• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Originally posted by RonnyMcD
I'm still excited, I hope I'm not the youngest person there :confused:
Talent does not know age. Plus, Kenshin acts like a 5-year-old most of the time anyway, so nobody will care.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Originally posted by RonnyMcD
No one acknowledged my post :(
Don't worry, it's not just you. No one acknowledges my posts either. Which is confusing to me, because it would seem like people should be kissing up to me on account of that I'm going to ban everyone who beats me. I won't win the tournament, but it'll be frikking hilarious anyway :laugh: :rotfl:.

In fact, I'd be surprised if you see this post, McD.

How old are you anyway?

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Hey, don't point fingers at me. The worst thing cajuns are known for is public drunkedness and nudity. We didn't... say... shoot JFK now did we? :chuckle:

Werewolf

Smash Journeyman
My goal:

Make it to MOAST and beat that happy fuzzy bunny with the "Best Yoshi in TX!!!". WHO DOES THAT GUY THINK HE IS THE SONOFA*****

No but seriously, I want to fight evarywon.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Originally posted by Bahamut3585
Talent does not know age. Plus, Kenshin acts like a 5-year-old most of the time anyway, so nobody will care.
yeah, and me and kenshin together act like two five year olds on a candy high!

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
goals?
get my warmup matches against McFox and Usea...first its always fun to beat a mod....and i wanna see how usea has come, since our last battle. Plus...i don't think ANYONE's fought mcfox yet <_<...(which can be a bad thing for him, technically) so he must go through the initiation to represent LA skillz1!

i have to play ken and azen....this would be my first big tournament, and i'm quite anxious to face the best i can get.

I'd also like to ditto Mike, doc-style...and see how that goes, even though i believe dittos are far from proving whose better.

pretty much after those....i just want to fight everyone....i don't like making money matches online...i prefer setting it up in person....either way, i doubt i'll do alot.

and i don't recall who said it pages back....but if its SPICE, u want....just a simple little tiny innocent home-grown pepper is what i'll give ya.(oh yeah, and my whole crew is coming, if we have room for them all...(lee-samus, ganon....brett-c.falcon... derek-peach/fox .....manny-link) So u can rest asured w/ That, Me, Usea, McFox, some guy we call 'Chunks' and the group he's bringing...we're here to make our mark, beeotches.

Fear

Smash Journeyman
Someone bring mario power tennis so i can beatcha badly.

My list-
Beat JF convincingly so he stops thinking hes better then me.
Uhh Beat Azen in the finals<----- LOL that makes me laugh
Watch Mr.C beat JF convincingly.
Beat everyone with Game and Watch.

ROBFALCO

Smash Journeyman
Goals ? **** goals

I 'll tell you what i am going to do. I am going to WIn moast thats all i have to say. Oh yeah and all the best characters in Texas are in crystal city.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
Re: Goals ? **** goals

Originally posted by ROBFALCO
I 'll tell you what i am going to do. I am going to WIn moast thats all i have to say. Oh yeah and all the best characters in Texas are in crystal city.
j00 have to beat me first. ;) ::laughs quietly to self..::

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
I do agree with you rob that CC has the best smashers in texas, but all the characters? No- Ex: Kirbyofnungle (Richard's) kirby is by far the best and Texas and some say the best in the U.S.

And my goal for moast is to get one victory against anyone (even if it's against a level one computer) :)

Husband

Smash Lord
Fluffy- I have come to a conclusion. I have to take your lunch money too.

ALL- I will money match any one who is drunk OR ill have a Sober Match. THE LOSER CANT DRINK FOR THE NEXT YEAR.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Husband
Fluffy- I have come to a conclusion. I have to take your lunch money too.
Naaaaah, that's okay. I'm not made of money. Maybe if I win some $$ matches (not likely..) i'll be able to do that. I'd rather just fall off the $ match band-wagon and play for fun. Reason being is that i'm poor.

Maybe a sexual-favor match. hahahahaha :rofl: Just KIDDING. I dont think rayz would like that idea much.. unless i was playing against him.. but Rayzorium would lose... bwahaha.. :evillaughter:

i'm a lumberjack and i'm oookaaay............

Mr.C

Smash Master
RobFalco U SUCK! t(-_-t)

List-
-------
-eat some hot suace from McFOx
-beat Azen's YL
-watch steve beat everyone with G&W
-have sex with some unknown girl in the parkinglot
-maybe with fluffy ;) ill do the favor match

yes yes thats it!

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Rob, you do not have all the best characters, just the best players. You never even accepted my $10 DK ditto challenge. :p And Richard is BY FAR the best Kirby. And I want to beat Converse convincingly too. But I never said I was better. (not counting trash talk) I really think that Fear and Mr C>me but that's why I want to beat them so much. Also, because they (well Mr C at least) talks WAY too much trash. And thinks WAY too highly of himself. At least from his posts. he's so different in person.:crazy:

Mr.C

Smash Master
JF- well Jesus let me explain my life story....................I make posting as fun as i can, even if people think im ********....yes i do talk highly of my self.....but what can i say im that **** good! I THINK ITS FUN! :p and your right in real life im nice...i dont talk trash and im riduculousy overwhelmingly goodlooking! but what can i say i like being nice to people and i like to be stupid when i post but that does not make me bad person or conceded :rolleyes: it just means i have a good time with life. And yes if you ever 3 stock me in a match ill freaking shake your hand and honor the fact that i got my *** handed to me by you.....now if that day ever comes?.?.?.? :D

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Mr.C
RobFalco U SUCK! t(-_-t)

List-
-------
Do I sense some animosity? :p

That just sounds soooooooooooowrong.. your'e going to eat McFox's hot sauce...

-maybe with fluffy ;)ill do the favor match
hahah.. you'll have to do a lot more than beat me in a match.... ;)

No sex with unknown males in parkinlots! lol..

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Haha, yeah I understand Mr C. You've told me that before and I can see it from your point of view. I was like that on the TGA forums. And don't worry about all that crap about shaking my hand and stuff I don't really give crap. I was really talking for other people more than myself. :p And BTW, thanks for stickin up for my DK :D

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
It has to do with .. um... birds... yeah. and bees. pretty flowers and rainbows and sun-dappled ponds... butterflies and... oh blah. hahaha..

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
meleemasterx
Plus...i don't think ANYONE's fought mcfox yet <_<...(which can be a bad thing for him, technically) so he must go through the initiation to represent LA skillz1!
Well, my friend Jared is coming with me, and he's fought against me. I can beat him, so I will definitely not get last in the tournament :D.

He registered here as sunkist4life, but I don't believe he ever posted.

Sintenal
Thats nice Rob, want a medal or somethin?
Don't people usually give out cookies over the internet (<-it's a PUN, get it?!). ;) :D

fluffy_sama
j00 have to beat me first. ;) ::laughs quietly to self..::
Yeah, and me t00. ;) ::cries quietly to self..::

Mr.C
Am I actually bringing hot sauce now?

Mr.C
What are these... "girls" you speak of. This is a video game forum, we haven't encountered such creatures before.

fluffy_sama
That just sounds soooooooooooowrong.. your'e going to eat McFox's hot sauce...
Actually, he wanted some hot "suace" from this "McFOx" guy, who isn't me.

tsetse
What is this SEX you all speak of??????????????????
Excuse me, but this is a NERD forum (as you should be aware), that kind of profanity and confusion it causes when performed isn't allowed here. If you use that word again I will ban you stemming from a psychological need to feel superior to others.

Or to compensate.

*cry*

Just so you all know, we have to set up Soul Calibur on one of the TVs (mine, or another) so my friend Jared can play it. I'm sure he'd gladly take anyone on in that game. Stipulation: He gets to use his PS2 controller for the GC game (we've got a converter).

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Husband
OH Fluffy, you must have read my post incorrectly. I said i was taking your money. you kind of dont really have a choice in the matter.
;) bring it on.

McFox: You crack me up.

Silas Elias

Smash Journeyman
Team Ben is cursed. Newly Weds lost to the Konoha Village Hokages. I pull crap out of my *** without using my hands.

Tsetse is nuts. I don't even use Captain Falcon and I wanna ditto him.

Converse got it going on. They just wanna have fun. I can't take them seriously.

Mr.C

Smash Master
JF- Woot! hey man np for the DK thing :p
Fluffy- im just lilly daddin around but I LUV U! :p
McFox- Bring me my spices RAWR! :D
S.E.- UR right brotha! ur my boy blue!, well take us serious just not most of the time ;)

hey has anyone seen Scav or heard about him lately because he hasnt been posting?

EDITED: FLUFFY HOW OLD ARE YOU? :p ALL I GOT TO SAY IS IM A YOUNGIN

tsetse

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Silas Elias

Converse got it going on. They just wanna have fun. I can't take them seriously.
Us girls just wanna have fun! *throws head back ala cindy lauper*

Husband

Smash Lord
Silias Elias- I can see that you must not be too hungry. You are just begging me to take your lunch money. So Im just going to have to go ahead and do that. Monkey nuts

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Are you guys running a crew battle tournament??? if so could i be in charge of it?? ^_^ anyways so far i think i have a crew of 4 right now, me isai arash and Mikemonkey who wants to challenge us? Ladder system of course ( kcs = Kish crew system)

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
Ken- yes there is crew battle, yes it is the ship's system, and no you may not run it :p me and silas are. though any help will be appreciated if we need it

my 2 goals
pwn cory in pichu ditto
make silas continue to question our friendship and our ability as a team

I LUV YOU JEBEDIAH!!!1!!!!!111

*edit*

WTF MIKE IS COMIN!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

David Kirk

Smash Ace
Someone ask Arash if he will bet me $10 for most Rests per match. The average of # of Rests/matches, since I do not want to have more Rests just because I make it farther in the tournament and play more matches.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Originally posted by Sintenal
Ken- yes there is crew battle, yes it is the ship's system, and no you may not run it :p me and silas are. though any help will be appreciated if we need it

my 2 goals
pwn cory in pichu ditto
make silas continue to question our friendship and our ability as a team

I LUV YOU JEBEDIAH!!!1!!!!!111

*edit*

WTF MIKE IS COMIN!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!
you and silias are running the crew tournament? when is it again?2 is a bad number -_- why dont you make it 3 and add me = D plzzzz i can run it real well!!

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
Isai told me that Arash is good at pokémon. I wanna see if there's actually someone out there who can pwn me in Red.

..even though that has nothing to do with smash. hahaz.

Mr. C- I <3 you too ^_^

EDIT: I wish I could get my whole crew to go.. even though, we kinda split up a little :S I don't think me and Rayzorium could constitute a crew. I'll try to talk my Samus and Marth into coming.. Oh Em Gee crew can reunite if we really try.. >>;

Hail, Pearland Smashers.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Originally posted by fluffy-sama
Isai told me that Arash is good at pokémon. I wanna see if there's actually someone out there who can pwn me in Red.

..even though that has nothing to do with smash. hahaz.

Mr. C- I <3 you too ^_^
Arash at pokemon is equivalent to me as i am at smash

9th best in the country = P

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ken- Then he must be pretty amazing! ^_^;

Arash- You can get 'em up to lv. 100 by January can'tcha? ;) I woudl soooo look forward to bustin' out my old link cable and havin' a good old school pokemon battle...

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
im sure we can find something for you to do ken, you were at FC maybe you can help explain the day of better than I can. O and i believe the crew battle is after the teams tourny

i need to find my old pokemon game

NO ONE CAN DEFEAT LVL 100 METAPOD WITH JUST HARDEN!!! RAWR

Top Bottom