• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

Titan44

Smash Apprentice
Originally posted by Electricmouse
Hey, gore do you still wanna team up cuase I don't think I have a partner in Austin unless titan was to do team affermative action again.
I wasn't planning on doing teams, but we can if you want. It's completely up to you.

Good to hear that Eddie's going. It'll be good to see another Ganon (READ: I'm gonna steal his strats) :chuckle:

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
Eddie- the best airport would be dallas/ft worth. As for housing, contact either Dr Drewthedragon, Young Danny, Scavenger382, or CORY

anybody wanna fight for worst Yoshi in Texas?

Electricmouse

Smash Ace
If you weren't planning on it then dont' worry about it titan. I'll just ask gore if he wants to team up and if he doesn't I'll just wing it with a lvl 9 red capt. falcon.

Kofox

Smash Journeyman
Wow Eddie, two more posts and you no longer be a smash N00b :).

Me, Nick and Chen are plannin on goin, also Jv and vidjo(see above) showed some interest too. I think we are going to be driving down though to try and save on cost, even though it is a 14 hour drive from chicago. Andy(AOB) i think is gettin plan tickets too. Of course you are welcome to come with us if it fits in your schedule.

Midwest is gonna represent at MOAST:
Eddie, nickb, chen, Jv, Vidjo, AOB and me. possibly more.

It would be nice if we could get cubed or squared to go.

DieSuperFly

Smash Lord
I didn't know it was in dallas? loll........ well then can some one in dallas house me =o) and ahhhhhh i havent played smash since legend of smashhh

damzzz maple story!!!!

Nemar Pott

Smash Journeyman
Ey yo homie dont be confusin me and ****...

Is the tourney in Dallas now??

19009 South Preston Road,
Suite 205
Plano, Texas 75252
Just South of the President Bush Freeway, at Lloyd

Is this still right??

Oh and I'LL MONEY MATCH ANYONE WHO WANTS TO PUT 5 BUCKS ON THE LINE. AS LONG AS I NEVER PLAYED YOU BEFORE. HAHAHA

Bob Money

Smash Ace
Oh yeah. DBR wants a bite out of MOAST. Yeah housng is much appreciated. Crew Battles are welcome...I just hope we can all go, kinda depends on when OC2 gunna be. eh Greyhound bus most likley and that means transportation from the bus station is wanted. nothing is for sure tho.
Oh yeah you wanna see some crazy fubreiufhb DBR stuff we may have a tourny around Feb.
dont bring THE MAN
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
moneyshot

BigGman

Smash Journeyman
mr.silver- of course we are still teaming, unless you want to drop me.

titan- we'll have to play. i need some gannon ditto practice.

MrSilver

BRoomer
BRoomer
Drop you? **** no, I had way to much fun teaming with you at TG in friendlies. Besides, you're pretty much the best team partner I've ever had.

vidjogamer

Smash Master
kofox, so what do you say about picking me up since you guys are driving? that would be so awesome. and pyro needs a ride too

it would be a frickin midwest roadtrip!

its going to be awesome!... well if you guys will pick me up.

also, how long are you guys staying down there?

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
OOH! Pick ME!

I want to fight for worst Yoshi in Texas!!!

Hey BobMoney, I'll ask dcx if he wants to fight "Death By Rope" :rotfl:

Raph

Smash Cadet
Well, I am for sure going to win. I am just going to have to prove it.

gore

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Electricmouse
Hey, gore do you still wanna team up cuase I don't think I have a partner in Austin unless titan was to do team affermative action again.
First of all, you are better than my V-town partner, Atom (who you might remember from GE3), and my origional thought was that it would be better to team with someone I'm more familiar with then someone who's better. However, he only practices with us on average twice every 3 weeks or something like that, so we aren't getting much practice as a team anyway. So with all that said, I will team with you for sure, as long as it's cool with Titan. I got lotsa good team chars now, opposed to when I was only played Falcon in teams at 3CGI, so I think we can take out some teams :D . Oh, and we should try Pika ditto torture for sure.

Originally posted by Raph
I am going to moast and will probaly win. No doubt in my mind.
OXYMORON, Moron! I am probably (which you spelled wrong btw) going to win, no doubt in my mind. You, know in order to punish you for such a blatant contradiction, I will be the very first person you play in a friendly, and you cannot leave until the match is over. *cough* freeze glitch *cough, cough*

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Originally posted by gore

Ok, Ken, just remember: Red Afro = Money match :bee: , and I wants lotza friendlies w/ you also, seeing as how you're Ken and all.
yes i am ken nobody special. Ill give you a money match and probably a game of frendly since i'd think you'd much rather play Azen #1 in the world rather than me. + i have lots of other ppl to play.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Well I for sure am NOT going to win. But I am for sure gonna have the best DK there, (hear that Andy? :p) and I will for sure take $25 from Jake in our all cast ditto. ^_^

Ken: Azen might not be coming. :( And we need to set the conditions of our $match like I said in my previous post.

Alucard258

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Raph
I am going to moast and will probaly win. No doubt in my mind.
Yeah somone does seem a little cocky......

And Nemar the place is in Dallas but its so close to Plano it might be in both......

Raph

Smash Cadet
Sorry, didn't know I couldn't have errors in my typing. Everybody will see me dominate. I am not cocky, I am confident in my skill. MWHA HA HA HA HA

L337

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by Neo Bahamut???
y0 fear... ill play you
this match is special though...
you see FEAR...
Me and You...Best 2 out of 3...
I win...I get a one night stand with your sister.
You win...I'll give you $20 bux..Not to say your sister is worth 20 bux...
I'm just poor.
I don't care if you're joking about saying that. You are saying **** about my sister and you don't even know her. I don't care about your stupid little "super smash brothers" quarrels you have with my brother. You bring my sister into it EVER again and I will personally beat the **** out of you. If you think I'm joking think again.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
"But I am for sure gonna have the best DK there, (hear that Andy? )"

yes i am andy nobody special.

L337 my friends and i joke about each other's sisters all the time! lighten up! talking doesn't hurt anyone.

L337

Smash Cadet
heh

You have to understand that this is a complete stranger to me. He is talking **** about my sister. Now if it was a "friend" like your friends do, I wouldn't care because it's not that big of a deal when it's a friend. It freaks me out when these Arizona kids are getting off to my sister when we don't even know who the **** they are.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
haha, why talk about fears sister (not that i know who she is) when we can talk about ISAIS SISTER!!!!! Thats a piece of *** there.... ummm hmmmmm. Wait does isai have a sister???? Seriously though while i dont think people shouldnt talk about other peeps familys in a non-joking manner, it seemed like more a joke than anything to me. I mean he said your sister was worth more the $20, he was just poor.

And people starting money matching me... I challenge everyone.

Raph, money match??

L337

Smash Cadet
I don't care if he was joking. There was no reason to bring my sister into it. He doesn't even know her. We play a game for fun, my sister just drives us and has friends there.. Why bring her into it?

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
So I was bored last night and I decided to fight back against McFox's Louisiana sigs.

And I'm pretty sure the whole 'sister' thing is a joke, although tasteless.

L337

Smash Cadet
I have already said that I do not care that it was a joke.
Normally I would have decided to myself that this guy was going to get his *** kicked at the tournament, but I'm going to respect that we are going there to game, not fight.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Im sorry im the most cocky man in the boards!?!?!

Well anywayz Wolf playing me you'll just see another RobFalco so i really dont care if you play me.. because i already know the outcome, and let me tell you what that outcome is....its starts with a 3 stock from m Falco then i beat the **** out of you with my Link and then you cry. You played me when i was a nub that couldnt L-cancle correctly and know im just that **** good! yes omg! omg! im cocky but all i know is that my Dk is going to prevail over all of yours.

L337- your just a tubbymaru

Essence

Smash Journeyman
yoo eddie... more ganon/cf dittos, i was the dude at tg6 with long blonde curly hair, its cut now, but yeah dude... more matches...
and L337, i understand where youre coming from dude, i wouldnt be too happy if someone said some **** like that about my sis
anyways...
FALCON DITTOS

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Yay! JV is coming!!! We have to have a match to determine who the best "guy who holds his controller weird" is, altho I'm pretty sure you'll beat me. :p

I'm just Jesus nobody special. <_<;

And L337, you are WAY too overprotective. It's great that you care about your sister, but if you care so much, why have you not considered that she can take care of herself, or that even SHE aknowledges that it's only a joke?

There are better ways to show you care about her than try to pick a fight everytime someone mentions her name. I say she's hot all the time... are you gonna beat me up?

L337

Smash Cadet
Saying she's hot and talking about having sex with her when the guy saying it is a complete stranger is a totally different thing.

I am protective of my sister. She is my sister. You wouldn't understand Mr. Manboobs.

Mr.C

Smash Master
OoOoOOOooOooOo U GOT PWNED JOO! He Is ProTecTive ReAlLy I mEAn thAt on3 TiMe hE ChoPpEd OfF my To3............but yet again L337 is a tubymaru!

L337

Smash Cadet
Robby you know you're allowed to have fantasies about my sister because you are my friend.

I would never chop off your toe!

Mr.C

Smash Master
LoL yah ur right! but nah no fantasie's about Teri?!?!? me and you go back like in the Rapization-nation dayz!

L337

Smash Cadet
Yea but none of these smash guys would know anything about the Rapusation Nation, it was way before their time.

CHICKEN FRIES!

Mr.C

Smash Master
AGREEED! i mean what year was it.............like back in the 1600's or so, well all i know is we got beat alot by dem **** whities

Top Bottom