• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Originally posted by En.Ee.Oh
falco is so gay.. why do people use him.. LMAO.. gayass bird laser spam ****, lamest char in smash besides like peach
Then learn to reflect with your shield, it helps a lot when playing a Falco player who spams lasers. I find it very useful. And Fear, we're coming to visit your place in a couple of weeks. I need to play your fox, after knowing you beat SOS and Zeroes, i've got to see the awsomeness of your fox.

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
It's going to be Zeroes. Coach, and me. I was told by your sister that she didn't want others coming from San Antonio if it wasn't us. Sorry BLOB and SOS, ya'll won't be participating on this trip and any others that wanted to go.

Oh, and I didn't know that that En. Ee guy was NEO. I've seen him in a couple of vids before. He plays a really good Roy, or at least I think he plays Roy.

Essence

Smash Journeyman
fear

yooo dude we gotta play again some time.... more falcon dittos... contact me on aim or somethin...

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Probably...

It wouldn't be a bad idea to visit Austin though, but we would rather visit Converse 1st. But we are asking if it's ok to come to your place Fear, I wasn't asking for an opinion of where I should smash it out.

Fear

Smash Journeyman
lol Electric sorry u took it that way.. maybe i shoulda rephrased it....... Austin want practice too.

but uhh majin i gotta ask a couple people and u wont like my dad most likely so keep that in mind.

also Essense my Aim is SholeSSJ2
thanks

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
i want to make this very clear to everyone

YOU HAVE TO STEAL THE MOAST SIGS!!! NO ONE IS GONNA MAKE ONE FOR YOU UNLESS THEY ALREADY STOLEN IT THEMSELVES

k im good now, just had to get that off my chest ^_^

gore

Smash Journeyman
Re: these are the people you can possibly beat me

Originally posted by ROBFALCO
DSF- if he aint high and if i am high then yeah he can beat me.but that aint going to happend so no.
Actually DSF plays pretty good when he's high. He 5 stocked my Falcon w/ Fox.

Also, I think Chu Dat's IC's could beat you unless you picked marth.

Manboob(Manbube) - A large mass of fat tissue on the chest of an obeese male human.

Hopefully that cleared things up for you Rey. :D

D

Deleted member

marth lol also pretty lame. But yeah I gott agree with neo falco is a joke as far as skill goes. Everyone on the east coast can play a tournament level falco. everyone lol. at least peach takes a little skill.......ok not really lol. bull****z chars ;)

you all want skill go play fox sheik or mario bros k have a nice day

tsetse

Smash Lord
Originally posted by UmbreonMow

you all want skill go play fox sheik or mario bros k have a nice day
Sheik Takes no skill. Ha double HA

But JF is not obese how can he have manboobs

Cloak and Dagger

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Cloud Strife X
I WANT A MOAST3 SIG....

where to get em? 0.o
ask PDfarsight, if youre nice he may make you one

...and Majin, its not so easy to powershield on command, its even harder against a spammer, I suggest the snex approach, shield wavedash

Mr.C

Smash Master
JF- I accept your money match and btw the way i 3 stocked Jotuns Falco and beat Rob$ 3 times in a row :o even tho the third match we had he coulda won :p but if you really want to lose money its ok with me how about 10$-20$ FD 4 stock

Majin- and who ever wants to come over and play, i am banned from steves house *cry cry* so maybe you can play at my house for a bit......well the story goes like this. Steves dad called me fat then i cried and i ran with fury at him and he grabbed me by the face and threw me 20 feet in the other direction landing in a bundle of mess. So i went to C.C and had a boobofatime then when i came home im not alowed over there anymore for a while.:(. Also Majin i also 2 stocked Zero's Shiek with my Falco when my fingers were working properly:p but now my Falco is teh pwn! I beat Rob$ 3 times, third match he coulda won tho, i forgot what he did wrong:rolleyes: but i want to play you to show you so boobies!

And i have to clarify this hole *Man-BooB* deal, ok here it goes. Fear and I usually just joke around about stupid ****, Jf having ManBooBs is just an inside joke thing.....when we talk to him we usually say MANBOOBIES!

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Hey Mr C, glad to hear what you did. I'm not either of those people tho. ;)

And Mow, Falco takes a lot more skill than you think. True he doesn't take that much to do well in a tourney, but just like with Sheik, he takes a deceptive amount of skill to play to the limit. (of what we know anyway).

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I'm going to run through them a few times, so if you miss a couple, just keep an eye out and it'll be back.

So far the count is Texas - 1, Me - 2.

You guys won Round 1, I got 2 and 3 :D.

Bluk

Smash Apprentice
Whats this Mr.C? Are you challenging me, best falco in v-town to money match? holla

sauce

Smash Journeyman
Sauce likes the idea of CS and multiple days of smash. I have nott been on a long road trip for very long time. Sauce think she will find some people to go with him. Anyone there any good with YL? I want to play another YL master(I shouldn't but i consider myself a master cause she is my main character.)
MY day could go smash/CS/eating/CS/Smash/Smash? i like very very much, it would take a frieght train to keep sauce away....or snow.

Sauce = Hesh?

Mr.C

Smash Master
wtf? lep what are you talking about :p well i hear Crystal is coming to the river walk downtown S.A. and Teri i guess didnt want to tell me or something.......because i found out about it from someone else and Teri didnt seem to mention it at all :o but i might be seeing you there Lep...Maybe if Teri wants me too and if i dont feel like getting home like 3 days late :p

TheCoach

Smash Apprentice
SAK?????

I am pleased to say that myself and blob and possibly Majin have decided to start our own crew. Due to some drama and just plain being smart TSA Team San Antonio are now the arch rivals of SAK. With a rivelry in our own city we are always tring to be better that the other crew which makes our skill rise even higher. This is because we arn't just plaing for fun but to prove who is the better San Antonio Crew. TSA may decide to join SAK back if all this drama gets cleared up and if we feel like a singel crew again also because i think SAK is the better name. The thing is we lost respect for zeroes and Sos as smashers( but our still our coolest freinds and we still hang out and respect them as peopel )but as we all know respect can be recoverd through simpel actions. Also I am even more pummped and havent turned off smash scince foreever and have picked up Game and Watch and beat majins Marth with him and am owning *** to prove TSA is better

P.S. Game and Watch is the key to defeat crystal

D

Deleted member

short hop shine? wtf is that??

*sigh*

falco takes no skill, sorry fellas. At least with sheik you have to be good at spacing, falco you just laser and you don't have to worry about that anymore.

falco is the anti-skill, everyone can play falco and S4C proved it to me. EVERYONE can play falco.

bluk, I'm the best falco in v town. whatever that means lol. falco no skill. great char, fun to play, no skill. lolz

edit: I'll take one of those $ matches. i'll play no-talent falco i think

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Hey Unknown, WhyTF is some freakish Monkey-Man putting MY sig on top of a house or something?! wtf is up with that? Just because of that insulting display I hope to make you my first Money victim. I love money matching unknown people. Even tho I have a sneaking suspicion that you're just an alternate account.

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Yeah, it's true, I might join crew TSA and leave SAK until SOS and Zeroes and the rest of San Antonio can prove that they can be respectful as smashers, then I will join back up if I leave. I would explain these key points, but right now, I'm too pissed cause my PS2 is nowhere to be found and I can't play FFXI!!

P.S. G&W will be the one to rule them all! No, really, it will...

BcB

Smash Rookie
well i think ill probably be going, is anyone from the midwest gonna be makin the trek besides me.
also does anyone have a considerably good doc that could stomp my face in, in a ditto, i think my doc is good, but i figure at a tourney like this i should find someone that knows what the docter is all about.

The_Unknown2004

Smash Rookie
ok

Originally posted by JesusFreak
Hey Unknown, WhyTF is some freakish Monkey-Man putting MY sig on top of a house or something?! wtf is up with that? Just because of that insulting display I hope to make you my first Money victim. I love money matching unknown people. Even tho I have a sneaking suspicion that you're just an alternate account.
What?! Dont hate cause I added live to your dull, non-movement sig. As of right now that is more what you can do. Unless you prove me wrong, my sig pwned yours. For common courtesy that sig isnt yours. Look at it closely and you will see a difference. I just got on the boards. Show a Newb the ropes. I want to get owned. So money match me. Their will be a list. So, first come.....first serve(d).

tsetse

Smash Lord
Hi guys. I have a question. This week i will be going to CAST in Corpus Christi. It is a science teachers convention. It is from thursday 4th to saturday 6th. The school is putting us up for thursday and friday i would like to get some smash time in at night so is there anyone who lives in corpus or close to corpus that could put me up on wednesday so i can get some smash in. PM me if any one is available.

Im coming up from the valley so if anyone is available south of corpus it would be easier.

thanks.

D

Deleted member

the_unknown2004 has rocked my panties in a mere 2 posts. crazy props.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Housing!

Ok, for organization's sake, I'm asking everyone who wants free housing to post here and tell us.

If you don't post here you can still get free housing, but we'd much prefer to get a general idea of how destroyed all our houses are gonna get beforehand.

I'll edit the second post periodically to show who has posted wanting housing and eventually where they will be housed.

Top Bottom