• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

Silas Elias

Smash Journeyman
We'll also have IVs for the Dublin for people to inject directly into their blood stream. But I have first dibs. And only share the IVs with people you like.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
That was definitely me.

Go Dr. Pepper!

Now the only thing left is to find a local 7-11 that serves Dr. Pepper Slurpees. My friend had one when he went to a speech & debate tournament for our school in houston. Now I have to find one.

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
MCFOX- I am 100% sure there is a convient store 5 minutes from the location the serves Dr. Pepper slushies. I'll tell you where it is in due time

tsetse

Smash Lord
Originally posted by McFox
MOAST, the X-Men edition.

And Caca-Cola sucks. Dr. Pepper pwnzz0rz all.
the way you posted Coca-Cola (Caca-Cola) it translates into "Poop-Tail".

Bluk

Smash Apprentice
Yes i would have to say "Poop-Tail" does suck. But now "coca-cola" = pwnzor.

tsetse

Smash Lord
Hey there Bluk come down to our MOAST sat on Dec. 4th to prove your sig to us in the Valley. We take on all comers. So if You feel Froggie hop Baby.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Jf- you want a chance to redeem your self from the loss of my Kirbs ;) ill give you your chance. Anytime :p

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I suck at Kirby dittos. I'm good against good characters with him. Yesterday playing Jotun I had the most wins as Kirby x_x

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
This entire time, I never once asked JF if I could challenge your Kirby. Not ditto, of course, cause I know you suck at dittos with Kirby. Just for fun of course, no money involved. I'll either pick Samus or Marth.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Heh, I'll be happy to play you majin. And don't worry about money I have far too much potential debt already ;) And use Marth, I know how to play against Marth. No clue how to play against Samus. Another time where cloning myself could help me out. :p

Fear

Smash Journeyman
.. Challenge me

Ok im taking any challenges.... maybe money we'll see

Fight my fox with anyone except Jiggly because the cheapness.....

or Fight my Game and Watch with anyone except Marth and Samus.

Step it up.

tsetse

Smash Lord
I challenge anyone like always to Falcon Dittos. I believe I can beat Gore and scav if I can play them enough times and ESSENCE well that (Motherhumpa) is a totally different story. But if I work myself up by playing gore someother peeps i think I might be able to hang wit him.

Only problem is I get very little chances at Falcon Dittos. I almost am the only one that plays him down here. No one likes him for some reason.

Fear

Smash Journeyman
Awesome EC i accept.

So everyone im going to try to play everyone so if you have challenges for me then challenge

Thanks.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Haha yeah I know Kirby is terible against Marth,but at least I know how to play that matchup. I have no clue how to play against Samus with him. And Fear, I'll play your G&W and let you choose my character as long as it'snot Bowser, M2, ICs, or Y link.

tsetse

Smash Lord
JF Bowser versus DK. Me bowser you dk. And also I want a link battles with anyone.

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Hey Fear, I'll challenge your G&W with my red-hat wearing Pikachu. No money involved though please, just for the sheer fun of it. But I'm not going to wait til MOAST, we're going to drive down to your place in less than 2 weeks from now. Good thing we found out ya'll only live about 15-20 minutes away from us. We'll get some good practice in.

Essence

Smash Journeyman
yo fear... MORE FALCON DITTOS... and my falcon your fox... mr c... falco ditto?... and... MARTH, GANON, FALCON, FALCO, dmario, samus, g&w, bowser, pichu dittos anyone???

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
TseTse, that's fine, just don't let me 3 stock you again. ;) and you want me to go Fox vs GeeDubya fear? wtf? I guess I can, but give me something more reasonable.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
TseTse i'll go agaisnt your Falcon money match? or freindly I'm up for either Falcon ditto Link vs Falcon I'm up for it.....
Fear freindly match Bowser vs your GaW k? after I go agaisnt your fox k?

Essence

Smash Journeyman
yo zarelid falcon dittos? just friendlys... or if you want a money match thats tight too... $5 or somethin...

The GERM

Smash Ace
Hey Zarelid, 20$ Link ditto sucka, you're gonna get it good.

Tsetse, I'll Link ditto you for 20$ also, or more if you want, just let me know. Or if anybody wants to Link ditto me for money just post and we can arrange something, or if anyone wants to just play some Link ditto friendlies, that's cool too, whatever.......

Essence, we have to get some friendlies in man, I didn't get a chance to play you at TG6, maybe a money match if you want, even though I usually don't money match people I know, with the exception of Zarelid, just cause he thinks he can beat me now, but I eat Falcon man, just lettin' you know playa, hehe.

Essence

Smash Journeyman
GERM
yeah dude definetely gotta have some friendlys... no money match though... haha, i hate fighting links

Zarelid

Smash Lord
Essence my bnad I got you confused with TseTse I meant I wanted to money match or freindly you, but since you offered a money match deal 5$ Falcon or Link match? Link vs your Falcon(or any character you want) or you wanan fight my Falcon or my Fox or any character of mine? i'll money match either one.
GERM!!! I except i'll money match you! 20 awsome, lets do it. wait maybe me and my crew will challenge you guys (well it's not MY crew) but yeah Empire vs DBR we'll money match crew battle you if they except which they proably will =)
anyone wanna link ditto money match me though!?

Werewolf

Smash Journeyman
Taking money matches w/ my Yoshi vs other Yoshi's (STEP UP SILAS or whoever it was that wanted to take my title. You might have a chance now that I've been unable to play gamecube for like 3 months)

MAYBE taking money matches w/ Yoshi vs Other chars (cept shiek, she's too cheap against yoshi w/ darn chainthrows)

I HAVE SPOKEN...MWA HA HA HA HA...*dies*

tsetse

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Werewolf
Taking money matches w/ my Yoshi vs other Yoshi's (STEP UP SILAS or whoever it was that wanted to take my title. You might have a chance now that I've been unable to play gamecube for like 3 months)

MAYBE taking money matches w/ Yoshi vs Other chars (cept shiek, she's too cheap against yoshi w/ darn chainthrows)

I HAVE SPOKEN...MWA HA HA HA HA...*dies*
Hey wolfie Glad to see the corp hasn't sucked the smash out of you. I would like to have some falcon dittos and a Falcon ME and YOU vs any other pair of Falcons. Looks towards essence and Gore.

Fear

Smash Journeyman
and you want me to go Fox vs GeeDubya fear? wtf? I guess I can, but give me something more reasonable.
JF u say that like ur gonna woop me or something... i bet i atleast get you to one stock. if not win. but anyways SURE falcon dittos ESSENSE ive been practicing alittle with falcon so yeah..

Sure Zarelid Bowser vs my G&W. But who you gonna choose against my Fox ?? fox?? link??

Cool Majin, I'll see wat i can do about your Red Hatted Pika :p

My challenges --- -- - - -- - Tseste Falcon ditto again??? uhh,

Germ, i wanna fight your link... though you chose my character(be reasonable) :p

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
wow so many challenges ;x

i feel weird not doing something so uhhhhhh....

ZULU NESS DITTOS RAWR!!!!!!!

JF i guess i challenge you to Ness vs DK. Just to prove the awesomeNESS that is Ness ^_^

Top Bottom