• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Is THE MAN going to be something that will stay secretive until the day of MOAST 3? I'm so curious to know about THE MAN who has beaten many of the top players in the U.S., if it's true, not that I doubt the guys awsomeness.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Until somebody tells me who The Man is, then the only logical conclusion I'll be able to come to is that I'm The Man. Bow down, biznatches.

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
JF: Sounds good. Maybe we can do some more random matches for fun afterwards, too. Random characters is just too fun.

McFox: It's safe to say that you're not THE MAN. He doesn't waste his time posting on smashboards with "rubbish" like us.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
Thats why I am bringing him to share with all of texas. Oro knows all about THE MAN, we had to Help Azen out at TG after being devistated by THE MAN

To those that know Who THE MAN is, he will be there, and to those that don't. Come MOAST3 just be prepared to money THE MAN whether you want to or not.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Yeah Random matches are awesome. And I've always wanted to meet THE MAN. I've heard a lot about him after Essence came back from TG^.

Cloak and Dagger

Smash Journeyman
The Man...I love this thread!

so much going on, and now we have a mystery guest, and his name is The Man

if hes not dressed like the Fonz then i will be UPSET

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Re: i have something to add to this thread, from the bottom of my heart.....

Originally posted by ganon328
Ok, Raffy, you been in FL alittle too long! Come back to NYC man!
But no worries Raffy! If anything, I been thru worst X_X

Anyways, I think its time for money matches. Anyone interested? <.< >.>

MrSilver

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's official! MOAST 3 will be an international tournament! My tickets are booked, payed for and confirmed. So I'm coming to Texas in January to hang out with the D-Crew and go to what probably will be my 10th tournament abroad. See everyone there!

And now it's time to make one of those cool banners for my sig and find a partner for the team tournament...

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
If THE MAN is so good, why doesn't he go participate in tournaments and win himself some dinero? I never heard of the man participating in tournaments, at least I haven't. Maybe I'm wrong, but I just want someone to confirm it.

EDIT: Sweet, an international tournament. Now we just need some japanese players to come and it will be a true international tournament. I'd sure like to meet Captain Jack, he seems like a really nice guy.

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
Silver: Sweetness. We need to get an actual match in this time.

THE MAN doesn't enter tournaments because he doesn't even like smash. He just likes making the best smash players (heck, any smash player) cry. He's a sick and twisted individual...

MrSilver

BRoomer
BRoomer
The Man is far too good for tournaments. If The Man ever participated in one The Man would beat everyone so bad that no one would ever hold another tournament and it would in effect kill the entire Smash scene. Don't worry though, you'll know perfectly well why The Man is so awesome when you meet him at MOAST 3. I for one can't wait to meet The Man again even though I know The Man is going to beat me so bad that it'll hurt.

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Hmm, well, I guess the man seems like a cool guy in person to meet and talk to. I guess I'll just experience it myself when I head down to Dallas. Judging the guys ability in SSBM, I would say he would 4 stock me in a 5 stock match. I mean, there isn't a single person I played that has full stocked me in any stock matches. I'm sure I can at least take a life off of him.

DragnSlayr

Smash Apprentice
I would love to challenge this The Man person. Is he coming both Saturday and Sunday? I would love to challenge him. If he's as "good" as you guys say, then I would love to fight him; I can't resist a good challenge.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Sorry, there's a first time for everything, and you are going to get owned by THE MAN in a way you can't possibly imagine. THE MAN is too good, plain and simple. THE MAN will make you suck it all down! Really, don't feel bad if you cry after losing, THE MAN isn't a jerk about it.

ROBFALCO

Smash Journeyman
Mr. Silver

It's cool that you are coming to Texas and i get too meet you. But i have to ask. IS my ***** RUNE coming too. That guy is ****ing cool He is very **** smart. Who else is coming. DOUG TIME?

OH yeah and to everyone else. Just wondering who wants to play me a money match against my sheik or falco?

Oro i accept your challenge just as long as the character i dont get is bowser allright

SolidLiquid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Avidist
well i havnt been on the boards in a while >_> this tournament seems to be the biggest tournament announced right now. and tho i firmly beilve Melee FC was the best tournament ever held, maybe this can beat it : P anyway, i may or may not be here, it seems like Georgia has slowed on the smash scene a little bit. i'll update later as to if i'll come or not.

Mr.C

Smash Master
RobFalco-RobMoney- I challenge you to a ditto Falco VS Falco at Moast3 and whom ever loses must get naked and run across the room for everyone to see and hug a unknown girl. What do you say? Btw if the girl has a "BF" at the tourney then dont kill us.

Does anyone else have any other wierd challenges? :p

DragnSlayr

Smash Apprentice
Is The Man Going to be there on Saturday? and are there any vids of him playing. I'm going to need to see some proof that The Man is as good as you guys say.

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
I think asking for proof is overrated, I rather wait the day for THE MAN to show up and then I'll try to strut my stuff to see if the guy is for real or not. But for now, all I can do is believe what others tell me, even if they are lies, but I see no reason for them to be lying. I'll believe every word till I see him in person and play a match with him.

DragnSlayr

Smash Apprentice
......... Alright. I'll wait until the tournament. But I still need to know if he will be there BOTH Saturday and Sunday.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
THE MAN cannot be stopped. Ask anyone who has come face to face with THE MAN can testify. Then again, most people who have suffered the wrath of THE MAN would probably be too embarrassed to speak of the experience.

AND HOLY CRAP THAT SIG IS AWESOME!!! Silver, you're one of the people I've wanted to meet for awhile. Or will it be Kone in a Silver disguise?:crazy:

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
k dont bring poloitics into the thread, go to the debate hall

who wants some pichu dittos, I feel like asserting my dominance on others besides CORY ^^

CORY

wut
BRoomer
drag: since he'll be coming with ratking from washington, i'd assume he'd be around both days.

Top Bottom