want : P
Yeah we should have lotza friendlies dude. I started playing a whole buncha new characters, and stuff. Of course teh Climbaz is still my main though. We gotta have some Falcon dittos too, those are too fun.

Silas Elias

Smash Journeyman
Yes, you guys please cool it. This is our tournament. Our setting
is a good time. If anybody does anything to jeapordize that, they will be kicked out. This is a Texas Tournament, so don't mess with.

So if you guys wanna argue, argue with me. But not on this thread. My AIM is AznExplosN.

Heh, I took out half the AZ guys at gaybar. Any of you guys interested in revenge? Keep in mind, I only read corherant posts.

And for the record, Tsetse rules.

gore

Smash Journeyman
$$$ Money Matches $$$

Fashizzy
Jesus Freak- IC's vs his any char, and my any char vs DK
Rob$ Falco- Falcon ditto
Mr. Silver- IC's vs Ganon/Fox
Mr.C- Falco Ditto
Dr. Drew the Dragon- IC's vs ???
DSFF- Match still to be decided
MedafighterX-Falco vs Samus
Leprechaun- Match still to be decided
Ken-Match still to be decided

Most Likely
Meleemasterx- IC's vs Marth
Werewolf- IC's vs Yoshi
Foward- 3 match set: Falco ditto, Falcon ditto, IC's vs his anyone
Zelgadis Omega-Falcon ditto
Neo- IC's vs Roy
Germ-IC's vs Link
Darkness of Heart- IC's vs Zelda
Fear-IC's vs GW
Eddie-IC's vs Gannon

If I forgot to put you on my list, or you want a $match w/ me, then just P.M. me and I'll most likely add you to my list.

Fo da luv o' monay, dawg.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Don't be worried (I know you all were), I'm still coming to MOAST. It's just that this topic is so freaking spammy that I'd rather not waste my time posting in it. If something important is posted, could someone PM me about it please?

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Wha? I'm up for a money match with gore?

I dunno, I'll have to think about it, Zelda vs IC's is NOT my favorite matchup....maybe Doc vs ICs....

L337

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by Neo Bahamut???
Say what? Should I be scared? Ross, you...Who else?I hope you pack heat, cause you're going to need it. But even then, a Gat wont help your a$$...
In any case...It was a joke. Haven't you heard that saying? Leave your personal life, personal? Cause once you find something that somoene cares about so much, that becomes their weakness. Think about it. Do you really wanna F*** with me? Think about. Just think...
This isn't a threat...I'm just saying, you shouldn't be threatening me over a joke. I don't take threats lightly. Neither do any of my friends, even though they're not involved, if you threaten one of us, you threaten all of us...Just keep that in mind.

BTW. Your sister is **** hot!
We'll see.
And thank you for the compliment about my sister. It's too bad she thinks you're ****ing ugly.

Neo Bahamut???

Smash Cadet
Hey. I'm fat, I take that offensively mister C. As for the rest of you, mind your own business this has nothing to do with you. I didn't disrespect anyone, if you can't take a joke, that's you fault. No moving on, if you have beef with me, bear in mind that everytime alex asks fear to house him, he is doing the same thing as I, he only wanted housing so that to screw your sister so to speak. But yet you didn't get huffy with him? Interesting. I do know your , I know CC , you don't know me cause my original name was banned. In any case, it doesn't matter if you know me, the fact that you took the joke so seriously shows the real type of person you are. I'm done with small talk. I will not respond to anything under this that has anything to do with fear sister I will quote you "We'll see".

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Um... OK!

Well, I have something to say. I want to play Gore's IC's, heard your IC's were really good. I also want to play Ken, if you don't mind. But no money match please, if that's ok with you. I would like to experiment something, and that is to play every Samus player at MOAST, every major Samus player that is.

Oh, and for those of you who are interested in having a match with me, I play Samus, Marth, and Pichu.

Oh, and here's a little something for you people that want to search for me at MOAST. I'll have the "M" symbol written on my forehead, like Vegeta and Dabura from the DBZ series. That way, it'll be less difficult for ya'll to find me.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, if you play Samus as a main, top character, and/or seriously, please PM me saying you do or just say you do here, I want to make a list and experiment something.

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
I play Samus as my main.

I'll Samus ditto anyone coming to MOAST, for fun or for $5. In fact, I'd like to get to ditto everyone that uses Samus as a main.

Bluk

Smash Apprentice
yeah ill do samus ditto friendlys but no money matches shes like my 8 best.if you want to money match i play fox falco marth shiek and jiggs

gore

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by DaRkNeSsOfHeArT
Wha? I'm up for a money match with gore?

I dunno, I'll have to think about it, Zelda vs IC's is NOT my favorite matchup....maybe Doc vs ICs....
Ok, Doc kinda of counters IC's, but I'll do that instead. I'll edit my list tommorow.

Mr.C

Smash Master
does any crew or crew's want to face meh
1vs crew

here are my standards
----------------------------
ME - i get to lose 2 matches out of this little compition.
YOU- every crew member gets one elim.

any accepts?

Neo Bahamut???

Smash Cadet
So jf...Wanna money match??? 2$...C'mon..I'll buy you a slice of pizza. If I win, you'll buy me one? How about it? :D

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
haha yeah that's cool. BTW Azen doesn't make me hot anymore cuz he's a quitter. :( But sure I'll be happy to play the guy who made fun of my banner. :bee:

Zarelid

Smash Lord
oooooooooooooooooooooooooook gore thought we were money matchin =/.

JF Azen made you hot? don't let the game go that much into your head

Mr.C our crew vs your crew k? done son!

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Well I've only picked up Doc in the past few weeks, so we'll see how that goes...or would you rather me play Peach?

We can do a freeplay with Zelda vs IC's if you want to

Essence

Smash Journeyman
<------ B E S T
<------ C A P T A I N
<------ F A L C O N
<------ I N
<------ T E X A S

The GERM

Smash Ace
Does ANYONE want to Link ditto me for money? Zarelid? 20? or I can just take on your whole da** crew. Tony, you, Medafighter, Lord, whoever, let's money match, 7 bux each, 5 and 10 is overrated, except for Zarelid, If you wanna test your Link out with me, test it out with 20 bux in yo hand, and we'll get the friendlies in after, , bring my money bit**es....

Oro, you want to money match me? Link vs. Samus? 15?

"Best Falcon in Texas", senior Essence, you want to money match me? Link vs. Falcon?

Mow, you said your Fox could take my Link eh? wanna money match me you scurred mother mother? I know your coming, 10? You ain't gotta hide behind Mike G....

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Essence, I will destroy your Capt. Falcon! Don't even bother saying, "Well, Why dont you money match me then!!!1!" I rather not see you lose your money.

Heh.:demon:

Someone needs to make a compilation of all the MOAST banners, and vote for the best one...

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Azen's was easily the best. :cry:

IMPORTANT!!! WE NEED TO SET UP A MIKE G FUND!!! We need to pay for his gas money so he can come. <_<;

Neo Bahamut???

Smash Cadet
Essence, me, Undisputed owned you for free at TG. I hope you got a lot better to give yourself that title. Looking forward to playing you there, had a lot of fun(**** LCD screens for GC).

Germ, I'm not sure if my crew is wants to accept that challenge, but I'll definately money match you. $5. If you don't accept, you're no longer my friend.

JF, looking forward to it. -_o

Zarelid...You'd better own Germ...

Mike G. Don't make me own you at SC II again. Double perfect was just tooooooooooooo easy. Hope you practiced up. =)

Essence

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by The GERM
"Best Falcon in Texas", senior Essence, you want to money match me? Link vs. Falcon?
haha, we shall see Senior German, this whole $50 ent fee pissed me off
Originally posted by MajinLink 287
Essence, I will destroy your Capt. Falcon! Don't even bother saying, "Well, Why dont you money match me then!!!1!" I rather not see you lose your money.
wussup nut sak falcon ditto!!!! EEEEE!!!!!
Originally posted by Neo Bahamut???
Essence, me, Undisputed owned you for free at TG. I hope you got a lot better to give yourself that title. Looking forward to playing you there, had a lot of fun(**** LCD screens for GC).
haha, yuh, those little lcd screens sucked, and yeah i remember playin undisputed, but who were u? didnt u have a different name then?

and yesssssss, pppllll any falcons in tx? wussup?? falcon dittos RAWR! IM TEH BEST FALCON IN TX, TEH GLOW IN TEH DARK FALCZON!

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
No way Josh, Your pichu is the child of the thunder god, mine is a little school girl

Anybody want to fight for most mediocre CF in texas?

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
GERM: I dunno, I haven't gotten any more Link practice since we fought at TG6, and I don't have much money what with the plane tickets and all... $15 is a lot of money...

Top Bottom