• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Actually, I think it goes like this: CJ>Mike>Azen>aob>=me>the rest, but we'll see when I play Andy :p

And Mr C IIRC I 2 stocked your DK with a low % after you had been bragging about beating SOS. Guess what? I 2 stocked him twice as well:p I've gotten a lot better with DK since then too. I've pretty much dropped everyone but DK >_<

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
actually it goes like this:

CJ>Mike>Azen>AOB>>>JesuFreak>da rest>Joseph Conrad novel allusion

you guys gotta watch out for the rest of champaign too:

AOB - the awesome green monkey who is awesome
Chen - the best Falco in the northern hemisphere
Nick - the overly technical marth who laughs at stupid things like convenience stores called "FARMER JACK"

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh man Nick got a kick out of Farmer Jack, too? That was one of our favorite things about Michigan!!! That, and Uncle Ed's Auto Repair :D :D :chuckle:

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
wow everyone seems to be best at whatever character......

I SUCK

*runs*

btw try to trick the Ship into coming ;)

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
he used to Heart of Darkness, but those vids are incredibly old, from back when Chen wasn't any good. now he's really good, although he's getting rusty from too much halo. =\

he plays a lot of chars, i don't think he does zelda anymore though.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I say Nick should play dcx to see who has the better overly technical marth. :p

And just because I play DK doesn't mean I can't play everyone else too <.<;;

FaTmAn2k20

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... I didn't really mean to start anything by saying AOB had best DK... I was just trying to back up Midwest. I don't really know what I'm talking about, but I do know that I've seen it take apart some good players.

Moral of the story: Don't listen to me ;)

Mr.C

Smash Master
JF- yah you did 2 stock my DK and im not going to lie...........you did :p but you see that was like my first ever Dk match :) so know i am really good with him and you better watch out because ur the one thats going to be 2 stocked know.

I R SPAM! but you all likes guareenteed. Lep Chains no tourney, but pwnz with tilts, Wolf is dead.

I've also seen AOB's DK in vids and let me tell you, if he doesnt get about 10X faster then that he's getting 2 stocked B-AIR SPAMMER! RAWR! im am looking forward to playing your DK brohamm. Andy O'Brian YO *** IS MINE!

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Hmm, sorry if this is off topic, but when you're talking about the $7.00 for playing unlimited play time of anything at the LAN Center, does that also include tournament practice in the LAN Center for SSBM?

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Your post is more on-topic than most of the last 10 pages Majin...

I'm pretty sure that anything that's not an actual tournament match counts as "freeplay" and thus costs $7 a day.

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Ah man, so that means if I want to practice more after I finish a match, I have to pay for the "freeplay" fee? If that is true, then that sucks!

Oh well, it's not like life is fair to you anyways...

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
No, like Drew said, it's $7 per day. So $14 for both days.

Because tru-gamerz are whores...

Mr.C

Smash Master
WUT WUT?!? man screw Moast im sticking with GamerzEdge! :D so how much will the whole thing cost for 1v1, 2v2, low tier and free play and crew if there is?

Essence- what is your AIM name? us nukkaz can talk

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Oh. Well bah, it's still not that much. I'd much rather pay that and go to moast than go to another Gamer's Edge for Free.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Man, MOAST is so close im really looking forward to be there. Much fun...much fun. The only thing is... you gotta pay like 100$ for the **** thing, plus all the money matchs and such.

Bluk

Smash Apprentice
Mr.C Essence's AIM is falconzor but you could also AIM me too at theman22323

DragnSlayr

Smash Apprentice
I AM going to compete in this tournament. Leave a space open for The Dragon Slayer, Because I am going to ROCK OUT LOUD in the 1v1 tournament.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Originally posted by DragnSlayr
I AM going to compete in this tournament. Leave a space open for The Dragon Slayer, Because I am going to ROCK OUT LOUD in the 1v1 tournament.

i am sure you will Rock hard, in that case i am looking for a challenge. Money match me

dcx1287

Smash Lord
LMFAO

so 14 bucks for free play + moast 3 registration and 1 v 1/2v2/low tier/crew battles will come out to...something <_< but LOL oh well i'll play anythign moast 3 will be ownage LMFAO

cHaNg-sTa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yea, it's a pretty big cost for most texans.. but it is the biggest texas tournament afterall. Things come at a price ya know >_>.

$14 for 2 days of free play
$10 registration fee
$15 entry to 1v1
$10 per person to 2v2
$X variable for crew >_>
$1 for low tier tourney
$1 up to infinity for L1C O_o

so yea.. it's about 50+ bucks if you do everything (45+ if u went to a satellite), and for those ppl who juss want to play 1v1, it's much less (and still get tons of freeplay). But wat texas tourney have you been to that wat two days, offered more events, more games, more people to play with, more everything. Yea that's rite =P

In reality.. it's like not buying one more game this holiday, no biggie.

Fear

Smash Journeyman
ok 50$ for a tourney..... the biggest tourney.... hmm i bought this game for 50 dollars....... ummmmmmm

too much too much

and sintenal Who isnt going to want to free play?

Neo Bahamut???

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by L337
I don't care if you're joking about saying that. You are saying **** about my sister and you don't even know her. I don't care about your stupid little "super smash brothers" quarrels you have with my brother. You bring my sister into it EVER again and I will personally beat the **** out of you. If you think I'm joking think again.
Say what? Should I be scared? Ross, you...Who else?I hope you pack heat, cause you're going to need it. But even then, a Gat wont help your a$$...
In any case...It was a joke. Haven't you heard that saying? Leave your personal life, personal? Cause once you find something that somoene cares about so much, that becomes their weakness. Think about it. Do you really wanna F*** with me? Think about. Just think...
This isn't a threat...I'm just saying, you shouldn't be threatening me over a joke. I don't take threats lightly. Neither do any of my friends, even though they're not involved, if you threaten one of us, you threaten all of us...Just keep that in mind.

BTW. Your sister is **** hot!

Medafighter X

Smash Journeyman
yessssssss......................alright oro...........thats one more money match.................so what about you gore...........and fear too..............yess ill money match both of you .......................any one else....................and yeah ken................ill money match(give you ten dollars) you.......................

p.s. dont talk trash about arizona....................we just might do something..............

Fear

Smash Journeyman
lol AZ is funny, they come into texas talkin like they have a lot of friends :p this is great.

Man Neo, your not making much sense, calm down before you hurt yourself :p

umm Meda how much

Werewolf

Smash Journeyman
CAAAAN YOU FEEEL THE LOOOOOOOOOOOVE TONIGHT!!!!!

Jeez peeps, yousa guy are of dee hook. No, but seriously, take a chill pill. Such anger these days...such anger...and remember as a little green guy said...

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

And I don't mean YOU Fear.

gore

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Medafighter X
yessssssss......................alright oro...........thats one more money match.................so what about you gore...........and fear too..............yess ill money match both of you .......................any one else....................and yeah ken................ill money match(give you ten dollars) you.......................

p.s. dont talk trash about arizona....................we just might do something..............
Yeah we got one, $5 bucks, you still need to post who you play so we can figure something out.

tsetse

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Neo Bahamut???
Say what? Should I be scared? Ross, you...Who else?I hope you pack heat, cause you're going to need it. But even then, a Gat wont help your a$$...
In any case...It was a joke. Haven't you heard that saying? Leave your personal life, personal? Cause once you find something that somoene cares about so much, that becomes their weakness. Think about it. Do you really wanna F*** with me? Think about. Just think...
This isn't a threat...I'm just saying, you shouldn't be threatening me over a joke. I don't take threats lightly. Neither do any of my friends, even though they're not involved, if you threaten one of us, you threaten all of us...Just keep that in mind.

BTW. Your sister is **** hot!
Come On People please do'nt screw this up, MOAST3 is looking like its going to be ROXXORS. I don't want to have this turn into another Gamers Edge where peeps where all up in each others face. That just threw a wrench in a situation thats was already one big "bumble****"

+: how many TV's will be available for freeplay I mean while the tourney is going on will there be other people not from MOAST3 playing some junk like Halo2 hogging up the tv's for those of us who want freeplay :eek:

So in all how many tvs are available for the tournament and how many for freeplay. Will Tru Gamerz allow us to bring in a tv.

Top Bottom