• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Heck no, I hate playing Shiek, but I will ditto your Link, but I stopped playing with him for a long time. He was my 1st character, but I can train him a bit for any Link dittos, but no money. My money will be going towards food that I need to supply myself with, so I can have energy to last me for the tournament. Plus, I'm helping the others pay for a hotel room.

But I'll consider any money matches that are Samus dittos. I still owe a certain someone some money when I get there...

EDIT: Sure Oro, I would like to play every Samus I can that I've never played before. $5.00 it is, bring it!!

Silas Elias

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Sintenal
The Diahbolical Duo challenges Fear and MrC to a team money match

$30 per team, moast 3 rules, best 3 out of 5

yay or nay?
For those of you wondering about my sig, it wasn't by choice. It just changed for some reason one day. I'm not really the Prince of Lies.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Originally posted by meleemasterx
hey ken, can u save me a couple free matches?
i figure ur gonna make enough money w/ all the bets, and possibly winning, anyway.hhehe

i just wanna save my money for matches that i at least don't know i'll lose. But i really wanna fight your fox and marth, and i reckon i better take a number now, then cut the line to fight u there. I'll just use my Doc and Falco.

um..Azen IS going, right guys?

idea!!!!!111eleven
hey....i wonder if they'll revive SSB64 on teh DS!!! :crazy:
of course, w/ added features and characters, preferably.
that would rock :bee:

and i seriously need to find a partner for teams <_< i can't decide who to pick from my crew or ask usea X__X

and i'm gonna check the first page, but i don't remember how much Crew Tournament is gonna cost....or if it was ever decided.

ya free matches/ money matches, im down for everything as long as i do each seperate so ill be sure to free match you 1st then money match the ppl i have bets with later : P

i am too lazy to write down all my money matches so ill just hold up a sign at a tv station saying " MONEY matches $$$ come!"

ill play for $2 up to any amount of money ppl are willing to bet

btw i should have plenty of money matches referring back to this thread since i am not that good.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41667&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Fear

Smash Journeyman
Silas me and Mr.c Accept sintenal and your challenge.. :p

DSF!!!! i dont live in dallas so i cant house ya. Plus im being housed already in dallas lol :p

Neo Bahamut???

Smash Cadet
I am in the AZ crew. That includes me, undisputed, medafighter x, lord, zarelid, and well anyone else in AZ who is going to be there. So who wants crew battles?

Fear

Smash Journeyman
how bout this Neo bahamut, we have a crew match with all your crew. vs me Mr.C and Leprechaun. But its not like a normal crew match.

Its elimination. How bout it?

dcx1287

Smash Lord
For those of you wondering about my sig, it wasn't by choice. It just changed for some reason one day. I'm not really the Prince of Lies.
don't listen to him.... DON'T LISTEN TO HIM HE'S THE PRINCE OF LIES!!! LOL

Fear

Smash Journeyman
wait wait wait Neo bahhamut (My char of my choosing vs your Ganon in a moneym atch? i'd revise that and take some chars out of my choice)

Fear

Smash Journeyman
Leprechaun SPEAKS omg omgomgomg Anywayssssss i wanna challenge for the best yoshi in texas

ez win

Neo Bahamut???

Smash Cadet
Okay please take my money. But I am entitled to a rematch if I lose. I'm putting myself at the mercy of all the counter-pickable characters you so choose vs my ganon. So if I do happen to lose. Rematch me, but vs any character I choose vs any character you so choose.

Fear

Smash Journeyman
p crap that came out extrremely wrong i didnt mean to say" ill take your money to" i meant to say ill take your money match too"

and sure Rematch is acceptable

Neo Bahamut???

Smash Cadet
Oh okay. Nice to see that you're not too cocky. Okay, thanx for the rematch option. Most people would asshat their way out of it. =)

sos246

Smash Journeyman
whew

**** i need to get a computer but oh well. im going to this thing with sak. it should be fun losing. especially with my new character.

Werewolf

Smash Journeyman
HAY ITS SOS...anyways.

FIRST OF ALL, I've fought SOS when all he did was chainthrow my Yoshi and the sad thing is...I almost had him down to one frikkin life had he not saved himself when I spiked his @$$ (I still don't see how he survived that). So yah, I may have a chance against leprechaun and I WILL be practicing. Me and lep always get into these little fueds, its fun.

Oh, and Mr.C you sure do talk a lotta crap, which I don't understand cuz I do CLEARLY remember playing you and I know for SURE I kept beating you. Your Link, who I recall was like your BEST character, got beat by MY Link, BOTH MY LINKS, and my Yoshi wiped your @$$ up and down the stage. So...until you beat me I advise you to be quiet. Darn little kids....

Hmm, now both Fear and Lep want to take my Yoshi title....hmm.....we shall see how this turns out....

BigGman

Smash Journeyman
i am planning on going to this. can someone house me? also, which airport is most convenient to fly into? thanks.

Fear

Smash Journeyman
sup sos i havent heard u in awhile whats your new char? a secret weapon of some sort? Any ways, Werewolf, Mr.C is better then you. And i'd calm down ... you'll get 4 stocked at moast.:p

And yes me and Lep will take the title :p

tsetse

Smash Lord
I want to do another falcon ditto with you Fear at Moast3 cuz when I 2 stocked you at GE3 i felt like you were sandbagging or something. I just want to see if it was a fluke or you taking it easy or maybe Im just that awesome.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Everyone who wants to Face Werewolf's Yoshi has to go through mine 1st. granted that Yoshi is my worst character this shouldn't be a problem right? ;) But if you can't take mine, you can't take his. I want to face lep's sheik with my Yoshi too. If I can take even 1 stock away I'll be happy. :p

gore

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Neo Bahamut???
No. Anyone vs my Ganon...That was what I said...
(Except sheik or falco)
Yo, money match my Climbers w/ Ganon for $5, I like a good challenge :cool: .

Oh, and I saw that you wanted to do a crew battle w/ some of youre AZ counterparts. I haven't talked it over with the rest of my crew, but I'm sure V-town would love to battle ya'll, possibly for $ but don't hold me to that.

Originally posted by sephirothken
ya free matches/ money matches, im down for everything as long as i do each seperate so ill be sure to free match you 1st then money match the ppl i have bets with later : P

i am too lazy to write down all my money matches so ill just hold up a sign at a tv station saying " MONEY matches $$$ come!"
Ok, Ken, just remember: Red Afro = Money match :bee: , and I wants lotza friendlies w/ you also, seeing as how you're Ken and all.

Electricmouse

Smash Ace
Don't fall for it matt, anuj was a ohio spy sent here to take all of our ancient austin smash techniques. :D

Hey, gore do you still wanna team up cuase I don't think I have a partner in Austin unless titan was to do team affermative action again.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
You know what I would LOVE to see? eddie and Titan double Ganon Team :chuckle: But yeah, unless Nick and Terrel team again, they'll both need partners. And I'd need one too if David Kirk doesn't show. :crazy: I haven't heard from him in forever.

Also, we need to get sme practice in. I didn't get to play anyone at all over Thanksgiving Break. DCX ARE YOU FREE TODAY?! :confused:

And Ken, you want to set the conditions of our match? Like characters? 2/3 3/5? $__?

Edit: bah I guess Eddie and MrSilver are doing a double ganon team. Oh well.

Top Bottom