• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Husband, I just want to tell you that this is all friendly. I hate making bad blood between people, but you did insinuate thta my DK wasn't very good. I by no means think your Marth is bad, I just want to se how far my DK can take it. I have a pretty ****ed good Marth to practice against too. :p

But yeah, I don't want any bad blood. Keep in mind the first thing Fluffy said to me when we met was something like "yeah so I heard you were like the nicest person in the world or something." I'm not that nice, I just hate being on anyone's bad side unless I think they deserve it. :bee: :cool: :beezo:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Originally posted by JesusFreak
Face it man, ICs are just uber broken for Low Tier. They're easily Upper Tier and I have a feeling that next time we (the MBR) update the list they'll be moved up quite a bit.
not if i have anything to say about it. chu's awesome to teh max0rz, ic's are midtier and not many people had seen good ones before then.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Originally posted by fluffy-sama
I'll do as many $1 money matches as people can throw at me.. or as many as I have money for. :D
$1? how bout a lunch match? loser buys lunch? nothing over $5 of course :rolleyes:

Mr.C

Smash Master
Coach- :p sweet mary jesus, I LUB U!

Cory- Gorezzzzzzzz! Icy's pwnz! everyone hes deh trikz! no joke he's like BUUUUYAHHHH! in yo face!

Jf hater's- :) he's DK pwnz

McFoX- OMG! ur a cajin! holy crap dude my favorite X-men character is a cajin..............guess who that might be :D.........ur my new best friend..........if it would be ok by you, can you bring some type of hot *** pepper that i could eat? i love spice's! and ill bring you some good o'l texas A1 steak sauce :D

Ken...............ill do a lunch match man! if i have money guareenteed! even if i win ill pay fo you. But i goto face ur Marth with Meh Falco!

D

Deleted member

I got alot of $ stolen at work and I have no way to get it back and I have no way now to pay for a plane ticket so sorry people I can't go.

Cloak and Dagger

Smash Journeyman
My MOAST3 promises:

-to be as cheap as possible
-to counter pick characters as much as possible
-to counter pick levels as much as possible
-to camp with the ic's
-to camp with link
-to beat JF in the full cast ditto
-to infinite combo someone with fox(wall or no wall)
-to be very bad at SHB for falco
-to lose to every peach i play
-to chainthrow with fox and falco
-to be in the losers bracket after my first match
-to be out of the tournament after the next
-to have the most animated sig ever

Essence

Smash Journeyman
hmm... havent posted in a while...
yuh, jfs dk kicks ***... mow, **** sorry dude, i wanted to m2 ditto you... cory... i wanna play your ics... see if theyre as good as calebs... and yo ken falcon ditto... $5??? or a lunch match... dont matter... and everyone $1 falcon dittos... step up...

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
Husband we need another set

we played twice at FC(1st round and losers)

revenge > : )

mwahahahahahahahahahaha

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Hey, who all is getting a Nintendo DS? I will take ALL OF YOU in Metroid Hunters.

EDIT: AT THE SAME TIME.

SuperDoodleMan

Smash Ace
Bio Spark is the enemy name for the Ninja ability.

I might come to this! FC was a blast, and this looks to be as well.

If I don't come, which right now is more likely, I have some ideas for side-events.

50-minute HRC challenge (or 40 or 60 or w/e)
Have a timer set for the limit and see who can get the highest total. Also could work for BtT

Counter-Smash
Uses AR's debug menu. 1v1 or 2v2 on BtT stages, 1 stock, time limit variable (10-30 seconds) 1 team/person tries to break the targets, one team/person tries to defend them. KOing the other team/player also gets a win.

I recently found out that once the AR codes are inputted and the game is going, you can take out the AR memory card thing and it still runs with the codes active, so 1 AR could furnish as many cubes as necessary (though I imagine not many people would want it...I've brought AR to like the last 5 tourneys I went to, and it was never used).

Werewolf

Smash Journeyman
I just realized after all this time...IM NEVER GONNA WIN A TOURNEY (cept that dumb local one I won). Soooo seeing as I will never win, which means I will not get money, I think I may be willing to take some money matches. My limit is 5 bux, cuz im a poor mofo, SOOOOOO if anyone wants to ditto my yoshi, fight my yoshi (cept w/ stupid shiek), ditto my link, fight my link, and MAYBE ditto my fox, fight my fox (my fox truly sux, i also realized that). Some money matches I'm willing to take.

Werewolf

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Silas Elias
Werewolf, I'll give you 5 bucks when you come. Your Yoshi, against my Luigi. W00T

Guaranteed 5 bucks for you.
Not necessarily, but I accept this challenge.

Also, Give me your cell phone numbers or home number in case I ever need to reach someone in a certain city. This is to your own discretion. You can post them here or send as a PM. Also, Jfreak, Emouse, and DCX, resend all your info about where you live, your phone number, etc. because its all on my parents computer at the moment and I need to put it all on my computer.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
Keep in mind the first thing Fluffy said

This is something everyone should always do. You are a wise person, JesusFreak. XD

i just like posting beacuse i like looking at my sig. do't mind me.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Originally posted by Husband
See ppl, why cant you all be more like Cloak and Dagger. I like this guy. Im going to give him the dollar i take from JF.
Holy Frickin Crap!!! Cloak and I are like exactly alike (cept I don't smoke and I don't hate Bush.) Am I right or what Jake?. I laughed a lot at that post Jake. It's very similar to my promises. :p

I will lose to every Peach I play
I will beat Jake in an all cast ditto
I will infinite someone
I will lose very quickly

BUT I STILL LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Oh and Husband, don't think that dollar will matter much toJake. He's already giving me $25 for the all cast ditto. ;)

tsetse

Smash Lord
Heres my list.

I will 5 stock Azen in a Falcon Ditto.
I will send all CC's to the losers bracket
I will lose to JF in a Falcon Ditto
I will beat wolfie in a Yoshi Ditto
I will pay everyones entry fee to MOAST 3
I will not lie in my list.

P.S. I lied in my list.

D

Deleted member

Bush needs to die. Bush must perish. Fie on Texas for brewing forth such a dispicible creature.

tsetse

Smash Lord
Originally posted by UmbreonMow
Bush needs to die. Bush must perish. Fie on Texas for brewing forth such a dispicible creature.
Shut up JOO.

Four more years Baby.

Husband

Smash Lord
Essence- Im taking your money too now. So get that dollar lined up for me.

Sintenal- Sure thing dude

My list:

-Beat everyone that backs up JF and take there lunch money
-Beat every Peach and Samus in sight
-Kick Mow in the kneecap.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
Goals for MOAST3:

I will wear the coolest T-Shirt ever seen on a human being.
I will most probably lose to JFs DK.
I will sleep in the same bed as Rayzorium.
I, also, will five stock Azen. Somehow.
I will defeat JF's DK with Drunken Irish Pikachu.
I will shut up now.

BTW, i posted a MOAST topic on deviantART gaming forum ... so if anyone's a deviant here they might wanna go give the topic a bump.

tsetse

Smash Lord
Do I sense a grudge? And if so... WHY?!!!:crazy: :confused: :crazy: :confused: :crazy:
Because you have "manboobies" and he does'nt.

Everytime i say "manboobies" its get funnier to me.

Electricmouse

Smash Ace
I might need a partner for the 2v2 tournament. So are there any takers? Well if anybody wants a dsmash ***** as a partner don't be afraid to speak up.

RonnyMcD

Smash Rookie
Been a while since I posted...

XD

Ok, my smashing game has proven quite rusty. (not that you all remember me or played against me) and I hope this winter break will give me time to improve my sheik and peach. Come tourney time I might only use Sheik though. and there are my goals because i am just a little n00b who copies everything else in the thread.

Goals:
I will not lose all matches
I will not lose all but one match
I will showcase my Jiggly and Peach
I will use Zelda for part of a match

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
tsese i fall over laughing every time i see your sig.... it's toooo funny.

MOAST3 IS GONNA BE SO MUCH FNU. :Faint:

I'm working on planning a Satellite tourney for Sunday, December 19th. Possibly to be hosted at my house. That's all I'll say for now, when I ascertain the location, I'll make an independent thread about it... I just couldn't hold that in any longer. ^^;

peace, people.

tsetse

Smash Lord
Thanks Fluff and I'll say you are prettier than marth except for the fact he has the Blue *Hair*

Its a Like :)

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I love this sig so much that I'm reposting it. And it's better than fluffy's. ;)

fluffy
MOAST3 IS GONNA BE SO MUCH FNU.
I totally agree. The fnuness of MOAST3 will r0xx0rz all of our b0xx0rz (or our panties, pending personal preference and gender). There'll be so much fnu, we're going to have to bring in the fnumbulance to revive all of the people who pass out from overdose of fnu.

Fnu. :laugh:

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
Fluffy! We need to have a drunken irish Pikachu ditto! It will be so much fnu!!!:bee:
Yes, what would be fnu is watching me forget which pikachu I am and kill myself five times in a row. XD

HAHAH I KILLED J00...wait.. no.. j00 killed m3. NOOO.

i wonder what it's like playing smash drunk. Is it anything like playing when you're really tired? I almost wanna say too bad i'll never find out..

Yes, JF, you and i can have a drunken irish hat pikachu ditto. =P

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by sephirothken
$1? how bout a lunch match? loser buys lunch? nothing over $5 of course :rolleyes:

Didn't see the post. Sowwy buddy!

Ken, I don't need a reason to take you out to lunch. :) It's on me. Of course, you'll have no trouble destorying me in a match so it's all gravy. Nothing where individual entrées cost moer than 10 bucks though.

If you refuse, I kick you in the shin. ;)
<3

Let's take Isai and Rayzorium, too.

EDIT: To Majinlink:
Yeah, I was at TGA. It was fnu. bwahah. a match sound awsome, but I hope you don't mind pulverizing me... :p

Bluk

Smash Apprentice
Originally posted by Electricmouse
I might need a partner for the 2v2 tournament. So are there any takers? Well if anybody wants a dsmash ***** as a partner don't be afraid to speak up.
This is Gore, first of all. Yeah I'd love to team with you *****. I wanted to at TGA but you were with Titan already. I've been practicing marth, sheik, falcon, and falco so I'll have plenty of counters and **** for teams.

RonnyMcD

Smash Rookie
No one acknowledged my post :(

This is not making me want to go to MOAST3 anymore than I wanted to before... :(

just kidding... XD

I'm still excited, I hope I'm not the youngest person there :confused:

Top Bottom