• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

leprechaun

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Neo Bahamut???
Hey converse. Our Crew,vs your Crew...crew battle...Say...For money? Just an idea.
can i be part of converse for that?

Originally posted by Werewolf
HOLY CRAP ARE JOO SERIOUS...I NEED THIS VERSION...THATS THE ONLY WAY SHIEKS CAN BEAT MY YOSHI IS CHAINTHROWS(and maybe speed)...DARN CHAINTHROWS...HOLY CRAP...
i don't need chain throws to beat you with sheik....:eek:

Zarelid

Smash Lord
^^^

yeah right! wanna fight my Link vs your sheik and you don't chain throw? maybe money!? I doubt you'll except knowing Sheik only beats Link cause of chain throw =)

Robfalco play your Falco vs me k? =) i'll play my Link iight

tsetse

Smash Lord
Sheik does not need frigging chain throws just watch azen and CJ. They never frigging chain throw you wimps.

vidjogamer

Smash Master
Originally posted by Electricmouse
Don't you use pika, vidjo?

If you do I want a pika ditto. I want to see how mine stacks up with the OOS pikas.
yeah man, i use pika, how'd you know?

sure, we will definitely get some matches in

gore

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Mr.C
:Whatza DK!: 1. what the heck is a DK 2. does he have any family jewels 3. potatoes are good!

:WoW: 1. world of warcraft 2. i hate fatty fat kids
I think you're slipping away from us Mr.C, but it's cool:bee:

Originally posted by MrSilver
I will however bring my PAL Smash and freeloader so I can show people what the game is like without Sheiks chain throw. Might even bring my PAL Cube if I have room in my bag.
OMG I can't wait! I want to see what the climbers are like on PAL, also I heard that in the PAL version you can roll on those pesky areas of Pokemon Stadium. And Falco's Downhit is supposed to be all crazy and whatnot.

Rob$- You have 420 posts. If I were you I would never post again, lol. Likings.

Fear

Smash Journeyman
Wowwee alot of things goin on. Robby get your own **** copy of World of Warcraft u loser :p leprechaun if that match does happen yes you can be in the crew for it. But i still gotta talk to robby about the crew match and see if we accept:p

also Neo Bahamut what crew are u anyway ;P

Werewolf

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by tsetse
Sheik does not need frigging chain throws just watch azen and CJ. They never frigging chain throw you wimps.
Ahh, but Azen and CJ (<--whoever this guy is?) don't chainthrow which means they are respectable, whereas most people, from what i've seen, spam her stupid chainthrow. I remember fighting SOS w/ my yoshi...all he did was chainthrow and I STILL didn't do that bad against him.

Also, I fight you in a match w/o chainthrows leprechaun...lets see who wins dis one...hmmmm

tsetse

Smash Lord
But yeah i agree that some people do over use sheiks chain throw. I remember that in DSF vs SOS at 3cgi. All SOS did was basically chainthrow DSF to beat him. Of course a guy of DSF level should have been better able to get out of it. But yeah Sheik is cheap thats why I use her as my #2.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
yeah i don't even use sheik anymore, so cheap. even without the chain throw people who don't play sheik can put up a good fight... try to think of another character like that? it's stupid.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
so nobody plays PuyoPop??? :(
aw...i was gonna bring it, and hope for some competition...oh well

And i hadn't even played boudokai 3 yet...nor do i even have a ps2...but i used to play boudokai 1 and 2(whereas i'm most comfortable on 2 now) all the time at my friends houses. I seemed to like it alot more than they did....maybe its because they owned it, and got sick of it real quick...or maybe its cuz i owned them :p
either way, if i play anyone..i promise not to use my cheap kid Buu...w/ insant death combo. My characters are Supreme Kai, Dabura, Vegeta, and Android16.

bleh...and as ddr goes..i've only played 4th mix at the mall. so i'm pretty deprived on whats new and 'hard' nowadays. I basicly do anything fast, technoy, or intense....anything slow, countryish, or gay, as i'd put it, i basicly suck at
oh yeah, and i'm getting a DS and mario for christmas, so i'll deffinately bring that!

gah.i can't wait...the anticipation for moast3..it burns.......sometimes i cut myself to relieve the pain hEee-heEE eE3Hhe

Mr.C

Smash Master
Lep o'course you can be in our crew match, your pretty much Converse Crew anywayz besides im sure will win anywayz :eek:
that's if we have the crew match! RAWR!

EVERYONE- Just play my Falco, My Falco pwnz everyones even them joo'z my main character's are Falco, Link, Dk and maybe Samus? but besides.................welp time to hit the ol'e dusty trail.

WTF!?!??! WereWolf im **** sure you can't beat Lep's Shiek and ill beat money on that. I reccon that your just about 4 years out of practice to contend with us know :eek:

BTW- Converse Crew does not chain throw since this is in topic know. No chian throws for us nubz

Ken (DA MAN!) The Great Babino (The Colussus of Clouds) Mr.Twiggle (That Guy) WangChung (OMGWTFBBQHAXX!)- I have to play you, it is inevitable you will lose to meh RAWR!

WHATZA AOB! STEVE BURN MEH WoW ILL HAX FOR CD KEY

gore

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by sephirothken
k i forgot all my money matches? errrr all i know is Undisputed
uhh.... me. It's for $5, I wanna use Ice Climbers, but not if you're going to play Marth. Maybe we can work something out, like a falcon ditto. It'll be fun.

MrSilver

BRoomer
BRoomer
About the DS, what do those things cost in the states? I need to know how much money I need to bring if I want to buy one while I'm there and if it would be cheaper then buying it in Europe. And what do games cost? And yes, I realize I could quite easily find that out myself, but I'm lazy and it gives us something to talk about while we wait for MOAST 3 :p

Ken, I'd like a money match. How does 10 dollars sound? Haven't played you since TG 5. No character restrictions, tournament rules, best of 5 or something along those lines. I'm pretty flexible about how I'm going to lose my 10 bucks.

gore

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by vidjogamer
so does anyone want to money match little ol' vidjogamer? :(

and andy, i love the sig
Hells yeah brutha! Who do you play for starters? My mains are Ic's and Falco, but I also play allota Falcon, Marth, Sheik, Doc, and Pika. $5 I guess.

And like everyone I think teh AOB snex sig is off teh heezie.

Originally posted by MrSilver
About the DS, what do those things cost in the states? I need to know how much money I need to bring if I want to buy one while I'm there and if it would be cheaper then buying it in Europe. And what do games cost? And yes, I realize I could quite easily find that out myself, but I'm lazy and it gives us something to talk about while we wait for MOAST 3 :p
$149.99, I believe, and I'm pretty sure games are $29.99, but for some reason I think they might be $34.99, I don't know why... And I'm lazy too so I understand ;) . Oh ya, I wanna money match joo mista silva, $5 my climbers vs yo anyone, it'll be interesting.

Yo ReyTse, I make banners for free too, but mine look better:p . YOU SHALL NOT BE ORANGE MOUTHWASH.

MrSilver

BRoomer
BRoomer
$150 is pretty good considering that the DS will launch in Europe for 180 Euro's (about $245). I'd save almost a 100 bucks! Plus games at either $30 or $35 would still be cheaper then the 45 Euro's they're going to cost over here. Good thing dollars are worth crap now, saves me money when I buy stuff over there. Now I just need to get 250 extra dollars for MOAST to buy a DS and some games.

And I accept your money match Gore. I'll probably use Fox and Ganondorf. Haven't played against an IC player for a while.

tsetse

Smash Lord

WTF!?!??! WereWolf im **** sure you can't beat Lep's Shiek and ill beat money on that. I reccon that your just about 4 years out of practice to contend with us know :eek:
I'll take that bet, best out of 5. Only condition Lep is not allowed to chain throw/grab. How bouts 2 dollars just to make sure we pay up. Thats on the condition that they both show up and actually play each other. Of course Wolfie and Lep have no say in this matter. You are mine and Mr. C's puppets, dance fools dance, mwwwuaahahaha.

Edit: oh yeah My moneys on WEREWOLF

Mr.C

Smash Master
LoL :p but in that contract there as nothing stating that he just can't grab and pwn with tilt's, plus i'll just pull the ancient secret technique the "McFox''c if things get bad.

gore

Smash Journeyman
$$$$$$ Money Matches $$$$$$

All matches are for $5 so far, but if I lose alot, I might have to go down to $3 so I can still eat :o.

Fa Sho
Jesus Freak- IC's vs his any char, and my any char vs DK
Rob$ Falco- Falcon ditto
Mr. Silver- IC's vs Ganon/Fox
Essence- Falcon ditto
Mr.C- Falco Ditto
Dr. Drew the Dragon- IC's vs ???
DSFF- Match still to be decided

Not Fa Sho
Meleemasterx- IC's vs Marth
Werewolf- IC's vs Yoshi
Foward- 3 match set: Falco ditto, Falcon ditto, IC's vs his anyone
Zelgadis Omega-Falcon ditto
Neo- IC's vs Roy
Ken-Match still to be decided
Germ-IC's vs Link
Zulu- IC's vs Puff
Caveman-IC's vs anyone except peach or marth.
Darkness of Heart- IC's vs Zelda
Fear IC's vs GW

Edit: Only one more post for you Mr.C, then you and Rob$ have to stay at 420, QUE?

Zarelid

Smash Lord
Gore wanna money match? ditto? name a character and i'll tell you if I play that character.

TseTse WTF!? Azen don't chain throw CJ don't chain throw!?!? they both do watch Isai vs CJ in the Sheik ditto CJ chain throws and Azen did to. so yeah sheik NEEDS chain throwin heh anyways whatever wnna money match tsetse? Falcon ditto?

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Hey Ken, I'm one of your matches. And Mr C, If werewolf was in top shape I'd bet money that he could beat lep. Daniel, you need to come here and practice your *** off. :p

tsetse

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Zarelid
TseTse WTF!? Azen don't chain throw CJ don't chain throw!?!? they both do watch Isai vs CJ in the Sheik ditto CJ chain throws and Azen did to. so yeah sheik NEEDS chain throwin heh anyways whatever wnna money match tsetse? Falcon ditto?
Well if someone chainthrows me i'm going to chain throw them back. (olsen twins) Duh.

But anyways, I'll do signed dollars matches only I'm a poor middle school teacher what can I say. And I'll only do money falcon dittos with you after I get some Falcon Dittos with Scav, Essence and Gore so my Falcon can be up to speed. But yeah Signed Dollar Matches.

ROBCRYSTAL- The condition is Lep can't chain-grab, but he can tilt as much as he wants.

Essence

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by gore
Fa Sho
Essence- Falcon ditto
STFU WERE IN THE SAME CREW I **** YOUR FALCON ALL THE TIME

Originally posted by sephirothken
k i forgot all my money matches? errrr all i know is Undisputed
yuh, we got one

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
gore: I guess I accept your challenge (Falcon ditto)

Does it really have to be for cash? I really don't play Falcon much anymore...

I'd be glad to match your IC's for $5 though :)

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
hey ken, can u save me a couple free matches?
i figure ur gonna make enough money w/ all the bets, and possibly winning, anyway.hhehe

i just wanna save my money for matches that i at least don't know i'll lose. But i really wanna fight your fox and marth, and i reckon i better take a number now, then cut the line to fight u there. I'll just use my Doc and Falco.

um..Azen IS going, right guys?

idea!!!!!111eleven
hey....i wonder if they'll revive SSB64 on teh DS!!! :crazy:
of course, w/ added features and characters, preferably.
that would rock :bee:

and i seriously need to find a partner for teams <_< i can't decide who to pick from my crew or ask usea X__X

and i'm gonna check the first page, but i don't remember how much Crew Tournament is gonna cost....or if it was ever decided.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Averyone Lep will pwn the **** outa Wolf and whoever plays him and i doubt that JF ever beat him.......and Lep dpesnt need to chaingrab to win i guareentee that he'll like 5 stock WereWolf

Gore- ill do a deeeto with you.
and everyone else who wants to have a match with meh.

DSF- hey man me and Fear live right across from eachother...so possibly u can stay at one of our houses. But isnt MOAST3 in Dallas so whats the deal in this whole situaiton.

gore

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by DieSuperFly
You forgot about me Gore!!! ^^ money match me buddy hehe

Fearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr house me !!!!!!!!!! ^^
Definitely, Alex, I remeber you 5 stocked me in our $match at 3CGI, but we were both ^ so that doesen't count. I guess we could have a falcon ditto, or just decide on something at the tourney.

Originally posted by Zarelid
Gore wanna money match? ditto? name a character and i'll tell you if I play that character.
Sure Falcon Ditto I guess? Maybe something else.

Gore- ill do a deeeto with you.
and everyone else who wants to have a match with meh.
yay confromation, of the gamble match up assumption-affirmative.

Originally posted by Dr DrewtheDragon
gore: I guess I accept your challenge (Falcon ditto)

Does it really have to be for cash? I really don't play Falcon much anymore...

I'd be glad to match your IC's for $5 though :)
ok, falcon dittzos for the fun of it, and IC's money match $5.

Originally posted by Essence
STFU WERE IN THE SAME CREW I **** YOUR FALCON ALL THE TIME
No, I'll win.

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Originally posted by tsetse
But yeah i agree that some people do over use sheiks chain throw. I remember that in DSF vs SOS at 3cgi. All SOS did was basically chainthrow DSF to beat him. Of course a guy of DSF level should have been better able to get out of it.
Not necessarily...

I do know that both players were trying to go at it with chain throws but DSF was unsuccessful with shiek vs. shiek chain throw where SOS actually did a better job at it than DSF, not very much though. Although, when SOS picked Final Destination, SOS was chain throwing DSF's shiek like a mofo, that clearly was an abuse of chain throwing. But hey, whatever it takes to win, I'd go for it too!

But SOS didn't chain throw the entire time. Very rarely did he chain throw on the other stages against DSF. So no, he didn't just "basically chain throw the entire time" to beat DSF. Try chain throwing on Fountain of Dreams, that's a ***** to handle when it comes to chain throwing! That last fight clearly was all about skill and luck. I saw almost not chain throws, if any.

Anyone up for some matches against my Samus?

Zarelid

Smash Lord
Majin Link you got Link in your name I assume you play Link wanna Link ditto money match? or do you bring disgrace to the Link name and play Sheik as a main?

Top Bottom