• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Mr C, you just keep thinking that.:laugh: Schwippy will show y'all how it really goes when the time comes. ;). If dcx can keep up with dsf and CC then he can definitely keep up with y'all. And I'm not really lookin forward to watching you and Rob ditto. After I take your Falco I'll go after Rob even tho I know he'd **** me, but it'd be more fun than playing you I'm sure.:chuckle: That's why we're havin us a money match. And NO ONE (in Texas) can keep up with my diversity besides CC because they can just pick up any character and **** with them.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Ok JF if RobFalco can **** you by 10X then ill **** you by 9.8X
you dont understand my falco is pretty much tied with him. He uses different tactics and i use mine, But i also learned alot from him. At TGA Falco was my worst character, know it pwnz everyone i play. Im a Jack's unwantedd child!- FightClub :) but really when you play me you'll see an exact copy of RobFalco except he's a lil faster and im a lil smarter. Money matching me in a Falco ditto is losing money on your side.....Ok i got a deal, ill let you borrow twenty dollars so we can have a 40$ money match, Im extremly positive that ill win!. O and btw i play almost every char and most of them are good, but all i know is steve's GDUBYAH! WILL PWN JOOZ! STUN! and now C.C isnt diverse they actually , the only one who is....is CaveMan and he can pwn any one with any char :bee: but playing me and Rob you'll only see one big difference... and thats he has the trikz, and i have the mind games.....and those mind games will pwn the sheeeeeet! outa u foo dawg fizzle nizzle izzle quizzle ****ie dildo with some corn cheese burrito on top, not to mention that the fat guy is behind u.

ROBFALCO

Smash Journeyman
All i got to say to you all is that

Mr. C i can beat you with every character in the game as well , but its just a waste of time. I can win a gamers edge with my 7 best. Dr. mario. Guaranteed

But i dont really try when its for fun i'll try tricks if i play seriously i guaranteed molest everytime.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Well, we'll just have to find out at moast3 I guess. I'm pretty confident myself. And I see you made DK your avatar. Is that to spite me? ;)

Mr.C

Smash Master
Lol McFox

JF- yah :D nah DK's da badass.

RobFalco-RobPimpFalco-RobMoney-Rob$- I doubt you can beat me with every character :p but ummmm........what are you talking about i said your better then me, and i said your not diverse.....because your not i see you only play with Falco, Shiek, Doc and sometimes Ganon :p But i PWNZ! U JOO! with DOC! NIGGACHU! and we all know that me and you both BROTHER! pwn JF.......ROB&ROB CONNECTION! we should team at Moast3 lolz!

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I should make some of these into T-shirts and wear them or something.

I've already got three more made :D.

And thank you all. Even if I don't win at the tournament, I'll still be remembered as having the best banners for it ;).

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
The Diahbolical Duo challenges Fear and MrC to a team money match

$30 per team, moast 3 rules, best 3 out of 5

yay or nay?

Reckon

Smash Apprentice
Kenwho?
Id like to take a stab at ya.
Then I could tell my grandkids the great Ken beat me in smash.

ROBFALCO

Smash Journeyman
JF

guaranteed i'll beat you with every character AND WHAT THE F)UCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT Diversity. STFU sounds stupid

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i bet 20..........for a money match w/ ken. You ****ing heard right!!!!....two whole dimes, and i keep my word.
Anyway...w/ how my parents work.i can only go if an adult joins me...ha, where am i gonna get an adult who wants to waste his/her time on a 14 hr. bus trip to dallas....sleep at some strangers house....watch kids play games..then ride back?
wish me luck!

But if I CAN go..my crew will join me...The Legion of DOOM!!!! only 3 of us are good anyway..the other 2 blow....
c'mon Usea...join the legion!!!!!! Let's see some cajun spirit...and Louisiana pride...to combine the best in our state ~_^

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Originally posted by meleemasterx
c'mon Usea...join the legion!!!!!! Let's see some cajun spirit...and Louisiana pride...to combine the best in our state ~_^
I've definitely been furthering Louisiana pride in this topic for weeks. I think some of the Eastern Texans will be moving here soon, just from the awesomeness of my banners. :D

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
Werewolf: Considering I used to very rarely play Yoshi, I'll be disappointed for every stock I manage to take off you :p I expect to get owned, and razzled and dazzled by Yoshi tricks.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Question: Notice something different about our posts mouse?

Answer: I cannot be warned! I am therefor unstoppable and will continue to do whatever I want to!

Mwa ha ha ha.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
ARGH! MCFOX! STOP SPAMMING THE TOPIC!

... oh yeah...
DON'T STRETCH THE PAGE, YOU NO0B!

are you smod? I'LL SO GO OVER YOUR HEAD!

diet:
oh yeah, if you made a tshirt of your newest sig, i'd soooo buy it.

edit: that's supposed to be edit, btw...

edit again: and by sooooo buy it, i mean... if it still looks funny in person. and if i have the money...

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Re: JF

Originally posted by ROBFALCO
guaranteed i'll beat you with every character AND WHAT THE F)UCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT Diversity. STFU sounds stupid
Rob, $10 DK or Kirby ditto. And diversity is where it's at man. Just ask Azen :p

And Ken, if you come I'll do a $5 against any of your chars and $10 against anyone besides Marth Fox Falcon or Sheik. That is if I even have any money left. lol

Fear

Smash Journeyman
Guarenteed Robfalco dk> JF Dk and im sure he'll win EZ WITH 8 stock left ..... Anyways im just hyped up cause i got a taco for breakfast .wooter anyways ....... taco salad with cornbread cheese beans? maybe some salt... add some liver and u have some onions.

also i would like to add McFOX do u play fox? :p fox ditto 20$

Edit: I'd also like to say Crystal>>>>Converse>Dkrew>>dcx>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.........>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rest of Team Schwippy

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Originally posted by Fear
Guarenteed Robfalco dk> JF Dk and im sure he'll win EZ WITH 8 stock left.
We'll see. :p It wouldn't surprise me if he did. I mean, he beat Bora in Link dittos at moast2.

Edit: I'd also like to say Crystal>>>>Converse>Dkrew>>dcx>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.........>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rest of Team Schwippy
Crystal>>>>>>>>>Drew>or=dcx>>>>>>>>>>>>>rest of Dkrew>>>>>>>>>>>>>rest of Team Schwippy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Converse

That's more like it. :chuckle:

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
too many math problems o_0

you guys worry too much about whos better than who

just relax ^^

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Lol Sint. I don't really care that much. I'm just standing up for myself and my crew.

And yes there should be some GGXX action there. I'm willing to put up money on my man Titan if anyone wants $ matches in GGXX.

tsetse

Smash Lord
Im better than every one at METROID ECHOES multiplayer mode. I pwn at that Game.

(tsetse>>>>Dcrew>dcx>converse>schwippy>Crystal)<shigeru miyamoto

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Sorry Fear, but I'm trying to avoid money matches. I'm just going for the free play :p. The MOAST (<-pun) money I have on the line is a burger match with teflon_climbers.

Today's sig, a MOASTly job comparison. Enjoy :).

Silas Elias

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Fear
Converse>Dkrew
Heh, that's it. Fear, if you know what's good for you, you'd better not go there. Otherwise, keep talking noise and bring it on. Cuz D-Krew is always ready to back it up.

And that's one thing you will RARELY HEAR, D-Krew tooting it's own horn, praising themselves about their skill in smash. That is one thing that separates us from most of you guys. And look at what happens? You all hate each other! Please, if ya'll are just talking noise for fun, then ya'll better realize that. Keep your egos in check.

The D-Krew tries to do nothing but provide a venue where we all can meet and chill and have fun. We praise ourselves on THAT. We want to get together with everybody and smash. But you guys, all ya'll do is alienate each other. For Shame.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Crystal>Converse> everyone else!

Silas- how about a Crew elimination match your crew vs me and Fear?....?....? whoever wins pwnz dem bowzahz!

Sint-UR MY BOY BLUE!

BTW we dont hate each other, its good to have little friendly quarrels...........thats what makes competition more exiting.......i mean if everyone was layed back and didnt say nothing, it would be boring but if you have someone to talk crap then it gets more interesting :D all of this is just outa fun, u **** in the toe you!

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Originally posted by JesusFreak
Mr C, you just keep thinking that.:laugh: Schwippy will show y'all how it really goes when the time comes. ;). If dcx can keep up with dsf and CC then he can definitely keep up with y'all. And I'm not really lookin forward to watching you and Rob ditto. After I take your Falco I'll go after Rob even tho I know he'd **** me, but it'd be more fun than playing you I'm sure.:chuckle: That's why we're havin us a money match. And NO ONE (in Texas) can keep up with my diversity besides CC because they can just pick up any character and **** with them.
Aww, thanks I feel so special right now. JF makes me hot like Donkey Kong. Mmmhmm, play those Bongos big boy! :laugh:

Yokoson

Smash Journeyman
Gosh gooly, whats happening in this thread now. I blacked out half a thread ago, but a few wafts of the smelling salts later, I'm back just to ignore all reason and return to the place that turned my lights out in the first place.

I can only guess, becuase I have no intention of reading any responce to my question. Being that the tourney is still a ways off people have resorted to scheduling matching.

My junk v you junk.

And once the bookies were happy with the numbers, they resorted to building up interests in the matches. And the smack down began. My mama is betta than yo mama, yo dada is really my dada cause yo mana is nasty. And it goes, and gets to the point where the verbal jabs lay waist to a larger audience.

The crews!!

Its all good fun, the fun is good, and all of it. But where is the substance? Where is the meat? Are these bold words attached to anything? If you loose what will you lose? Face? Hardly, the words were filled with hot air in the first place.

So what do we have then?

I'll tell you what we have, a vacant lot. I'm going to step aside and join the ranks of the other groups who cry due to the destruction of something they hold dear. Yokoson and the Crying Indian cry for you. We cry for your emptiness. We cry becasue we can.

Oh and
Dcrew>Coverse>>>>>>>>>>>People who jump people of legitimate reasons (like money)>>>>>>>>>People who jump people for non legitimate reasons (like Caveman and the rest of CC) OH!!!

Top Bottom