• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

Wife

Smash Lord
Obviously, I accept. 5 bucks?

btw i cant keep up with this thread so if i dont asnwer back just assume I trash talked you back and everything else.

tsetse

Smash Lord
Heres is my List Of best Falcons In Texas.

1.Essence Tie Scav
2.BDMONTZ
3.Gore and Chris Garcia
4.me
5.Some other Victoria and Converse Guys.

I've never seen ROBFALCO play Falcon but I heard he had a good one.

Thats just my opinion. Let the flames begin.

Fear

Smash Journeyman
i beat scavs :p

Plus me and Essenses are really close .. hes just alittle faster then mine and more accurate.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
I think Scav kinda stopped playin CF anyway, hes only got that silly Luigi, he cant play many other characters ^^

my CF id say its in the 20-30 range, i think thats giving myself too much credit though ;)

tsetse

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Fear
i beat scavs :p

Plus me and Essenses are really close .. hes just alittle faster then mine and more accurate.
Well I 2 stocked you at GE eventhough I still think you were sandbagging.

Werewolf

Smash Journeyman
ILL DITTO ANYONE W/ ANY CHARACTER, ANY CHARACTER. I can use them all pretty well. Jeez I really hope I can come to this as its scheduled the weekend right before I have to back to school. How Troublesome...HARDY HAR HAR

Electricmouse

Smash Ace
Any character werewolf? I wonder how good you are after months of no practice.

Jeez I really hope I can come to this as its scheduled the weekend right before I have to back to school
Eh, I have to go back to school the same day as you and I'm not making excuses. ;)

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
O_o you play Tekken? wtf? That game has no movement to it at all. I don't see how you could ditch games like smash and GGXX for Tekken.:o

And Daniel, I hate to tell you, but you probably suck now. :p You should come down and play me and you'll see. I'll be the one beating you like you used to beat me. :D

Bluk

Smash Apprentice
Well we are not here to argue about tekken...

I have the second best falcon in Victoria (were Essence lives) and im not that far behind him so ill also be stepping up the the falcon dittos

Mr.C

Smash Master
WELL I NEED LOVE...LOVE...LOVE...BABY DONT HURT ME, DONT HURT ME NO MORE........DUH DUN DUH DUNDUN DUHDUHDUH .........I NEED LOVE...LOVE.........LOVE...BABY DONT ME....BABY DONT HURT ME NO MORE.......HEY-EYEAHEYAH! HEY-EYEAHYEAH! OWE OWE OWE HEAYEAHYEAH DUN DUH DUNDU HDUN DUH DUN DUH.......BABY DONT HURT ME NO MORE!

yo.............?

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I LIEK PIE!!!

So any newbies out there wanna money match me? Anyone wanna money match DK ditto? Come on people, everyone knows I suck! Step it up!!!

Also, anyone wanna do Ness dittos? Probably not for money tho.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Man, i really need to go to this. I might get some sort of small job to be able to afford this. Then i will see if i can bum off of someone in socal for a ride or buy a plane ticket or something. Huge maybe though, but I really don't want to miss out on this.

*EDIT*
If i do go i may do my 4 stock challenge.
Rules:
I will put either 45 bucks or 70 bucks on the line.
If you manage to 4 stock me in a single match, you will get the pot. If you do not 4 stock me, you pay me 5 bucks.
4 stock, 1 level, any character, no items, 7 minute time limit.
LEVELS ALLOWED: FoD, Final D, Rainbow Cruise, Mute city, yoshi's story, battlefield, dreamland 64, pokestadium.
I will put up 45 dollars if you choose the level.
I will put up 70 bucks if I choose the level.
IF I LOSE ONCE TO ANYONE, THE CHALLENGE IS DONE, I cannot give out 10 Pots of 70 bucks. Sorry. I may only accept the challenges in person, dunno yet.
*this is all IF i go, so no promises.*

Essence

Smash Journeyman
Y E S

<------ B E S T
<------ C A P T A I N
<------ F A L C O N
<------ I N
<------ T E X A S

G U A R A N T E E D

AND NO OTHER TEXAS PLAYERS CAN BEAT BLUK NOR GORE IN FALCON DITTOS!!!!!!!!!!

V-TOWN FALCONS > ALL

edit: Super Smash Bros. Melee > Tekken Tag/Tekken 3 > Everything Else (when it comes to fighting games I mean)

Bluk

Smash Apprentice
JF LMAO Mr.C saying he can beat germs link...Mr.c please you know you are not near that good i mean yall couldnt even beat v-town at teams...blah blah blah your so much better now well so am i....the point of this post? im not sure but my moneys on germ

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
I'm going to say the same thing I responded to in that thread...

Obviously, GERM has the upper-hand, but GERM has never seen MR. C's playing style, and he's a quick learner, VERY QUICK! So, I wouldn't be surprised if he beat GERM in a Link ditto. Plus, I had the chance to play Mr. C's Link and it already surpasses Kenshins Link. (No offense or anything, but it's true from what I have seen)

GO CONVERSE!!!

Mr.C

Smash Master
LOL, Bluk your right i suck and team's is alot different then 1v1.

heh really you guys should make this a must see....you'll have a good time recording are matches.

Well Majin thx :) and you know the funny thing is....im better with him now LoL.

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
*Gives the thumbs up to Mr. C*

Hey, well, you know, you are good and I can see great potential in Converse. Playing your Link is very fun when I pick Samus to go up against it. Two heavy hitters going at it, I love those matches, very fun!

Bluk

Smash Apprentice
Well either way Mr.c has to ditto Kenshin to declare a better link...and indeed i would like to see you vs germ in person

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
uhh plenty of peopel have beaten Kenshin in link dittos, though he has beaten Azen in dittos at FC

either way ditto isnt necessarily the best way to solve it

Mr.C

Smash Master
LoL.................... well Link - Link will be the funnest match there.... Its going to be close GERM'S LINK vs ROBHIMSELF i want everyone to watch this match.....reccorde, **** off too, what ever floats ur guy's boats... but watch it. :)

Mr.C

Smash Master
YESSSS!!!!!!! *gets up and burst's into a dance* "peanut butter jelly time!"

The GERM

Smash Ace
All I gotta say, Mr C., if you think your Link can take mine, that's fine, but you better be packin' heat cause I ain't MajinLink, and I ain't Kenshin, and it's gonna take more than some up+b's to take me out. If Smasher and Aniki are the best Links you've seen, you're gonna get butt *****, let's put 20 on it.

As for MajinLink, you gotta be the dumbest mother effer I have ever heard, if you think some random a$$ guy who mainly uses Falco and probably has never used Link in a big tournament, or accomplished anything with him is gonna participate in a match for "best Link in the US", you're out of your godda** mind. To beat the same character that your playing as just means you can beat 1 of the 26. It doesn't matter if you beat every Link player in the US in a ditto, if you can't competitively play with him throughout a whole tournament against every character without switching, you have no business calling yourself the best. Look at Wes, known nationwide as Best Samus, and I've seen him lose dittos to Oro, Isai, and even our former member The Doug in a money match, and Doug doesn't even play Samus, but Wes has a counter game for almost every character in the game with Samus and places top 5 in almost every tournament he goes to and that's how he's earned his title.

But then again, I really don't give a sh**, dittos are one of my strong points, and if you Majin, or Mr. C think they can take my Link on with their's, then put your money where your mother fu**in' mouth is and play me for some cash.

Fear

Smash Journeyman
All i can say about this match is ... its gonna be fun watching it lol:p really fun.

and one more thing since mr.c says Germ isnt the best and i told him he was. Mr.c i told u so.

MrSilver

BRoomer
BRoomer
I agree with GERM (the part about being good against the whole cast instead of just ditto's, not the flaming part) Even if you win the ditto's those mean nothing if you're not good enough to take that character against the rest of the cast and get good results. For instance, I used to beat Rune in Marth ditto's pretty solidly up until a month or so ago. Yet anyone that's seen our Marths against other people will see clearly that he is by far the better Marth out of the two of us. I just happen to be better at that one particular matchup.

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
If a money match is what it takes to shut you up, then money match it is. I warn you though, it's not a ditto I'm looking at, it's best 2/3 of our best characters. Looks like I'll either have to quit on team matches to save money or beat others in money matches as well.

Top Bottom