• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

Fear

Smash Journeyman
Sint Tech gonna woop on A&M huh?? :p

Ive never faced CorY yet So uhh Cory who do u play with so i can challenge ya?!?

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Heh, it's done Sint. I shall avenge Andy's loss at FoB I also want a Ness ditto. Also Fear, I guess I'll play you, but give me someone closer to G&W to use as well.

Essence

Smash Journeyman
zarelid... falcon ditto $5... and some friendlys my falcon your link, no $ match though... and yo werewolf we gotta have some friendlys... never played you before...
and also, we are gonna have a tourney at fletchers house some time in february, im gonna post the thread after school today... would anyone be interested in coming? free housing and ****...
anyone else FALCON DITTO??? maybe MARTH DITTO too???

Mr.C

Smash Master
RobHimSelf has come to tell everyone that i'am exepting any and all matches-ditto's or whatever against my *Falco, Doc & Marry-o, YL & Link also Pika, Kirb's and Samus doesnt matter to me tho......Also excepting any and all challenges vs my YL- FD -3-4 stock

Everyone- If anyone can beat my Falco ill give them a dollar but if you lose then i get the 1$ :)

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Originally posted by Fear
Sint Tech gonna woop on A&M huh?? :p

Ive never faced CorY yet So uhh Cory who do u play with so i can challenge ya?!?
ummmm.... doc, fox, falco, dorf, cap'n, pichu, ic's... errrr... and sing cancelling puff and teleport cancelling zelda... yeah, that's the rogues gallery right there.

RIGHT THURRRRRRRR!

tsetse

Smash Lord
Oh yeah I was forgetting about Cory. I want Falcon Dittos with Cory. Cuz he always disagrees with my falcon strategies. I play Falcon like noone else, doesn't mean I win but I do play him differently.

Touche

Mr.C

Smash Master
Ok Lep you got your challenge buddy! :p

BcB- Yes there will be good Doc's there named CaveMan, Smiles and me those are the top Doc's right thurr!

JF- what Falco match do we have agian? i forgot :p

ATTENTION! I have a new challenge ( beat Rob day ) if anyone can beat me with any char you get a dollar....but i win i get dollar :D

ALSO- face Fear's Gdubyah it pwns *STUN!*
And im taking any BowZah! deeeto's

Zarelid

Smash Lord
TseTse Falcon ditto? money match? Link ditto money match?

Fear proably my Link or maybe even my Fox O.O becareful!

Mr.C

Smash Master
OMG! Zarelid its me the coke dealer! RAWR! hey man you play link.
Link ditto's nugga!

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
ATTENTION! I have a new challenge ( beat Rob day ) if anyone can beat me with any char you get a dollar....but i win i get dollar
why dont you just say $1 money matches?

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
I keep forgetting to post this, but we're going to ban big blue and probably FoD in teams because of the lag that occurs there when you have four people playing at once.

Mr. C- I'll be glad to take your cash $1 at a time :chuckle:

I'll also play CF dittos with any and everyone that asks for one (Essence, tsetse, etc...)

I also want to DK ditto JF, and show him the power of the blue monkey:D

Doc dittos anyone? Or Marth/Sheik/Fox/DK/Ness/Pika/G-dorf/Roy/pretty much any other character if you ask nicely enough...

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
Werewolf: I used to dabble with Yoshi as one of my auxillary characters. Any chance I could get a ditto? :D

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
BcB- Yes there will be good Doc's there named CaveMan, Smiles and me those are the top Doc's right thurr!
I beat Smiles' Doc with DK <.<

me and jotun have semi decent Docs now. And I say that Clever has the 2nd or 3rd best Doc in texas. I also say Schwppy's Docs> Converse's. :p

Mr.C

Smash Master
Dr.Drew ok bub, you can try :p well im looking forward to playing you actually. And ill take Roy deeeeto!

JF- woooter! i never said what order i just said that, the top three docs are Cave, Smiles maybe RobFalco and Me. And i can guareen********ingtee that my doc > all schwippy's

Mr.C

Smash Master
JF- i love this friendly fueds that we have :p but i hate to break the badnews but i GUAREEN********INGTEE that my Doc and my Falco can beat every character that every member plays in you crew. :D and my YL can pwn dem Bowzaahz!

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Actually, I have to agree with what Mr. C says, I've played him, and he plays really close to Crystal City level if not just as good. Same with Fear. This is why I want to get some practice in with you and Fear.

What do you say Mr. C? Let me practice with ya'll so I can get better. I'm tired of SOS's cockiness now. He used to be cool but now he's starting to get annoying with his bull**** talk. Anyways, if ya'll train me further with some practice between, you, Fear, and me, I would greatly appreciate it. Take me as your apprentice!

Fear

Smash Journeyman
lol Mr.C i should be the one saying beat my Fox with any char besides JIGGLY . GET DoLLA :p and Crystal Docs>CDoknrveewse Docs>Some other crews Docs> yet another crews docs> Team schwippy's docs.

STUN!!

lol majin APPRENTICE why?!? :p well if u want i guesss Converse could train u..

woah woah JF how many times have we proven that we could take u?? 15? 156? i forgot.

but sintenal is the god :p he pwns me

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
that match means nothing dude, you will beat me next time for sure ;)

i was just bragging to be annoying ^^

heh i got nothin right now :(

Titan44

Smash Apprentice
<insertcommentsaboutplayingpeopleformoneyhere>

We should play GGXX too, so can can get some payback on anyone who beats me in smash ;)

Electricmouse

Smash Ace
How about a few friendlies mcnine, I've always wanted to beat down a mod. Doesn't matter who you use its just for fun.

Argh, darn you and photoshop skills.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Fear, you never really have proven you can take me. We've never really played 1v1 in a long time. And Mr C and I were about even at TGA and I didn't play him at GE3. And I honestly can't believe you Majin when you say they're almost CC level. dcx is pretty **** close tho. And he's getting crazier everytime I play him.

And yes there should be some GGXX action there. I'm willing to put up money on my man Titan if anyone wants $ matches in GGXX.

tsetse

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Electricmouse
I'm sure you can take werewolf's yoshi with no trouble oro. ;)
I'm sure he can't. I think most will agree that wolfie has a Rapist Yoshi. He will pwn oro.

And Yeah "Heaven or ****"

Silas Elias

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by MajinLink 287
Actually, I have to agree with what Mr. C says, I've played him, and he plays really close to Crystal City level if not just as good. Same with Fear. This is why I want to get some practice in with you and Fear.

What do you say Mr. C? Let me practice with ya'll so I can get better. I'm tired of SOS's cockiness now. He used to be cool but now he's starting to get annoying with his bull**** talk. Anyways, if ya'll train me further with some practice between, you, Fear, and me, I would greatly appreciate it. Take me as your apprentice!
This whole post is hilarious. South Texas RULES!

Mr.C

Smash Master
JF- me and you are not close, no offense but its true :).....yes me and steve are a tad under Crystal and i doubt severly that anyone can truly take my Falco and Fear's Fox...were just that **** b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l i guess Steve wants to do the one dollar thingy too. *STUN!* but truly we can play a money match my Falco-nator Vs any of your chars except Jiggs :D then you can sit back and watch me and RobFalco go at it with a Falco ditto then you can look in *AWWWWW* then cry because it was just so glimmering beautiful.:p also Jesus you can play Fear, then get 3 stocked then you can play me then ill try my dearest and youll go blind. We dont really need to prove anything and im not trying to be mean but the great should be recognized.........also JF of course DCX will get better every time he plays you because he plays you :p because a Marth that knows your playing style can bring you a badass beating, but when he plays someone faster then usual and has a different playing style its all different.

Majin- wOOtEr! i dont mind training you, although im not good with Samus i can teach you the trikz like 'Wallteching and such'

Silas- What the **** are you talking about? :rolleyes: o man o man scoob i really wanna play our Peach Silas with my Doc WOOHOO!

Top Bottom