• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

cHaNg-sTa

BRoomer
BRoomer
HAH, I had an awesome team for Red, a decent one for Yellow, and a below average one for Silver. I'm not sure where they are tho...

Ash should juss give a thunderstone to pikachu.. it's the only way.

Titan44

Smash Apprentice
Originally posted by fluffy-sama
Arash- You can get 'em up to lv. 100 by January can'tcha? ;) I woudl soooo look forward to bustin' out my old link cable and havin' a good old school pokemon battle...
............IDENTITY CRISIS.

But yeah, it might happen I guess. Or better yet, maybe I'll just level up some legendaries and go to town ;)

Edit: Oh wait, I thought were talking about FIRE Red. Get with the times, people <_<

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Titan44
Edit: Oh wait, I thought were talking about FIRE Red. Get with the times, people <_<
Gotta know yo' roots. XD Sephken thought i was taking about fire red, too, rofl...

Silas Elias

Smash Journeyman
Everybody needs to bring their DS's to M3, so we can Picto Chat with each other.

For Instance, I can send anonymous messages to people telling them they're n00bs. Haha, but I'm definately getting one.

And having a DS's for Staff may open up some possibilities of more efficient avenues of communication. Better than yelling at Scav from across the room:

TVS 4 6 AND 11 ARE OPEN

If we had DSs, we can chat, gossip, but most importantly, play Advance Wars while waiting for the next round. Or better yet, once I get eliminated: 16 MAN ADVANCE WARS DS TOURNY W000T SCREW YOU SINTENAL AND CORY

Bah, the game probably won't be out till then. Anyways, tell your parents you want a DS for x-mas. EFF HALO 2 (and nintendo)

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Pssh, screw waiting for Xmas. I'm getting mine on Sunday.

I have Leaf Green, but it's not like I'm a hardcore Pokemon player or anything, I just like to go through the game. I don't hunt for EVs or anything.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
:( But I wanted to meet Teffles. :cry:

I say that if Isai and Azen come we should form our own "Smashers for Christ" Crew. <_<;; Of course not for the actual Crew Tourney. :p

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
I say all of Texas shoudl unite to bring down Azen. Screw winning the tournament -- your goal is to beat Zagenite. Roflmao... Now, all of you... Go.. for the good of the city... >>

I am the future good Fox of Texas. Reco'nize.

This random post brought to you by Boredome, Inc.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was gonna play partners with Mow but he's not COMING now so it looks like i'm stuck with Rayzorium. Ew. ;)

j00 know i <3 you babeh. ^^;

another post brought to you by Boredome, Inc.

gore

Smash Journeyman
Re: Goals ? **** goals

Originally posted by ROBFALCO
Oh yeah and all the best characters in Texas are in crystal city.
I dunno man, if anyone in crystal has a better IC's than mine or Cory's then I'd be quite impressed. If it was any other character I would say we could have a ditto money match, but IC's dittos are weird. But with the exception of myself, Cory, and richard's Kirby, I would have to agree with you.

Originally posted by teflon_climbers
Sorry fellas. Looks like I'm not coming.

I'm too pissed off about our ride ditching on MWM3 that I think I'm done. See y'all round.
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( aww.... I really wanted to meet/play you. Maybe some other time, G money.

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
I say all of Texas shoudl unite to bring down Azen. Screw winning the tournament -- your goal is to beat Zagenite. Roflmao... Now, all of you... Go.. for the good of the city... >>
Yes, I completely agree, along with SephirothKen and DSF. Why? Just because...:)

I am the future good Fox of Texas. Reco'nize.
What exactly is that supposed to mean...? :confused:

Arash

Smash Lord
k time to clear some things up:

david kirk - as enticing as that sounds, i'll have to pass... as far as a "most bair" contest goes, i'll accept:)

and to all challengers in pokemon: i'll be bringing ruby and fire red, so bring it on. (level 100 only)... HOWEVER i'd prefer the ruleset outlined in the second post of the socal biweekly thread..

scroll down to 2nd post

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Originally posted by MajinLink 287
Yes, I completely agree, along with SephirothKen and DSF. Why? Just because...:)

how bout you let me take out DSF and Azen, so you guys should just worry about me :)

btw if you want to take me out, start practicing against Marth, because i wont be using him :rolleyes:

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by sephirothken
how bout you let me take out DSF and Azen, so you guys should just worry about me :)

btw if you want to take me out, start practicing against Marth, because i wont be using him :rolleyes:

I'd be overjoyed if someone would take out DSF. >>; lol.

well i um... yah i'm out of ideas. i want a DS guys. Christmas is coming up. $_$

gore

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by DaRkNeSsOfHeArT
Funny JF, I was thinking of making a Jew Crew and calling us 'Christ Killers'.....
Well if you ever get that crew together I can house you guys. I'll provide food, beds, and most importantly showers *chuckle*. Das juden mussen alles sterben!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
You go on Pokemon Netbattle Arash? I used too... then my files got corrupted and I was like screw this... but now Im interested in it again, since I never went on in a long time. Playing Pokemon on the GB sux, no max stats unless your lucky... netbattle rules. And who would want to take my Kirby on in N64? They have a emulator for that too. ROMs, Emulators, etc. etc... :D = fun free stuff.

And you guys are just jealous, cause you know Ken, Azen, and DSF will own you. And d@mn... ROBFALCO has alot of pride in Crystal Cities skills to say they have "the best characters of the state in Crystal City." Pride leads to destruction. I heard that from a wise proverb once before.

ROBFALCO

Smash Journeyman
Its not about pride

I am just confident in what i do.

and its all about halo 2. Its too good. If you wanna play against me. ROBFALCO is my xbox name
just message me on my yahoo or aim. or if i am online on xbox live

OR POST UP

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Haha, Jew Crew. That sounds pretty cool. If you can get one together we could have a little crew match between whoever would want to join me and you guys. And don't worry, I have nothing against Jews. They are God's chosen people. ;)

And Ken, all this talk about beating DSF and Azen? I mean sure you've done it before, but you know it's difficult, and anything could happen. I thought you were supposed to be modest? :D :cool: Anyway, i look forward to getting a chance to play you. I might even do a money match if I have some extra dough to burn.

And Rob, do you accept my challenge?

dcx1287

Smash Lord
and its all about halo 2. Its too good. If you wanna play against me. ROBFALCO is my xbox name
yo Rob!!

do you play halo/halo 2 on XBconnect online?

I just got my router and I'm probably going to play halo/halo 2 online through xbconnect from now on, so i was wonderin if you had an xbconnect sn.

also anyone else here have XBconnect sns? It'd be cool playing smash people i know in halo/halo2 online 0_0

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
look me up on xbox live...my name is Cloudken..

Omg I can't believe I just waisted my 2000'th post inside of the moast thread...lol w/e I don't care...

But yea as for this tourney...I am still most likely going.....

Hope no one canceled out...:(

ight im going back out now...holla at me....

Oh yea and btw I also play every street fighter game on Xbox Live...so if any of you play 3rd strike, cvs2, ggxx reloaded, chaos...so on and so on..

I am willing to play any of those...

Mr.C

Smash Master
Finally the secret of the master booty shaking **** fest!!!!!
Ken is so far ahead of everyone, its no lie. I mean analize the data win Azen won at TG6 and ken didnt, Ken was sand bagging for all those tourney's so people would underestimate him so he would go to VGames and PWN everyone! for the big cash......but know VGAmes have been cancled so he has no choice but to come to MOAST3 and PWN everyone! :o :D

ummmmmm.................IM GETTING HALO2 WOOOTER! FOR XMAS! WOOOTER! ROBFALCO UR GOING DOWN! RAWR!

FLUFFY I LUV U! U BETTER GIVE IT UP TO MEH AT MOAST..........''YES IT!!!!!!"

SCHWIPPY VS MRC????? WHAT YOU GUYS SAY? your crew VS me :p whoever winzzz pwnzz dem bowzahz!

DArkneSsOfHeart- WTF??!?!? Jew's hate christ? last time i checked they believed in Chirst just different belief's and Jew's are pretty much Christian...........Why do you think Christians and Jews go to Jurusalem "you silly goose :p "

Anyone dare to face my YL WARNING: you can suffer from addrenalites, BLindness, Depression and you may even go fat!

P.S i really really love chicken, and a fat kid shaked my hand today. McFox bring my peppa'z

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I aint got Xbox live but I play Halo at ZP. I play Halo 1... waiting... for them to get Halo 2 bootlegger, my name on Halo is Uno Factor. I also play this game called Conqueror 1.0, its an RPG. My characters name is Hirok. On Project 64k, SSB 64, my name is CaliberChamp, with a "e" instead of a "u." And on Pokemon Netbattle, my name is RYAN.

ROBFALCO that was a nice answer. Its not about pride but about confidence. But then there is Yoshimitsu's quote from SC2... "Confidence is the greatest enemy." Wise words from a Ninjutsu Warrior. Heed them and win MORE!

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
holy cow. Cloud registered a month after me and he has 700 more posts than I do.

I wish I had something relevant to say . . . but I don't.

Bluk

Smash Apprentice
Hmmmm what to say? Ill be accepting all $5 matches till im out of cash...

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Gore - Ob du mochtest 'wir mussen alles sterben' sagen, dann du sollst 'Die Juden mussen alles sterben' sagen...and no, the Jew Crew won't need housing, since I'm right here in Ft Worth

Mr C - maybe you'd feel different if someone *******ized your religion and now his followers are doing one of the following; a) telling you you're going to burn in eternal hellfire unless you accept the aforementioned *******izer as your eternal savior, or b) drawing swastikas on your locker. And not all Jews are Christian friendly; that's like saying all black people have rythm, or all Asians know is math and rice.

But anyway, maybe we shouldn't bring religion into this, since I am one of two Jewish smashers I know of...though we could so take you....>.>

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Mr C. You have no clue what you're talking about. And Darkness, I'm: c) a caring tolerant person who doesn't hate anyone, and respects your (and everyone's) beliefs. I hate it when people try to stuff things down your throat.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Originally posted by Electricmouse
You think thats bad, I registered before cory and scav and I don't even have 500 posts.
Oh yeah? I registered 3 years ago and I have over 6,000 posts!

I guess that isn't actually relevant here.

I'm definitely getting some Super Mario 64 4x4 action going on at MOAST. Who wants to play me? :D

That guy
What he said
I couldn't actually find the post to quote it, but Christ Killers is hilarious.

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Man, we pwned ya'll so bad Mr. C when we passed by yesterday, shoot, you gotta try harder man. I mean, seriously, what kind of crap were ya'll giving us anyways, performing the way ya'll were playing?!

I expected better...:mad:

COACH, can you believe what I did yesterday, did you see it with your own eyes!? Great stuff...

LOL, I had fun though creating "team names" if ya'll know what we mean. Ya'll are the best at coming up with creative "team names".

Mr.C

Smash Master
u know your right i have no idea what im talking about:p but all thats important is that i like KFC! so thats all you need to worry about. And im D) a badass, goodlooking, S.O.B. that doesnt really care what people say about him :p and most impotantly, ''that **** good at SSBM!''

And yes all black people do have rythm, they just have to seek far down inside of oneself and find it.
But there is one thing that we can all agree on is *Seed Of Chucky* was a stupidass movie. So i recommend everyone to see it :D

MAJN- WHAT!?!?!? you niggro! we pwned! you like there was no tomorrow. You had no chance and you liked it, guareenteed! also i dont know why but today my Link improved like 100% it pwnz now, but still Marths, Space animals and Shiek can take him down. But you got recked on and then you got recked on some more so dont cry.

Top Bottom