• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Just out of curiosity, why would anyone think it's a good idea to make anti-Bush comments in a Texas thread?

Reckon

Smash Apprentice
I voted for the ol' George Bushington, and you really dont have the right to ***** and whine if you didnt do anything about it (i.e voting, rallying, etc)
Anywho, its been months since Ive smashed, I wonder if my dorf is still top notch.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Originally posted by Sintenal
k dont bring poloitics into the thread, go to the debate hall

who wants some pichu dittos, I feel like asserting my dominance on others besides CORY ^^
The debate hall? Are you serious? Why would I ever go into a secularist breeding ground like that place. And I didn't bring politics in here, Jake did. :p But yeah enough about that.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I still <3 you Jakie. You need to try to come down here to Austin b4 moast if possible. If not I still look forward to playing you again for the 1st time in a year.:crazy: And that $25 all char ditto is mine.:chuckle:

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
The next person to make a comment in this thread about the election is getting warned, and I'm not even kidding. I'm tired of hearing about it.

fraypika, the only requirement for having a MOAST sig is that you have to steal an existing one and edit it to make it yours. I originally took CORY's, and modified it to become the Texan vs. Cajun series. Did I mention that we're at ROUND 8 now?

fraypika

Smash Apprentice
yo hopefully it don't matter if i post but......
How do i just copy it and paste it somewhere and where can i find a coolio doc pic.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Judging from your questions about very basic computer knowledge, I concluded that you probably wouldn't be able to make a banner yourself (if I answered your questions, more would inevitably follow such as "How do I get it to the boards?") Long story short, I decided to make your banner for you. Just copy the following text into your signature.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/McFox9/Doctor.jpg[/img]

It looks like this.

fraypika

Smash Apprentice
oops i acctually just had a typo i meant to say " do i just copy and paste it somewhere". I could probably make my own but thats allright. I can just do without one. Everybody is not so very helpful on this site.

I EAT FOXES FOR BREAKFAST!

dcx1287

Smash Lord
Everybody is not so very helpful on this site.
<_< mcfox just took the time to kindly make you a banner. what do you mean nobody is helpful on this site >_>

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I was not insulting you, just making a valid observation that you didn't seem to know how to make your own sig. If you didn't know how to/where to copy the picture to, I could only predict the next few questions you'd have. "What program should I use?" "How do I get my picture in my sig?" "Where on the internet can I host my sig?" "My sig isn't working." etc. This happens all the time on the boards, so it's not like I don't know what I'm talking about.

But hey, you don't want to use it, whatever. If I played as the Doc I'd use it.

To anyone who does use Doc, feel free to use that sig if you want to.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i wouldn't! that caption is laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame you lame loozeeeeeannerean. should've gone with something like pill popper or... i eat doctors for bre-NO! THAT ONE'S LAME!

fraypika

Smash Apprentice
yea sorry.... i guess i am just a big ***. Just seemed like it though. I am also not going to moast i was going to completely change it and put THEATRE SMASH on it but i don't want you to go through the trouble that you already have for me(unless willing). sorry again!

EDIT: Maybe to prevent this from happening you should make a thread for a how to make a sig, it would save a lot of trouble. Preventing something like this happening. People are going to want sigs and some people won't know how to. Just a suggestion.

Alucard258

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by CORY
i wouldn't! that caption is laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame you lame loozeeeeeannerean. should've gone with something like pill popper or... i eat doctors for bre-NO! THAT ONE'S LAME!
NOOO!!! Pill popping is MY banner. No one elses... its mine, my own, my..PRECIOUS!

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
moast3? sounds tastey...i'm in as far as i'm concerned...though my chances, like usual, aren't exactly high percents.

Usea is going..and i can't let him be the only cajun to have all the the fun.
I'll spread the word to all the others in my crew...see who wants to make an effort to make it.

if things look good...we'll just bus it over to dallas...
any specificlly i should speak with about arrangements on picking us up and housing locations?

i'm hoping my sad story about v-games sympathizes my mother enough to not have a problem with this whole thing.
I really hate to be dissapointed after i get my hopes up....
we'll see what happens

Takagi

Smash Journeyman
i'll see if yagi and i can make it. i'll talk to one of you guys on aim sometime to get some info.

MrSilver

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nobody knows, he usually shows up unanounced or just comes along with someone else. You'll have to wait and see if he'll be there.

And please, don't use caps like that. It doesn't make people pay more attention to what you're saying, it just makes you look like an idiot and nothing else. Plus The Man hates people that post in all caps and the last thing you'd want to do is piss of The Man.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Hey Takagi, I notice you have a Kirby avatar. Do you use him for Low tier stuff? I love seeing other Kirby players.:)

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
The Man certainly sounds like he's full of surprises.

Shoot, MOAST 3 is going to end up being the next best thing to TG. There's a lot of hype for this one, it's going to be big.

Only.... 2 MORE MONTHS?! ****, I can't wait that long....

Takagi

Smash Journeyman
JesusFreak - I don't consider my self very good with kirby but i use him sometimes. I think i can use other low tier characters better than him but ya i can play kirby.

if we were to come, we will come before the weekend because the tickets are usually cheaper. so as long as we can get housing that would be cool.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
I went from a not going to a maybe going to I'm proably going to this tournament! =) so yeah if I go whos housing people?

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
I know this was about thirty pages or so ago, but I just learned that Tru-gamerz (the location of MOAST 3 for all of you not paying attention to the thread) now serves Dublin Dr. Pepper, the kind with the cane sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup.

So for all of you anxious to try some (I think it was McFox, too lazy to search through the thread), you can now have as much as you want, for a small fee of course:)

Top Bottom